Cheap High Quality Bubbler

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@Summer @ataxian @muunch @GreenHopper Oh my gosh, totally screwed up my terminology and didn't help at all. Then forgot about it... Too many distractions in my life recently, many positive but still... Sorry for the third(?) time; I feel so bad. I just wanted you to like my electronic representation. :borg:

Like maybe I should be reported for demerits and I forfeit trophy points:
We, the FC collective, do hereby find and decree pxl_jockey GUILTY of reckless misinformation and repeatedly confusing the plaintiffs with examples which upon closer inspection do not, in fact, exist. Furthermore, the accused cannot account for the posts in question with any clarity. For the record, he stated, "Man, I was just high and trying to help. I only stopped combusting yesterday, what the hell do I know?" He then giggled like schoolgirl. :rofl:

In the future I'm out of these glass questions and leaving it to the ones here who are born to teach. Like the ones listed after your name above, and quite a few others. I knew I couldn't do justice to a @GreenHopper level of answer but I really dropped the ball here. I have no excuse other than a potent strain came my way and I'm still adjusting. But that doesn't make what I did here okay. I not only confused you I confused myself along the way.

I throw myself on the mercy of @Summer and my fellow fuckers across the world. Don't hate me! :goon:

EDIT:Just learned the other day that the decorative rings around the stem of the mouthpiece are called "marias". Not sure of the origin.

It's all good bud, everyone here has gotten mixed up at some point. Our demerit system is only for bad people who break the rules, not users who are just trying to be helpful. Instead I suggest you say 10 Hail Marley's and rip a huge lung full of vapor whilst listening to 'Redemption Song' :D

Interesting snippet about the 'marias', I didn't know that. :tup:

Hhhmmm... Something wrong here.. But what is it?

Haha, was wondering if anyone was going to notice that.

Well spotted ;)

Well, what is it?

With the mouth piece on the down stem GonG all you'd get in a toke is a mouth full of bubbler juice :puke:

Here's a very similar piece with a flared mp, different perc & an ashcatcher: Link

Here's a video of @Stu using it: Link

& close-up pics: Link

Stu said, "One thing I quickly realized is that unlike the OG Devastator, you can swap the downstems between the can and the a/c. With the showerhead in the can and the matrix in the a/c, it only needs about half the water that the opposite configuration uses."

And they have the same piece w/o the ashcatcher:
Link

These 2 & the other 1 above are now in my top 4. I just really like removable mouthpieces.

Nice find, I prefer the Flared mouth piece myself.

I like the look of this bubbler too.

lol I cant stand anything removable except my vaporizer from my water units. I want it to be solid with less possibilities of breaking and less things for my vapor to stick to as it quickly enters the water and then back out. Though with some multi piece units the cleaning is easier.

I like being slightly "aggressive handed" when using, moving, or cleaning my water units. I guess you could say that when it comes to my water units......simple, clean, and easy are the way I vape!

I recently got a stereo matrix like this one...it just has the rounded downstem into the main body and the more rounded mouth piece. It is also one of my fav's now. I did try it without putting a carb hole in it for a few days.....but that did not last long as my diamond drill bit quickly came out and made this unit so much better.

Interesting, as I always liked the idea of removing the intricate parts for ease of cleaning.

Got to admit though, now I have some experience with glass I've not had any trouble cleaning (with ISO or PBW) my MFLB Orbiter.

Still I've always desired a fully modular piece like this.

Guess that's one of the things I love about FC, everyone has a different perspective and none of them are wrong :spliff:

Baron23

Here's a very similar piece with a flared mp, different perc & an ashcatcher: Link

Here's a video of @Stu using it: Link

& close-up pics: Link

Stu said, "One thing I quickly realized is that unlike the OG Devastator, you can swap the downstems between the can and the a/c. With the showerhead in the can and the matrix in the a/c, it only needs about half the water that the opposite configuration uses."

And they have the same piece w/o the ashcatcher:
Link

These 2 & the other 1 above are now in my top 4. I just really like removable mouthpieces.
Those are FC-MOD from stevenlmz79's store. Many people, including myself, have bought from stevenlmz79 with good results.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Those are FC-MOD from stevenlmz79's store. Many people, including myself, have bought from stevenlmz79 with good results.
zQXRRI0.jpg

A 1/2 OZ of GSC + FC WP = HUMP DAY
@baron what number is this piece?
I like it?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oh my gosh, totally screwed up my terminology and didn't help at all. Then forgot about it... Too many distractions in my life recently, many positive but still... Sorry for the third(?) time; I feel so bad. I just wanted you to like my electronic representation. :borg:

Like maybe I should be reported for demerits and I forfeit trophy points:
We, the FC collective, do hereby find and decree pxl_jockey GUILTY of reckless misinformation and repeatedly confusing the plaintiffs with examples which upon closer inspection do not, in fact, exist. Furthermore, the accused cannot account for the posts in question with any clarity. For the record, he stated, "Man, I was just high and trying to help. I only stopped combusting yesterday, what the hell do I know?" He then giggled like schoolgirl. :rofl:

Baron23

I got it from FC which is STEVEN79.

I call it a FC 186 because I have a FC 187 and I thought chronologically.

This GSC is super strong!
FLAVOR wow?

