Cheap High Quality Bubbler

jl420

http://imgur.com/NJgX1aG

I have the third one in your list and I think it works great. Comes with a really nice bowl (same wig wag colors). Definitely worth the money...

kuzko

I'm getting an Underdog Log vaporizer soon and I am looking to find the right piece of glass for it.

I am looking for a J-Hook style glass pipe with a female joint at the end. I am looking to stick it upside down on the water attachment stem and sip vapor like out of a tea kettle. I found these (picture) on google but they all seem to be for sale wholesale and I need just one. Most others have a different curve that hangs too low.

https://i.imgur.com/eRmFVxv.jpg

kuzko,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
So I bought this with the 10-perc arm tree stand from the Dhgate sunshine store:​

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-hot-item-hydratube-9-5-inches-bubbler/372671070.html

Awesome combo piece, good solid glass all around and very sturdy 18mm joint connection. Works perfect with the Yocan Torch or any other type of dab nail or vape device, pretty much anything with an 18mm connector. Here is demo vid I uploaded:

But I mainly got this for the recycler to atttach to my SB Hydrobrick and that works great as well, as long as you don't put too much water. If there is too much water may leak through the 18mm joint at the base and into your material.

It can be twisted around 270 degrees for adjustment if you remove the stash tube and stirring pick out of their slots. Remove the intake block to twist it a full 360.
The perc stand you can also be use seperately with the HB Maxx (or any 18mm) dry mouth piece.

9k35dz.jpg

Use each piece separately or combined, it's like a 3-for-1 deal! :D:D:D

Justpassedu

So I bought this with the 10-perc arm tree stand from the Dhgate sunshine store:​

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-hot-item-hydratube-9-5-inches-bubbler/372671070.html

Awesome combo piece, good solid glass all around and very sturdy 18mm joint connection. Works perfect with the Yocan Torch or any other type of dab nail or vape device, pretty much anything with an 18mm connector. Here is demo vid I uploaded:

But I mainly got this for the recycler to atttach to my SB Hydrobrick and that works great as well, as long as you don't put too much water. If there is too much water may leak through the 18mm joint at the base and into your material.

It can be twisted around 270 degrees for adjustment if you remove the stash tube and stirring pick out of their slots. Remove the intake block to twist it a full 360.
The perc stand you can also be use seperately with the HB Maxx (or any 18mm) dry mouth piece.

9k35dz.jpg

Use each piece separately or combined, it's like a 3-for-1 deal! :D:D:D
I had that hydratube recycler in the past and cannot recommend it , takes to much water to make it actually function properly and that really takes away from the taste allot. I really like that hydrabase though.

Justpassedu

zpB59nB.jpg

I have been using the FC UFO + OGB Mouthpiece,
however the hydro-base is awesome!

Rotation time!
Always wanted a hydra base , but my cheap glass days have kinda come to a end for the most part. I been grabbing some higher quality and saved a few China pieces for travel and guest use. Always a good option though . Those bases are so versatile though .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Always wanted a hydra base , but my cheap glass days have kinda come to a end for the most part. I been grabbing some higher quality and saved a few China pieces for travel and guest use. Always a good option though . Those bases are so versatile though .
0lhf838.jpg

The HYDROBASE + OREGON GLASS MOUTHPIECE
+ KEIF + FLOWERS = CIVILIZED

EXPENSIVE GLASS? (I break it?)

This sweet set-up is not bad at all?

In @Justpassedu this is fun!
THANK YOU.

KayJay

Ok so I got the new pipe on Tuesday all safe and sound in one piece, Well packed in heaps of bubble wrap. I spent ages going over it thinking I'm going to find some horrific flaw but I couldn't....im rather impressed for china glass, no bubbles in the joints or inclusions, the whole thing is symmetrical, the glass is crystal clear, the 14mm joint fits my nail and the included dome well. The dome has internal ribs inside which I thought was cool. Tho I haven't had a chance to christen her properly I filled it with water and the vortex seems to work, if I give it a hard rip it makes a nice big vortex that takes a few seconds to spin down, if I give it a smooth even draw the vortex works as well but just not as big.
Now there was one part of the construction that tho isn't a problem I would have rather it was thicker and thats the base. The picture seems to indicate that the base is one thick 7-8mm disk of glass however its more a lip. Im sure this saves weight and cost but id rather pay a bit more and get a thick base. Now that said its not going to tip over in a hurry and this isn't a foot ball its meant to be used somewhat carefully. The true test will be in a week or so time when I christen it and see how it goes but given the dry run id have to say its a winner. Overall I'm impressed with CCG and the product so far, I will defiantly be returning and might look for another recycler.

