cheap vaporizer for one week

stonedbob

100% THC
i'm going to trip Amsterdam next month, not for the first time but the first time as non-smoker.
my problem is that I dont want to smoke joints in Amsterdam but to buy a "temporary" cheap vaporizer for the week usage and after that - throw it away, because I cant fly with it back to my country after it used...

any ideas how can i enjoy this one week trip without smoke?

stonedbob,
Reactions: DDave

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'd suggest the Vapcap. Or if you want an electronic experience, I suggest the Xmax v2 pro, or the Flowermate v5.0s are awesome "disposable vapes" - when you're done using it, hide it somewhere and then post anonymously online on here or reddit telling someone where to find the vape when you're done with it

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I'd suggest the Vapcap. Or if you want an electronic experience, I suggest the Xmax v2 pro, or the Flowermate v5.0s are awesome "disposable vapes" - when you're done using it, hide it somewhere and then post anonymously online on here or reddit telling someone where to find the vape when you're done with it
Is there an app for that? Good idea!

stonedbob

100% THC
Is there an app for that? Good idea!
it will become full with illegal activity in a month...
72ac5424e8e2a2b3d2f220ea01c98f6322cff1c34576c54f6c543115720d6985.jpg

Squiby

The OG Vapcap. As others have mentioned is the perfect disposable vape. It is a fantastic vape for flower, hash and concentrates. Very smooth cool vapor.

The all glass body and condenser can be completely cleaned. So, when you fall in love with it and don't want to throw it away, you can just scrub it up and take it home.

Or you can hide it, pass it on and go home and order another OG, or the less delicate Woody or even the bomb proof Omnivap!

MinnBobber

you know where i can buy them in amsterdam? any good name of smartshop with selection?
IMO, there is only one quality smartshop in Amsterdam, Azarius. I just checked their website and no Vapcap.
:(

FYI, consuming cannabis in public is technically against the law, but not a top priority for Dutch cops. Still, to avoid being hassled I only used a small portable, battery powered for super discretion as contrasted by torching a butane powered. IMO, using a butane powered piece in public MIGHT look to uneducated cops like a "crack rig" and get you unwanted attention???? Just a consideration.

Are you wanting it for public consumption or private or in coffeeshops?
Many coffeeshops have vapes.

Are you certain your country does not allow vapes in, as one can say it is for aroma therapy? I cleaned mine with ISO before flying back to US and it was not an issue. Of course, if you are certain that it will create big trouble, then better safe than sorry.

When I left, I just gave my stash of Amnesia Haze to a local. You may want to consider giving your vape to Cannabis College (CC) as they have taken in bubblers etc that visitors could not bring home---CC educates the public and is a good "cause"

stonedbob

100% THC
FYI, consuming cannabis in public is technically against the law, but not a top priority for Dutch cops. Still, to avoid being hassled I only used a small portable, battery powered for super discretion as contrasted by torching a butane powered. IMO, using a butane powered piece in public MIGHT look to uneducated cops like a "crack rig" and get you unwanted attention???? Just a consideration.
thats a good thought, i dont want to get their attention, and battery powered vaporizer is the best for the business...

Are you wanting it for public consumption or private or in coffeeshops?
Many coffeeshops have vapes.
coffeshops + my rented hous for the week.
i know the coffeshops with the vapes, i was in them. but i want something for myself for the whole trip. you want to wake up and puff, you dont want to be bound to specific coffeshops all over the week.

Are you certain your country does not allow vapes in, as one can say it is for aroma therapy?
my country does not banned the vapes, but i dont want to mess with it, i want to come back home without even thinking about what's in my bag. so the "better safe than sorry" is strong here.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Vaposhop is located in Netherlands, although I don't know if they got a shop in Amsterdam...

A Vaponic would be a great choice also and you can find it quasi in every retailer shop for close the same price the Vapcap is. Totallly cleanable too. For 80-90€ you can get some pretty decent battery powered vapes.

stonedbob

100% THC
thanks! i have many vapes to find but i dont have many places to find it... any good vape shops in amsterdam?

stonedbob,

blackstone

i dont have many places to find it... any good vape shops in amsterdam?

