Cheap, high - quality nails

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
Who wants a quartz banger for under 12$ in any joint size (female)? Well friends, one of our trusted DHgate sellers happen to have them!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/100-r...e/214897874.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

4PuBO9A.jpg

vapordab,
Reactions: DieHard

mixchu69

What is the benefit of the banger style of nail? Is there an ideal place to hit the dab?

mixchu69,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Before my ENail the banger was my fave. I have two from different sellers and one has a thicker bottom and therefore better heat retention. For me the heating from the bottom and no "black hole" , were what I liked about it.
BttFpzW.jpg

DieHard,

Nugg

My 18mm female banger from Kathy arrived today. Doesn't make a perfect seal on all my pieces but it's pretty good. This is my first banger so I don't have anything to compare it too.

I will probably pull the trigger on the 10mm version by the end of the night

Nugg,
Reactions: vapordab

mixchu69

Before my ENail the banger was my fave. I have two from different sellers and one has a thicker bottom and therefore better heat retention. For me the heating from the bottom and no "black hole" , were what I liked about it.
BttFpzW.jpg
Hey diehard,

What part of the banger do you hit the dabber with?

mixchu69,

Monsoon

http://i.instagram.com/cfabsmokin/
After posting here I found his instagram page with videos of him using at and it seems to function decently. I ordered one so hopefully it works out

I've been browsing this guy's Instagram and there seem to be a lot of happy customers. Free shipping to US and Canada and takes Paypal through his site. They're not China cheap but they seem to be good quality at a reasonable price. Honey buckets with caps for $50, thick bangers for $30 and ultra thick bangers for $50. I just ordered a bucket and an ultra thick banger so I'll report back when I get them. I was thinking about going the China route for these but I can afford to spend a bit more and it's worth it for me if only for the better QC.

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
I've been browsing this guy's Instagram and there seem to be a lot of happy customers. Free shipping to US and Canada and takes Paypal through his site. They're not China cheap but they seem to be good quality at a reasonable price. Honey buckets with caps for $50, thick bangers for $30 and ultra thick bangers for $50. I just ordered a bucket and an ultra thick banger so I'll report back when I get them. I was thinking about going the China route for these but I can afford to spend a bit more and it's worth it for me if only for the better QC.

Pulled the trigger on the super thick banger. This will be my first. I'll report back with pics n video once it's in. Thanks for the link bro

NickDlow,

tennstrong

Have my 18mm male banger enail in the mail from Ben Priest. Not quite sure on his pricing of them, but I got this as his first enail he sent me (regular style with drip tip) is slightly larger than 20mm diameter, requiring me to kinda stretch my coil before I could use it. Will definitely update on quality, but his other enail (aside from the coil troubles) has withstood its time quite well and he responds very well to customer responses, even claiming that if you break your nail by your own methods he will replace it as long as you tell him how it broke (he says this is limited time, and as long as you don't come out harassing him [there was a recent debate that he was ordering his quartz from china, where in the end the distributor said that they had never even sold to him or been in contact] he is quite supportive of his customers and communicates back quickly). Overall very excited, and will be sure to update with functionality and all that jazz when it arrives. These might not quite fit the thread, but are US made as opposed to the china nails I see above.
10822302_10154835503130562_1282706100_n.jpg

tennstrong,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Pulled the trigger on the super thick banger. This will be my first. I'll report back with pics n video once it's in. Thanks for the link bro

The extra thick Banger is in!! This is my first but i think its perfect! the thick glass has great heat retention and make a great seal at the joint. idk if there is anything more to look for lol well here are some pics and a quick video.
woPw3V9.jpg

SHkXNzj.jpg

xreYhxB.jpg

I believe it was $50 shipping included also he has some other goodies I'd recommend checking out.
http://cfab.bigcartel.com/

Monsoon

I got my Quartz banger and Honey Bucket from CFAB yesterday. Still have much more testing to do but here are my first impressions:

Honey Bucket: $50

My first honey bucket so I have nothing to compare it to. Looks exactly like the pictures, build quality is good with no obvious flaws though the bowl is thin glass which feels cheap. The carb cap seems to work okay and rests loosely on top of the bowl.

Draw is way too airy on for my liking, like "no resistance at all" level of airy. Going to have to play around with this to find the best piece to pair it with. I got it for the gimmicky factor mostly so I'm satisfied now and I'm glad I didn't spend more on one.

Quartz Banger: $50

This is also my first quartz banger so nothing to compare it to besides my Silika Ti Banger. Better air resistance on this piece compared to the honey bucket, much closer to my Silika. The banger is very thick and the whole piece feels solid and well-made. Mine looks exactly like the one in @NickDlow's post above except the bowl is at a slight 10 degree angle. Just enough that it's annoying but not enough to affect function. CFAB offers no hassle returns but I decided to keep it since it's not worth waiting the extra week to try it. It's a 20mm wide bowl which seems a bit large given the the thickness, I may try out a 16mm banger next. Seems to hit well, though I'm still getting used to using quartz as a nail. Kinda cool being able to see the dab vaporize through the nail itself.

