• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
...as I've gotten older...the glass I buy now...must....possess a bent neck...anything else for me is...well you know...uncivilized....

:myday: I hear you there, man! Amazing how much an inch or two this way or that starts to make more of a difference every year - Hell. every month. Not just with glass, but with everything. Almost always go with the added comfort here.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Hi guys.....
Looking thru this thread I see a lot of images but no links for where to get said item.
Here's the deal.
I'm looking or a hand-held bubbler dab rig with at least 1 honeycomb or comparable filtration, 14mm, and female. Ideally on dhgate but will also shop from amazon.
Having a hard time with the dhgate search, and also would like personal recommendations.
Was lookin' up d020 but only found males.
Any help ?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi guys.....
Looking thru this thread I see a lot of images but no links for where to get said item.
Here's the deal.
I'm looking or a hand-held bubbler dab rig with at least 1 honeycomb or comparable filtration, 14mm, and female. Ideally on dhgate but will also shop from amazon.
Having a hard time with the dhgate search, and also would like personal recommendations.
Any help ?
D020 - sunshine store (dhgate)

I need to put it back in rotation.

Thank's for the reference!

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
3jVqIwg.jpg

Last year I completed ASTRO-PHYSICS.
This year it's PHILOSOPHY!
CANNABIS helps you study?
WATER PATH makes it = CIVILIZED

What does this have to do with my previous post?

Simple10,
Reactions: Hjalmark

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja

Uhh. Can you give a URL for a female 14mm d020 ? I can't find it in the huge amount of stuff sold by "sunshine store", and search results yield nothing.

(Tried to post this once with a failure, apologies if this turns out to be a double-post)

Ummm..... can you give me a URL for that female 14mm d020 from sunshine store ?

They have tons of stuff.... and other searches do not come up with it.

(OK this was a double-post and I can't see how to delete it, sorry. -djc)

Modnote: Merged 'em for ya ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Colonel Corn,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@DJ Colonel Corn:

Look at my signature. All there listed glass devices are well established here.
Search at StevenLMZ79 on dhgate for the type numbers.
Aside of the FC 710 (14mm male) they all have a 18 mm female joint but with a 18->14 mm inline adapter you have your wished connection, nearly unvisible and w/o raising the device.

Last edited:

C No Ego

Uhh. Can you give a URL for a female 14mm d020 ? I can't find it in the huge amount of stuff sold by "sunshine store", and search results yield nothing.

(Tried to post this once with a failure, apologies if this turns out to be a double-post)

d020 is 18 or 18.5 mm... below is a piece I use daily, 14.5 mm female fab egg Tank! highly recommend it!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
d020 is 18 or 18.5 mm... below is a piece I use daily, 14.5 mm female fab egg Tank! highly recommend it!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html

That looks like a lot of diffusion/bubbles going on in there. Doesn't this knock your flavor down?

Hi guys.....
Here's the deal.
Any help ?

MiGlass on DHgate usually has pretty good small bubbs for really cheap. I picked up a few about 6 weeks ago and like both. Both are 14mm F, too.

Many versions of this one. I got the red stripes because cobalt blue was out of stock. Kind of wish I waited a week or two for the blue, but function is great. Cheap, effective, and simple holes on bottom of perc so flavor stays pretty well if you hit it slow until ready to clear. Probably gifting this one to a friend soon. It's fine, just too much glass around here and friend could use one like this.

Very similar, but a circ perc showerhead. Like this one a bit better for the perc. Also can keep diffusion low with slow, steady hitting. Changing color thing is pretty fun too, but really like it for how it hits and small size. Easy to throw in a small bag and take wherever. They also have changing color with same perc as red stripe above for cheaper. The perc is what adds the cost to this one.

Plenty of other good ones out there, too - at MiGlass and others. Agree Sunshinestore and SteveMinz are also good vendors IME. FWIW, 18mm to 14mm adapters are cheap and easy to use, too. Probably the easiest of adapters. Just a glass reducer.

I also stay away from honeycomb percs because of loss of flavor. IME more bubbling while hitting, usually leads to less flavor, but know many enjoy these and others I'd never vape through. Guess much of it depends on how much you enjoy the flavor of vapor from different strains and whatnot. All those bubbles filling a can sure are pretty, though!

C No Ego

That looks like a lot of diffusion/bubbles going on in there. Doesn't this knock your flavor down?

it could but I native hit any vape first of the session to get those flavorful terpenes and then after the taste wears off I put the vape on the bubbler to finish the load and get at those high heat actives for sedative purposes... this fab egg actually tastes better imo than the d020 , d020-d that I use too... the trick to the tank is to fill the water level up to the bottom of the inner can...

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
it could but I native hit any vape first of the session to get those flavorful terpenes and then after the taste wears off I put the vape on the bubbler to finish the load and get at those high heat actives for sedative purposes... this fab egg actually tastes better imo than the d020 , d020-d that I use too... the trick to the tank is to fill the water level up to the bottom of the inner can...