IMO, there is only one quality smartshop in Amsterdam, Azarius. I just checked their website and no Vapcap.
:(

Holy Crumballs I was looking at the website to see whats under €100 for my next visit, and they have the Vapcap now!!!
Maybe it's the way their site is listing things cause it took me twenty minutes to see it on the page!
They have VG coil (less breakable?) and Vaponic too.

It would hurt to bin it but it's cheap? I had to bin some herbs last time, it would be great if FC owned a share locker over there alright!

MinnBobber

It would hurt to bin it but it's cheap? I had to bin some herbs last time, it would be great if FC owned a share locker over there alright!
I've mentioned before but again, please don't throw it out. Cannabis College is a worthy donation spot, buddy gave them a cheap bubbler he used. They help educate with pro-cannabis focus.

Also, as a special bonus, if you donate---and even if you don't and but know the secret handshake :) ----
they have the added attraction of assisting you to press some live rosin. I didn't know that when I was there but have heard reports.
Seriously, no special handshake but the rosin press is not generally offered out, but if you nicely inquire it is possible ;)

Also, general hint that for straight up vaping OR to press, Boerejongens West has some primo block hash at best pricing in AMS for that quality. Strains like Super Lemon Haze and Tangy G13, White Choco.
Morocco grown plants from AMS genetics, dry sieve, first sieve .

When are you going? Very jealous

blackstone

I've mentioned before but again, please don't throw it out. Cannabis College is a worthy donation spot, buddy gave them a cheap bubbler he used. They help educate with pro-cannabis focus.

Also, as a special bonus, if you donate---and even if you don't and but know the secret handshake :) ----
they have the added attraction of assisting you to press some live rosin. I didn't know that when I was there but have heard reports.
Seriously, no special handshake but the rosin press is not generally offered out, but if you nicely inquire it is possible ;)

Also, general hint that for straight up vaping OR to press, Boerejongens West has some primo block hash at best pricing in AMS for that quality. Strains like Super Lemon Haze and Tangy G13, White Choco.
Morocco grown plants from AMS genetics, dry sieve, first sieve .

When are you going? Very jealous

That last place sounds nice!
And the college, that's not the same place as the hemp museum no?
I know they have been doing great things since my first visit many years ago, and seem part of the sensiseed business.

I don't know if you were asking OP or me when we're going as I mentioned my next visit, but I always say that even if I've nothing booked (and I even start planning things like vapes too!)
I'm also jealous and wish I was going.
2013 was my last visit, I was still combusting (and completely breaking tobacco rules, although sat outside where possible to feel better about tobacco joints) and I smiled watching young American tourists sucking Volcano bags.
Had no idea what that was, or that I'd be fully converted in a few years!
Also saw a few early-ish portables in the window of a place.
That's probably where the vape seed was really planted in me, and the idea of tobacco becoming less acceptable around others. So thank you Nederlands for a sensible drug policy that saves the lives of people who even visit your country for a moment!!

I would've went to pipes or bongs but thought the dentist would still think I smoked!

Thank Heavens for our pioneers of vaporization (some of whom still post here I believe) who created a demand, dealt with overwhelming amounts of faults and design flaws, and shaped the early industry into something that will benefit us and thousands more for years to come!!!

Last edited:
blackstone,

Gray Area

I just did the same, trip to Amsterdam etc and bought a vapor genie coil to take (and leave) worked a treat (much better than expected tbh).
I'd happily buy that or another of their line again to do the same :tup:

MinnBobber

That last place sounds nice!
And the college, that's not the same place as the hemp museum no?
I know they have been doing great things since my first visit many years ago, and seem part of the sensiseed business.
Cannabis College is different than Hemp Museum-----very close distance from each other but different.
Cannabis College will let you imbibe on their premises :)

Next trip. I'm going for my Master's Degree in Vaping from Cannabis College ;)

blackstone

Either the Vapcap or VaporGenie would probably be great but imagine buying the two of them if you were there for a week or so, or possibly intending on posting one of the vapes home after a good cleanup and donating the other.
It would be nice trying each strain in the two vapes, and some Volcano, Verdamper action in the cafes too.
Oh man you are going to enjoy that, the tastes of things over there through vaporizers I can only imagine!
Good luck, and MinnBobber with the Vaping Degree! That's so cool!

Top Bottom