1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Bleezy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I have several bubblers. But I haven't found a solid one that will fit an 18mm stem without needing an adapter. I have a very small one that has a female opening that will fit the stem but it's so small I have to hold it or it will fall over.

Hjalmark and ataxian like this.
  2. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Corn-on-the-cob holder also serves Ataxian as a temple ball hash holder??? And serves as a toothpick to do two teeth at once??

3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  4. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

With the exception of my ashcatchers and J-Hook, all of my pieces are 18mm and require a reducer to use with the Lotus WPA or with a VapCap. So anything in my sig should work for you, and I consider them all (maybe not the D020-t) to be solid glass pieces for vaping.

5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  6. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Thanks @PoopMachine !!

@Summer buy it here -> [link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

GreenHopper and Summer like this.
  7. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member

Thats an incredible price. Looks ALMOST like the real thing.

Hjalmark likes this.
  8. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Sorry, ataxian, I should have included a pic. It's the hydrabase in your pic below. I like it. Link please? :D

Hjalmark likes this.
  9. unsorted

unsorted Well-Known Member

There are three different versions of the foot stand at this link. I have the ten-arm tree version. It's pretty much my mainstay. It delivers the vapor to the bottom of the jar. I keep the water just barely above the chimneys. I use a short whip for the mouthpiece. It allows a great view of the vapor flow at the inlet.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-design-vapexhale-hydratube-sidecar-perc/386035662.html

Hjalmark, Summer, Hogni and 1 other person like this.
  10. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I just ordered the basic version of this. It looks like it fits what I am looking for. I hope that the stand will keep it upright without having to hold it. Where did you get the whip for it?

Hjalmark likes this.
  11. Hogni

May I introduce my new extraordinary j-hook?

[​IMG]

25$ from BakeBros. It's nearly a classic pipe style with an flatened MP. Actually I'm using it with my GH
    or my Omni with delight.

@ataxian should be the right thing for your liking? When looking at it from another angle it looks pretty the same as your OGB mp.

12. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Do you have a link, please. I looked on their site and they had similar but not quite exactly this shape. I would love one in 14 mm if they make it.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

13. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Very nice! EXpensive for me?
    If you have the $ it is really neat!

My SHERLOCK'S were cheap.
    Glass is heated sand?

After my espresso I will show you my low income shopping cart pulling stuff i Use.

[​IMG]
    South Africa has the best DURBAN POISON for making GSC. @lazylathe this is the area my friends are from.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  14. Hogni

ataxian and Baron23 like this.
  15. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@Baron23, if you contact them off-site you can attach @Hogni's pic. If they do have it, pm me as I'd like one, too.

ataxian likes this.
  16. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Well-Known Member

ataxian and GreenHopper like this.
  17. unsorted

unsorted Well-Known Member

ataxian, Hogni, Hjalmark and 2 others like this.
  18. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

ataxian and Hjalmark like this.
  19. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I use a Grav Labs j-hook that I originally bought from Lotus. When I broke it cleaning it I went back for another and they had stopped selling glass. When I went looking for the same one I found it at 420 Science. I see they still carry it. https://www.420science.com/collections/parts/products/grav-labs-j-handle-pipe. Very similar to the one available at the BakeBros link above. Both the 14mm (mine) and the 19mm are available at that link.

ataxian, GreenHopper and Summer like this.
  20. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Thanks...I did capture the pic and will reach out to them when I get a chance. They have wonderful J hooks on their site for about $16, but not quite this configuration....more normal rounded sherlocks, yeah?

Thanks again

That looks like the deal....but their website is F'd up and won't let me check out. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  21. Hogni

Yepp, it looks the same. But mine from BakeBros is an 18mm.

ataxian and Hjalmark like this.
  22. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey UnKnowItAll

More news on the j-hook tagent: @CarolKing told me in another thread for VCP (very cool people) that she got hers at planetvape.ca and I like the look of her j-hook and love love love my two experiences with PV. So as soon as that part of the world is awake, I'm getting one, maybe two!

Important couple of things to remember is 1) PV is a sponsor here, it pays to get in touch & tell them what you want/who you are and see what they can do.
    2) Their prices are Canadian$ so $20 is US$16.50, for example. Plus free shipping IIRC. If you're in Canada, this means nothing to you, but you guys are legal now, with pricing that kicks US' ass (last I checked) AND Canadians not only are the world's most loved citizens BUT you also have great donuts and gravy fries. Oh yeah, AND you got a leader the world admires & respects. So noone will feel sorry for you! :shrug:

Hogni, ataxian and Hjalmark like this.
  23. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

Best $50 I have spent in a while & it was a rage purchase because I spent $350 on a piece I don't really like. Solid as fuck & extremely stable with the "right" amount of diffusion for my requirements.

[​IMG]

24. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Nice mate. Where did you get that one?

ataxian and Stevenski like this.
  25. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

Old mate Glassartist on the Gate. I have a couple of pieces from him & they are as good as most US glass.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors