Titan vaporizer

Wettoaster

I just got one of these Titan dry herb pens about 2 months ago. the only complaint i have is the mouth piece is all busted up. Soon it will be entirely useless. Anybody have an idea on how i would go about getting a new one?

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Yay...better glue!!!
:\

"In fact we are going to use a superior red silica gel, which has an excellent ability of heat proof to avoid any glue smell."

that's what they say... not sure if that's really better than glue, I have no clue what this stuff is

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
on alibaba (b2b) there is only one seller right now and they claim, that it's not released yet!
so maybe you can already order them, but they will probably not send it out for a couple of weeks, I guess. OR you will recieve a "beta" unit

"Dear Mr. XY,
Thanks for your interests in our Titan-2 Hebe Vaporizer!

Titan-2 is our newest model vaporizer and it is still in test stage at present, we plan to put it in market at 1st July. At that time we are glad to send you a sample for your test.

Sample price is 40 USD/set, and for 100 sets the price is 35 USD.

The starter kit doesn't include wall adaptor, but if you need an EU charger, we can add one in the gift box, free.

I'd venture to ask if you have tested our Titan-1 Vaporizer before?

I look forward to your reply."

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
so, than they will not send it before July first, I guess.
You've read that email...^^ still in test phase

ads

I emailed Mark on the 15th as that's when he said it would be ready, reply was same, end of June beginning of July :(
lets hope the hold up is worth it !

ads,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
if they are still in the testphase, they might change a few things and that's just for their customers sake!
I would rather wait a little longer, than buying a unfinished unit. so give them some time.
I don't think I would give a Titan-3 a chance, anymore. (however, even if the titan-2 is good, sooner or later, they will drop the titan-3)

mrweed,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
i start to hate the industry. please stop lying to your customers :/
now, someone wants money to fund "their" vaporizer.

"we wanted to create the most effective herbal vaporizer ever seen"
but instead they want to order a shitty vape from china with your money (99$ each).

sad story :/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...-zero-herbal-burn-100-percent-pure-vapes#home
I did a special bong curse for those.. :) It is my vapor voodoo.. some must strike back at those scamers somehow :D

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: mrweed

jambandphan03

in flavor country
i start to hate the industry. please stop lying to your customers :/
now, someone wants money to fund "their" vaporizer.

"we wanted to create the most effective herbal vaporizer ever seen"
but instead they want to order a shitty vape from china with your money (99$ each).

sad story :/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...-zero-herbal-burn-100-percent-pure-vapes#home
Wow... they've got $2 on a $100,000 goal...
I was looking for some way to interact (comments), found it and left one, is there some method of "reporting" such scams to indigogo?

Last edited:

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
there is a report button!

copied from the terms of use
"Prohibited Campaigns
Campaign Owners are not permitted to create a Campaign to raise funds for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam other Users. If you know that your Campaign is claiming to do the impossible or it's just plain phony, don't post it. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in carrying out your Campaign, offering Perks and using Contributions."

However, someone should have reported the skycloud campaign, as well. They have actually achieved a bit more than a half of their goal with a "vaporizer" every ecig store carries with different labels!

mrweed,

Qatmaster

I have been searching for a cheaper "every mans" vape to recommend to all the people I have turned on to vaping, but can't get them to spend the cash on a more expensive vaporizer. I have every intention of taking this thing apart and carefully inspecting it to make sure it doesn't have anything that looks like it would be detrimental to my or anyone else's health. I have recommended the launch box in the past and most people I know didn't enjoy it. They are all heavy smokers and the MFLB just didn't satisfy them. Most want something that can be charged vs something that uses butane so the Hammer is out. Most want something that can be carried and used discreetly, so there goes the lotus. Not sure why anyone else is doing it but, this is why I am.
You and I are in the same wee camp, then. That is EXACTLY why I am specializing in cheap clone wannabees.

First of all, it wouldn't be worth cloning if it didn't work. Why else would we be ass deep in those vape pens? They're the crack of vaping. I tasted vape ONCE in one of those, and I could not go back to a pipe. So I spent waaay toooo much $$$ chasing THAT hit. Then my sis bought me a Volcano for xmas. NOW I know how to get the taste I want, and my avb goes into those 510 pens as cannabis vape juice or I use hash instead of TRYING to use them for flower.

