Cheap High Quality Bubbler

KayJay

I bought the same one about a year ago and its my fav glass rig from CCG. The tubes get dirty and can be a bitch to clean I usually do a PBW soak & rinse then a salt & iso wash followed by warm water and soap. I know it's OCD but I like my glass to be crystal clear. Congrats brotha...

I use bleach to clean my pipes, let it soak overnight then follow it up by flushing it a lot of water then dry it out, usually comes out crystal clear with little effort, Iso is expensive in Australia, a 2lt/half gallon of bleach is under $2, Bleach brakes down into salt and oxygen so I'm happy using it once I've flushed the shit out of it.

DrSteez

I use bleach to clean my pipes, let it soak overnight then follow it up by flushing it a lot of water then dry it out, usually comes out crystal clear with little effort, Iso is expensive in Australia, a 2lt/half gallon of bleach is under $2, Bleach brakes down into salt and oxygen so I'm happy using it once I've flushed the shit out of it.
Ever try that jet dry stuff you use in dishwasher? Works fantastic. No streaks.

dabselector

perfect performance. cheap and top quality glass

l70lJQP.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-design-double-glass-ball-shape-recycler/386379087.html

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last edited:

Alexis

sHOZYG7.jpg

Make it work!
@Alexis I only think I'm CIVILIZED?
@kellya86 JIMMY PAGE the best learned GUITARIST.
@Baron23 CALIFORNIA DREAMING! (before 420)
I saw you mention me by chance just now, I didnt get an alert. Strange!
Looks like you making the most of things and getting on with life. :)
Soon you will have an Enano again. With luck, an EVO.

You will be even happier then, just the universe stepping in to remind you take nothing for granted, appreciate everything!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You will be even happier then, just the universe stepping in to remind you take nothing for granted, appreciate everything!

We live on a PALE BLUE DOT (we who speak English call Earth)

The UNIVERSE was not made for us!

How self centered to think otherwise?

CANNABIS is safer than ASPIRIN.
Why is it ILLEGAL?

We think were CIVILIZED?

This is VAIN!

HOMO SAPIENS have been POISONED!

GSC = CIVILIZED

WATER PATH = CIVILIZED

@lazylathe CANNABIS is our friend!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

Cannabis is our friend and it helps with many ailments, diseases and as an escape for some.
One thing i have just discovered about Cannabis is that it cannot even touch heartache.
Cannabis can cure the physical and mental but it cannot tame or mute our raw human emotions.
TRUE!

Now FITZGERALD wrote the GREAT GATSBY
I had to read it 2x.

(CANNABIS is good for MANY ISSUES) Emotions? That is a hard one?

Alexis

We live on a PALE BLUE DOT (we who speak English call Earth)

The UNIVERSE was not made for us!

How self centered to think otherwise?

CANNABIS is safer than ASPIRIN.
Why is it ILLEGAL?

We think were CIVILIZED?

This is VAIN!

HOMO SAPIENS have been POISONED!

GSC = CIVILIZED

WATER PATH = CIVILIZED

@lazylathe CANNABIS is our friend!
We are all divine creatures and we have rights, to be healthy and be happy. We are ONE with the universe. Some see ourselves as gods, some as scum.
The government wants us to think lowly of ourselves, not worthy. This is wrong. We are all special, worthy, and deserving.
We need a balance, humbleness, and appreciation and respect for all things, inside and outside ourselves.

The universe is definitely there for us if we ask, most of us dont believe however so we never try. It is definitely our friend, we are not insignificant, unimportant mud not wanted.

We are all victims. POISONED is the name of the game on planet earth, very deliberately by evil ones.
Not much is more important or relevant to life on earth today, and even more importantly, from an ecolocigal, sane point of view- to the earth ITSELF. A living, breathing organism that loves us and serves us.
More people need to WAKE UP to this reality, instead of naively believing the brainwashing lies on the TV screen.

@lazylathe , I shan't inquire, but Im very sorry for the emotional pain you are speaking of. Nothing prepares us for this. It puts many things in perspective. Indeed cannabis can make things worse or more difficult at such times, unfortunately.

It doesnt drown, it heightens. Wishing you many good thoughts and vibes to get through this. Time is the only healer, and it does heal.
You are very appreciated here and very popular I am sure (more than me ;)).
You being around makes me feel better about myself and the world, and you are missed by all Im certain when you take time out, but dont ever feel that in any negative sense, like an obligation. Just know you are appreciated and we support you., and we care!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
GOD is not GREAT (How religion Poison's everything) written by Christoper Hitchens
STEVEN FRY, RICHARD DAWKINS, STEVEN HAWKINS, DAVID HUME, RUSSELL, SHAKESPEAR.
I've read these ENGLISH WRITER'S and a few more! I read the BIBLE 7x from cover to cover.
If you like FICTION read the BIBLE.
I prefer NON-FICTION.
I read 200 commentaries as well.

ASTRO PHYSICS was not known during the BRONZE AGE or EVOLUTION.
NEWTON, EISENSTEIN, SAGAN taught some of us!

The EARTH is not flat!

FACTS = EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE

MYTHOLOGY = FAITH

BUBBLER = PORTABLE H2O PATH

CANNABIS = LOGIC

DARWIN = ENGLISH
NEWTON = NO CALCULATOR? Did PSYCHICS = ENGLISH
ORWELL = GREAT WRITER = ENGLISH

Last edited:

Alexis

GOD is not GREAT (How religion Poison's everything) written by Christoper Hitchens
STEVEN FRY, RICHARD DAWKINS, STEVEN HAWKINS, DAVID HUME, RUSSELL, SHAKESPEAR.
I've read these ENGLISH WRITER'S and a few more! I read the BIBLE 7x from cover to cover.
If you like FICTION read the BIBLE.
I prefer NON-FICTION.
I read 200 commentaries as well.

ASTRO PHYSICS was not known during the BRONZE AGE or EVOLUTION.
NEWTON, EISENSTEIN, SAGAN taught some of us!

The EARTH is not flat!

FACTS = EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE

MYTHOLOGY = FAITH

BUBBLER = PORTABLE H2O PATH

CANNABIS = LOGIC

DARWIN = ENGLISH
NEWTON = NO CALCULATOR? Did PSYCHICS = ENGLISH
ORWELL = GREAT WRITER = ENGLISH
Ataxian, you are a man of far greater actual knowledge than I. I am only a thinker, philosopher in a damaged physiacl and mental condition.
Reading is not my strong suit. I swear I have always had mild dyslexia, always struggled to read a book right through, very slow to read and take in- re-reading every line.
Hence I think and ponder more, without the facts.

Not helped by an optic nerve injury last year. I will never even try and read another book I dont think.
So respect to you for this inquiry. No way Im trying to read the bible, which I vehemently distrust anyway.
I also mistrust a lot of the supposed great thinkers and teachers, expecially Darwin whose task was to mislead us all I have no doubt., for the elite's control over humanity in subtle, powerful ways. I may be wrong though?
I dont really know anything I admit, I shant pretend anymore.
I like Charles Dickens, and William Blake. Them I trust, they give us lessons (with fiction as well!)

I am not very educated, which has pros and cons- "tabula rasa" as they taught us in Latin.
From now on I stick to what I know and keep things simple.

However, CANNABIS I like, I dont like being allergic to it! I hope this can change.

I have a new vaporizer recently- the new Herborizer Ti!
VERY powerful! I need to get some good cheap glass for it. I really want a big (ish) tube bong, with ice notch as an option, but it doesnt have to be used with ice of course.

I am looking on dhgate etc. Also the Blackleaf store. Nothing so far I am dead set on.
I am indecisive as my brain doesnt work and money is taught so cant afford mistakes.

It may take me a while. When I am functiioning better I may ask if others have any food ideas.
I like the Hisi glass, but so expensive. The double U Perk one I like for example.

Very low drag, good diffusion. Dhgate offers copies, Im not sure of they are any good? And still over £100.

I have very little experience with different glass so I dont know what I will like. I bought one double honeycomb bong off dhgate 2 years ago- TERRIBLE drag, hated it. No homeycomb for me. Hence I am shy to buy now amd take time while I cant think straight.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, you are a man of far greater actual knowledge than I. I am only a thinker, philosopher in a damaged physiacl and mental condition.
Reading is not my strong suit. I swear I have always had mild dyslexia, always struggled to read a book right through, very slow to read and take in- re-reading every line.
Hence I think and ponder more, without the facts.

Not helped by an optic nerve injury last year. I will never even try and read another book I dont think.
So respect to you for this inquiry. No way Im trying to read the bible, which I vehemently distrust anyway.
I also mistrust a lot of the supposed great thinkers and teachers, expecially Darwin whose task was to mislead us all I have no doubt., for the elite's control over humanity in subtle, powerful ways. I may be wrong though?
I dont really know anything I admit, I shant pretend anymore.
I like Charles Dickens, and William Blake. Them I trust, they give us lessons (with fiction as well!)

I am not very educated, which has pros and cons- "tabula rasa" as they taught us in Latin.
From now on I stick to what I know and keep things simple.

However, CANNABIS I like, I dont like being allergic to it! I hope this can change.

I have a new vaporizer recently- the new Herborizer Ti!
VERY powerful! I need to get some good cheap glass for it. I really want a big (ish) tube bong, with ice notch as an option, but it doesnt have to be used with ice of course.

I am looking on dhgate etc. Also the Blackleaf store. Nothing so far I am dead set on.
I am indecisive as my brain doesnt work and money is taught so cant afford mistakes.

It may take me a while. When I am functiioning better I may ask if others have any food ideas.
I like the Hisi glass, but so expensive. The double U Perk one I like for example.

Very low drag, good diffusion. Dhgate offers copies, Im not sure of they are any good? And still over £100.

I have very little experience with different glass so I dont know what I will like. I bought one double honeycomb bong off dhgate 2 years ago- TERRIBLE drag, hated it. No homeycomb for me. Hence I am shy to buy now amd take time while I cant think straight.
Look friend (amigo),
Sorry for your condition.
I'm F^CK'D up as well.
CANNABIS and DIET have helped.
Glass I LOVE!
COOL VAPOR = MY MEDICAL remedy

I studied NUTRITION CHEMISTRY in college.

EATING is something we human's all partake.
I can't talk when I have anything with GLUTEN?
About 7 years ago I took GLUTEN out of my diet.
My speech came back and I slept through the night! My DAD freaked out! He say's it's all in my head?

I don't drink soda's or put sugar in my coffee.

WAKE & VAKE after expresso.

420 everyday for me. (love this time)

GLASS I LOVE & BREAK. (HAD 40 water pipes)
I have less than 20 now.

FC, SUNSHINE, CLEAR GLASS, LIBERTY and more
have not given me bad service.

Maybe it's luck?

I need to have my VAPORIZERS fixed.
My OLD VAP2 is getting me MEDICATED for now.

Sorry I vented on you.
CIVILIZED = I TRY SOMETIMES

Kind regards,

ATAXIAN (SCA) = my CEREBELLUM is SHRINKING

Alexis

Sorry I vented on you.
I didnt take it that way friend. I like you Ataxian, I think you are very fun, but clearly very wise and knowledgable beneath a humorous non serious exterior, and I respect you for that, you display no ego.
Novak Djokovic (tennis) also removed gluten years ago. He became a super human superstar!
I am very much into healthy eating. Above all, I emphasise all natural, unrefined, close to nature.
STRICTLY avoid man made salt and ESPECIALLY fat! Refined vegetable oil is one of the greatest weapons against humanity. Fortunately, I became so severely allergic to it in 2005, I cant eat it once ever, or my digestive system is fucked without treatment from my chiropractor, using T.BM. (total body modificafion), to reboot my stomach, spleen, liver, kidneys etc and especially GALL BLADDER!

My gall bladder never has any problem, for a decade now, unless I eat that poisonous fat which is EVERYWHERE in public and take away food, every school, hospital, retirement home etc, virtually every chip shop, take away and so on, over most of the world, because of the lies invented by the government demonisimg natural fats (now being officially disproven, but still swept to sidelines).

People would get into trouble for using natural fats to feed the chikdren, sick and elderly.
The CHEFS think refined veg oil is good!
This gets me the most. The effevtiveness of their lies, and the damage it does.
Man made fat is possibly the FIRST thing I would get rid of on earth, it does so much damage and reaches so many.
This stuff I know about, like I said, stick to what I know and the rest is for fun.
Gluten is interesting. Beyond natural, unrefined (organic is obviously best, but I put even less emphasis on this-- too expensive for some items, many not on offer), there is a lot of foodstuffs to question for suitability, including gluten/grains. I eat many organic foods, but not all. Organic spices are simply GREAT! Dont bother otherwise- is only 10% of flavour aroma and medicinal value- turmeric, cayenne, cinnamon my FAVORITES.