Got it. That makes sense I guess. I usually go through water or dry, not mixing it up on same load. Don't doubt you, but surprised flavor retained better in this than D020. D020 is pretty good at leaving terpines alone if you hit it slow and steady. Or, by "tastes better" do you mean flavor is knocked back, so not as harsh on those later hits?

Just curious as all of the egg variations seem to me that they would rob flavor - and I'm usually a flavor chaser. But, there are others I thought would take flavor that don't do it nearly as much as I thought they would - most notably FC710 and D-Cycler. Then again, neither of these is spewing a bubble fountain in the middle of a wide diameter can, either. FC710 was biggest surprise for me with all that water in there. But since vapor stays in the tube in the middle, it produces very flavorful hits IME - especially for dabs. Almost always run sweet tasting trates through it or nectar collector. Harsher trates, or the occasional combusted one hit, I run through a bubble stacking honeycomb and hit it hard and fast from the start.

C No Ego

Got it. That makes sense I guess. I usually go through water or dry, not mixing it up on same load. Don't doubt you, but surprised flavor retained better in this than D020. D020 is pretty good at leaving terpines alone if you hit it slow and steady. Or, by "tastes better" do you mean flavor is knocked back, so not as harsh on those later hits?

Just curious as all of the egg variations seem to me that they would rob flavor - and I'm usually a flavor chaser. But, there are others I thought would take flavor that don't do it nearly as much as I thought they would - most notably FC710 and D-Cycler. Then again, neither of these is spewing a bubble fountain in the middle of a wide diameter can, either. FC710 was biggest surprise for me with all that water in there. But since vapor stays in the tube in the middle, it produces very flavorful hits IME - especially for dabs. Almost always run sweet tasting trates through it or nectar collector. Harsher trates, or the occasional combusted one hit, I run through a bubble stacking honeycomb and hit it hard and fast from the start.

I've only got as few pieces and never dab etc... so limited somewhat but the fab egg has tiny slits in the bottom so it helps to pressurize the draw?? I think the size of this bubbler helps with the flaver some as it's not a huge piece... honestly, I've never just stuck the vape on the bubbler to hit it before first drawing native on the vape to get that flavor out... so for that reason i am not the best judge on how flavorful it is...

C No Ego,
Reactions: flotntoke

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've only got as few pieces and never dab etc... so limited somewhat but the fab egg has tiny slits in the bottom so it helps to pressurize the draw?? I think the size of this bubbler helps with the flaver some as it's not a huge piece... honestly, I've never just stuck the vape on the bubbler to hit it before first drawing native on the vape to get that flavor out... so for that reason i am not the best judge on how flavorful it is...

Gotcha. You should check out something with less diffusion and bubblestacking when you get a chance. A whole different thing. Bubblestacking is great for show, or for combusters. Show because it looks cool - especially in slo-mo vids. Good for combusters because all that diffusion tames the harshness of the smoke. That same dynamic will tame the vapor, too. Not something I'm usually looking to do, as I love the taste of vapor! I'm only bubbling vapor to cut back the heat and add a bit of moisture, not as a filter as I would with smoke.

flotntoke,
Reactions: Squiby

Baron23

Try this one...I own it and its perfect...well, almost perfect. LOL

[link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Ok, @DJ Colonel Corn - go to DHGate, look up the store for StevenLMZ79 or search for FC-188. I'm fine with the mods removing the link as his entry on DHGate shows the glass with the fake Mobius label on it. Personally, I am right handed so I got left hand side care and NO logo (those are options) as I don't want a counterfeit logo on my glass. But check it out....$32 and it works great as a bubbler for vapes. I got mine in 14mm which I find most useful and I have 14-18 mm adapters if needed. Cheers

Last edited:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
THANKS for all the great suggestions guys.
Went with a d020 9 inch from sunshine store, it includes a short little inline 18->14 converter too.
This is it here.
You guys rock !! Almost went for that amazon one cause of the easiness to clean but instead went for a classic look with some more filtration.
Now the waiting begins, he he. Again, thanks for all the input.
:tup:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
What do you guys thing about this piece?

https://www.grasscity.com/int_en/bl...tor-bent-mouthpiece.html?nosto=product-upsell

I found a website in my country that sell this for 70€... with an adapter ill be using this with my herborizer ti ONLY with dry herb...

From what i can see this bong dont have mutch diffusion - bubbles, so looks perfect for vapor, no?

Pretty cool looking piece. Found a vid of it (below). Hard to say from here what it will do to flavor, but would get a bit worried when girl says at end, "Incredibly smooth" after the dab. Again, don't know with this one, but "incredibly smooth" dab, usually translates into flavor smoothing/less vapor flavor.

Also think all that "nectar collector" glass (as she calls it) before vapor gets to water is going to pick up a good bit of condensed vapor, requiring more cleaning in an area it looks hard to reclaim from. And, not the easiest to clean if you have to get something in there.

Let us know how it is if you pick it up!

Top Bottom