But I know few people, myself included, who could afford a Volcano without help. So I got an Arizer Solo for my bday. That is almost, just almost, as good as my Volcano, but a sixth or seventh the price. And it doesn't NEED luggage. But again, $140 (what my sis paid) is still a bit high if you're disabled or on a fixed income or trying to buy expensive medical pot on an amount of money $400 less than the poverty level...

So, no, the Titan doesn't taste as good as the Volcano or the Solo. Or the MFLB. I got that one too, but same for me: nobody else wanted to learn it. Too much hassle compared to picking up a famiiar pipe and a lighter. And saving your burnt stuff? The friend who just returned my Titan after a week of trying it out burnt the everloving fuck out of his weed in it. I mean, he pushed this baby as close to combustion as he could. I guess he still doesn't GET vaping for what it is...

So I just had me a bowlful of Titan after a week solid of the Solo. It tastes a little burnt, but I believe that is the result of my friend not only trashing the load by smoking it until it was carbonized, but he also left that shit IN there for a few days. Turns out he used it all of three times. So I'm overlooking the burnt taste because of his usage and the way he used it. Given that taste mulligan, I still rate this thing a 7 out of 10 for newbies who are unmotivated. My friend isn't really motivated. He hasn't been bitten by the vaping only bug like I have. I can't smoke. I don't have a choice anymore. Like I mind... I like the titan ok, and it's closer to an 8/10 for ME, for what I want (variety in vaping and new toys to play with. as well as the top five best vaporizers of all time... whatever that turns out to be...). But I'm what you call motivated. And therein lies the problem.

The titan isn't great. Great would win over the unmotivated, or at least catch their attention. The Volcano and the Solo caught the attention of one friend, but he's not about to settle for the titan. He's had the best and wants that or to just keep smoking. But he's too intelligent to simply go back to smoking without investigating this pretty closely. Since he didn't fall for the Titan, he's now trying the MFLB. I doubt he'll be happy with it, but I just hope he doesn't ruin it.

I'm still looking for great, and hoping the Vapormax V is closer. I want my 82 yo dad to vape. I want my 58 yo friend who's dead broke with two broken hips etc. and can't afford a lot of meds to vape so her meds go further, so she can accumulate her own stash of abv and cook with it. I want these people and anybody else I can corral into the experiment to feel excited about a new toy, not feel like they're giving something up. I think it takes 8 out of 10 to get ppl sold like that, tho. This baby, good as it is for what it is, ain't up to an 8/10. It doesn't seem to snap someone's attn to it.

Maybe with that other mouthpiece? That would help with the alarmingly hot mouthpiece and air... Or a water tool. Anybody tried one of these with water?

Qatmaster,

Qatmaster

I love the Titan!!! I set out to find an alternative to the Pax to prove to a friend that he's full of shit spending over $250 on a Vape and I succeeded. It's small, easy to use, and charges by USB. For price and quality...I haven't found anything better.
I have to agree!

Qatmaster,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah it performs just fine with a water tool, I just used silicone tubing on the mouthpiece to adapt it, also makes a nice mouthpiece extender for using it dry. It does get hot. Your friend must have run the same load over and over to get it to scorch. :p yuk
Have you tried cleaning the chamber with a lightly moist with alcohol q tip or something? I would...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

rrallye

Just got mine today, lovely thing for the price!
How many hits do you get out of a full chamber?
How can i improve vapor production?
Long hits or short ones? hard of soft draw?
Anyone uses other settings then the highest (blue)?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
rrallye,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i think, the highest setting is absolutely useless unless you're vaping concentrates!? I like to vape on high temperatures, as well, but more than 210°C is way too much for herbs, imho.
if you ask me, the only one that's okay is the green one and still the vapor is very (unusual and) unpleasent hot!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
with the one I have, the High setting seems to be the only one I can use and get visible vapor...but then I like high temps anyway, so I find it reaches a good range for my enjoyment. Lacking in taste after a few hits perhaps... but it does get pretty hot by the end. I haven't tasted any scorching with mine yet.

rrallye

How can i make it produce more vapor? water tool\ glass stem?
How much draws to you get from a full chamber?
Show your mods :science:

Last edited:
rrallye,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I have to agree!

You guys really believe its as good as a Pax? Also why is someone full of shit spending 250 on a vaporizer? Many vapes are around that price or more, pretty sure at the moment the Pax is still the king of portable discreet vapes, hope that changes with the Grasshopper though....

HillaryClinton,
Top Bottom