Monsoon,
Reactions: NickDlow

NickDlow

Log Hog
I got my Quartz banger and Honey Bucket from CFAB yesterday. Still have much more testing to do but here are my first impressions:

Honey Bucket: $50

My first honey bucket so I have nothing to compare it to. Looks exactly like the pictures, build quality is good with no obvious flaws though the bowl is thin glass which feels cheap. The carb cap seems to work okay and rests loosely on top of the bowl.

Draw is way too airy on for my liking, like "no resistance at all" level of airy. Going to have to play around with this to find the best piece to pair it with. I got it for the gimmicky factor mostly so I'm satisfied now and I'm glad I didn't spend more on one.

Quartz Banger: $50

This is also my first quartz banger so nothing to compare it to besides my Silika Ti Banger. Better air resistance on this piece compared to the honey bucket, much closer to my Silika. The banger is very thick and the whole piece feels solid and well-made. Mine looks exactly like the one in @NickDlow's post above except the bowl is at a slight 10 degree angle. Just enough that it's annoying but not enough to affect function. CFAB offers no hassle returns but I decided to keep it since it's not worth waiting the extra week to try it. It's a 20mm wide bowl which seems a bit large given the the thickness, I may try out a 16mm banger next. Seems to hit well, though I'm still getting used to using quartz as a nail. Kinda cool being able to see the dab vaporize through the nail itself.
Do u know if they're all Quartz, even the extra thick banger? I didn't see it say it anywhere tho.

NickDlow,

Monsoon

Do u know if they're all Quartz, even the extra thick banger? I didn't see it say it anywhere tho.
I'm no expert but it seems like it. Won't last long if it were glass. The bowl for the honey bucket seems to be glass though.

Monsoon,

treeman

Hi to all who got a banger off of kathy, I just got a couple today, and they fit and work. However I keep getting a weird taste that would stop me using them. I've torched the fuck out of this piece as well as ISO washed it and then torched fuck out of it again. I'm still getting this strange taste. Has anyone else experienced this?
Cheers

Hi to all who got a banger off of kathy, I just got a couple today, and they fit and work. However I keep getting a weird taste that would stop me using them. I've torched the fuck out of this piece as well as ISO washed it and then torched fuck out of it again. I'm still getting this strange taste. Has anyone else experienced this?
Cheers

I just got mine in the mail a few minutes ago, not sure if I'll get the chance to try em out today but I'll let ya know if I experience the strange taste when I do.

BHOmb.,
Reactions: treeman
I just got mine in the mail a few minutes ago, not sure if I'll get the chance to try em out today but I'll let ya know if I experience the strange taste when I do.

I made a lil batch of shatter to try out the Kathy bangers last night, the first hoot I took was way too hot and tasted kinda awful. It took a couple to dial in the right temp but after a couple more I experienced some nice smooth flavor. The taste is definitely nicer than off of any of my HE Ti.

BHOmb.,
In my opinion do not risk your health on china nails!!! Highly Educated has many diff priced nails on aqualabtechnologies & they do have sales often, I know for 4/20 they do. But if dog treats from china were bad in petco... I can imagine the nails from a no name company from a corner smoke shop or shady site aren't grade 2 ti. Also glass nails can break and get your eye or something. I have asked people who sell them and they agree. If your gonna get something china... just get class. It might break but won't hurt you.

LiLRUBYDOLL,
In my opinion do not risk your health on china nails!!! Highly Educated has many diff priced nails on aqualabtechnologies & they do have sales often, I know for 4/20 they do. But if dog treats from china were bad in petco... I can imagine the nails from a no name company from a corner smoke shop or shady site aren't grade 2 ti. Also glass nails can break and get your eye or something. I have asked people who sell them and they agree. If your gonna get something china... just get class. It might break but won't hurt you.

I've used glass and quartz nails for many years, seen a few crack but never once have I seen glass fly upwards or explode violently.

I've used glass and quartz nails for many years, seen a few crack but never once have I seen glass fly upwards or explode violently.
just because it hasnt happened to you doesnt mean it cant. Its rare but id rather have ti. Plus i like it better performance wise.

LiLRUBYDOLL,
just because it hasnt happened to you doesnt mean it cant. Its rare but id rather have ti. Plus i like it better performance wise.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely that they'll send shards of glass flying in an upwards trajectory. I like Ti too, I've got a nice lil collection of nails but find myself using the quartz more often lately.

BHOmb.,
Top Bottom