ASH COLLECTOR today. (arriving)

MEDICATED, DEDICATED, CIVILIZED
Hi @ataxian , my friend - FOUND IT!! LOL

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

He calls it:
34cm Tall Curved Neck Glass bong two birdcages Perc glass smoking pipes Stereo Matrix oil rigs glass bong joint size 18.8mm PG5028(FC-186)

He seems to have a new numbering system (e.g. PG5028) but still cross references the old FC numbers and this was indeed FC-186

eM85hQL.jpg

eM85hQL.jpg

Last edited:

MrMonss

Hhhmmm... Something wrong here.. But what is it?

I think that we've allready discused this pièce (Sheldon Black clone) in the past (WE did, page 975/976), the mouthpiece and the Bowl seemed at Wrong places..

Considering modulation I still use my FC Mod daily and enjoying it.

Sorry i'm no more using Google trad'..

@ataxian : Fais dodo !!

Peace

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm going to anyway.

Does the configuration of a bubblers dimension have a big impact on its performance?

For example bubblers A and B have exactly the same volume but bubbler A is tall and skinny where as bubbler B is short and wide.

Just curious on your opinions.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm sure there are elements that make a difference, but probably less difference than we might think. Diffusion, for example. More diffusion, and therefore more interaction between vapor and water, likely cools it off more but may also reduce flavor. I would think bigger cans would reduce said interaction. Water depth may matter, and it may not.
I would bet that 2 cans with the same volume even tho one is tall and the other squat would likely have the same effect on vapor.
I can't think of any way to quantify any of this, so it will just be speculation for the most part. And we know what opinions are like... :rolleyes:

snackmaster

So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm going to anyway.

Does the configuration of a bubblers dimension have a big impact on its performance?

For example bubblers A and B have exactly the same volume but bubbler A is tall and skinny where as bubbler B is short and wide.

Just curious on your opinions.

Bub B would need more water to function than bub A, which would probably affect taste. Perc style also comes into play. Matrix perc in bub A could stack more than bub B, which might be a pain. Something like a simple 3-hole perc would probably perform similarly in both.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi @ataxian , my friend - FOUND IT!! LOL

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

He calls it:
34cm Tall Curved Neck Glass bong two birdcages Perc glass smoking pipes Stereo Matrix oil rigs glass bong joint size 18.8mm PG5028(FC-186)

He seems to have a new numbering system (e.g. PG5028) but still cross references the old FC numbers and this was indeed FC-186

eM85hQL.jpg

eM85hQL.jpg
6622DPr.jpg

I like this piece! FC 186 and FC 187 both work!
Why do they make mouthpieces so HUGE?
When we were CAVEMEN they used BAMBOO stems to make pipes?
When will we become CIVILIZED?

xer0

Any of these DH Gate shops producing decent heady/color gear yet?

Its been a while since I bought a new piece and I'm really wanting something with a little more flair to it than my other scientific pieces.

xer0,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
The Flared mouthpieces that @Oregonglassblower made me are at least 50% smaller than the once I find on stock bubblers.

I really like them.

Pics?

While I like this d-cycler, and think I'd like the fc-710 a bunch as well... I'm looking for something a bit less chuggy, and easy to clean... Similar to FC-UFO or whatever new thing @ataxian was using works also, but not too fond of that style mouthpiece, or the perc for that matter either... anyway.

I am retty set on the SP Globe + mouthpiece (+dropdown for my FP) but any other recs?

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Pics?

While I like this d-cycler, and think I'd like the fc-710 a bunch as well... I'm looking for something a bit less chuggy, and easy to clean... Similar to FC-UFO or whatever new thing @ataxian was using works also, but not too fond of that style mouthpiece, or the perc for that matter either... anyway.

I am retty set on the SP Globe + mouthpiece (+dropdown for my FP) but any other recs?

Here it is on my Orbiter:

weqSjMN.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Pics?

You should just smoke joints!
If I was young as you!

Water Pipes are for older people.
Depending were you are on the evolutionary cycle I guess!
I prefer a smaller mouth piece.
If you like a gaping hole, OK!
For me it's very backwards to demand a gaping hole.

CIVILIZATION is imbalanced appearance wise?

Whatever floats your raft!
Sorry to bother you people!
Can't use a torch?
mY wife who never as had cannabis doesn't let me?
However she is firing hot and buy's me CANNABIS, VAPORIZER'S & WATER RIG'S or whatever relevant to MEDICATING.

@Grasshopper life is real!
I paid $22 delivered to my front door for this piece?

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Pics?

I've been eyeing this one up as a unit to go with a FP shower head + 20mm Barrel HexNail (HN-02) + FP coil cover and finally when the new 18mm pot with adjustable screen height comes out as well.

Detachable-Glass-Water-Pipes-with-ash-catcher-removable-mouth-piece-s80-3-800x1000.jpg

Detachable Glass Water Pipes with ash catcher removable mouth piece s80

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'm just getting things sorted, but think I may go with the SP Globe for now. I just need a dropdown.

That setup looks deadly though. I love that showerhead perc. I bet it rips. The chamber is so tiny though. :o FP + that thing would be bonzoooooooooooo. It milks the d-cycler like no tomorrow man.

Once I get a 20mm barrel hn-02 I'll have that same setup you speak of... as soon as the new bodies are released of course... I really should get on making some sweet milkage videos in the meantime :D

Top Bottom