I would like to try gluten free. I dont notice a correlation with my body, but is not obvious without a long break of course.
My diet is hard to choose with over 95% of all foods and supplements being intolerable to me, including ALL fruits for example.

So it is tricky to experiment. I love my porridge, it has gluten in another form-
"avenin" (awsome time :lol: (not! ;))).
I am a comedian at heart. Need to get back to this, its my special talent before being ill and seeing only seriousness.

I am responsible though. Ecstasy destroyed my brain (my fault), equally Lyme Disease (not my fault- US govt!)
I know all about POISON especially food. Food is EITHER medicine or poison. Some food is medicine to some, poison to others (not true poison, just wrong fuel).

What governments have created and most people eat is poison to EVERYBODY!
This makes me mad! Im lucky I became an ultra-sensitive mining canary for foods that should not exist. I had to educate and avoid 100% to today.

This means 100% home cooked food only. No fish and chips, public food, take away etc. Chip shops used to use beef fat, coconut oil. GOOD FATS - beef fat is actually better, but should be organic or course. I would love to eat fish and chips sometimes, I long for the ideal world oven baked in natural fats!
They have made it nearly impossible to eat healthy unless you do it at home, very clever plan!

Cooking 100% of own food, every single day for 12 years makes food a CHORE, together with severe respiratory symptoms every time I eat anything.
Thank you for your sensitivity and undestanding Ataxian- I am a sensitive soul! My self esteem does yo-yo's! I use this forum as an escape and distraction from turmoil, I dont really fit here, but vaporizing is a love of mine.
So this is why I come across how I do on the forum. Im very mentally unbalanced. I should go elsewhere!
@Hogni I like too! Can you believe Hogni, I took thousands of ecstasy pills (not proud), hundreds LSD, ketamine etc (not "hard" drugs, but tried everything), smoked cannabis with amd without tobacco until 2005, but never tobacco on its own once, never even ONE PUFF on a cigiarrette! (in joints though).
I am a man of principle, cigiarettes =insanity to me! (I can talk!)
Not judging you friend. I accept you, just sharing.;)
Excited for you Hogni to get the Ti next week, and more! I wonder the glass you will choose?
I dont think I can reccomend the bubbler for it. Wish I had got the herbo tube for better cooling. Bubbler mouthpiece is such a narrow slit concentrating vapor on the throat.
Good luck.:tup:

Last edited:

MrMonss

Wish I had got the herbo tube for better cooling. Bubbler mouthpiece is such a narrow slit concentrating vapor on the throat.
Good luck.:tup:

Whow thanks Alexis !!
A bit like Ataxian I do not like the big mouthpiece on bubblers.
I was just going to buy that of herborize.com as soon as new pieces will come out (stand for injector and/or handle).
So i will continue to think finding in Europe a compromise not too expensive, much like OGB's mouthpieces for my FC Mod.
Peace guys

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks @Alexis. but let's go on topic again ;)
(Don't need no Herborizer bubbler, I'm happy with mine from StevenLMZ. Therefore I will only buy a Herb Ti System. Today I got a Venus Apollo from my vape buddy @vapen00b [thx bro!] Dam' that thing rocks!!)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Whow thanks Alexis !!
A bit like Ataxian I do not like the big mouthpiece on bubblers.
I was just going to buy that of herborize.com as soon as new pieces will come out (stand for injector and/or handle).
So i will continue to think finding in Europe a compromise not too expensive, much like OGB's mouthpieces for my FC Mod.
Peace guys
qgGnAWP.jpg

This is a decent pairing!
Just enough to cool the vapor on the VAP2
For the EVO I like a larger piece.
The NANO depends on my mood?

FLAVOR chasing = CIVILIZED

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
A stem of CANNABIS in place of sugar does MEDICATE.

GLUTEN FREE is for some however not all!
AVOCADO is my fat.
CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Same as my country. But did you ask them for solving this prob? Mostly there is a solution.
I found simular ones for around the same price but I am on tight budged this summer after a back injury without getting any sick pay :/

Hope I can wrestle something out of my insurance

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just use whatever work's for you!
zxRkSDR.jpg

Cheap Glass makes the world go round!
Today's equipment!
Need to practice for 420! (WARM UP)

It's already "HOT"!

At least it's CIVILIZED?

Wednesday is HUMP DAY so what is FRIDAY?

Top Bottom