review_2048827993_00.JPG

review_2048827992_00.JPG

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok so I got the new pipe on Tuesday all safe and sound in one piece, Well packed in heaps of bubble wrap. I spent ages going over it thinking I'm going to find some horrific flaw but I couldn't....im rather impressed for china glass, no bubbles in the joints or inclusions, the whole thing is symmetrical, the glass is crystal clear, the 14mm joint fits my nail and the included dome well. The dome has internal ribs inside which I thought was cool. Tho I haven't had a chance to christen her properly I filled it with water and the vortex seems to work, if I give it a hard rip it makes a nice big vortex that takes a few seconds to spin down, if I give it a smooth even draw the vortex works as well but just not as big.
Now there was one part of the construction that tho isn't a problem I would have rather it was thicker and thats the base. The picture seems to indicate that the base is one thick 7-8mm disk of glass however its more a lip. Im sure this saves weight and cost but id rather pay a bit more and get a thick base. Now that said its not going to tip over in a hurry and this isn't a foot ball its meant to be used somewhat carefully. The true test will be in a week or so time when I christen it and see how it goes but given the dry run id have to say its a winner. Overall I'm impressed with CCG and the product so far, I will defiantly be returning and might look for another recycler.

review_2048827993_00.JPG

review_2048827992_00.JPG
Give me 5 or less minutes with her?
I will break her so quick! (>1min)
EuDNfZO.jpg

FC MOUTHPIECE works (does wobble).
For the $ it's hard to complain!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
zpB59nB.jpg

I have been using the FC UFO + OGB Mouthpiece
I have a very similar combo that I use a lot with the FC-UFO and an OGB mouthpiece, but my MP is male and doesn't need an adapter and is bent away from the can rather than sitting over it. It is a great combo and works well with all of my favorite vapes.
In this case with a claisen, but as long as the M2M is long enough the claisen is optional...
MWjYePD.jpg

brainiac

log wrangler
@KayJay
Clear and detailed feedback on chinese glass - it doesn't get more on-topic than that:wave:

The vortex function sounds good so far and perhaps you'll say a bit more about it
when you "christen her".

brainiac,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have a very similar combo that I use a lot with the FC-UFO and an OGB mouthpiece, but my MP is male and doesn't need an adapter and is bent away from the can rather than sitting over it. It is a great combo and works well with all of my favorite vapes.
In this case with a claisen, but as long as the M2M is long enough the claisen is optional...
MWjYePD.jpg
xQOw1a9.jpg

ROSIN can destroy one.
I need to pull out my CHAISEN. (thanks @cybrguy for the reminder)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had that hydratube recycler in the past and cannot recommend it , takes to much water to make it actually function properly and that really takes away from the taste allot. I really like that hydrabase though.
gGjKniA.jpg

Since I started bending my tops to my basket this is not bad all? (FC UFO + OBG MOUTHPIECE) Thank's for the tip @Cannabis Connoisseur
@Baron23 you have on of these? Work's with a NANO & EVO!

ataxian,

Pustupillo

The Don_Key

Baron23

gGjKniA.jpg

Since I started bending my tops to my basket this is not bad all? (FC UFO + OBG MOUTHPIECE) Thank's for the tip @Cannabis Connoisseur
@Baron23 you have on of these? Work's with a NANO & EVO!
I have the FC-188, I think it is. The Mobius Ion knockoff with the side-car MP. I just got today my three way carbed adapter so its INVERTED EVO time at the Baron residence tonight!!

Now, how do you have to bend your ELB tops to invert? Is this really needed to invert?

Baron23,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the FC-188, I think it is. The Mobius Ion knockoff with the side-car MP. I just got today my three way carbed adapter so its INVERTED EVO time at the Baron residence tonight!!

Now, how do you have to bend your ELB tops to invert? Is this really needed to invert?
EvZorcy.jpg

Today I have the NANO setup.
Last few day's the EVO (inverted)
@Cannabis Connoisseur turned me on to this Technic

This blend is devastating?
KEIF + SPACE CANDY + SOUR DIESEL

Good for READING:
http://imgur.com/7w8fmIJ

jl420

review_2048827993_00.JPG

review_2048827992_00.JPG

I bought the same one about a year ago and its my fav glass rig from CCG. The tubes get dirty and can be a bitch to clean I usually do a PBW soak & rinse then a salt & iso wash followed by warm water and soap. I know it's OCD but I like my glass to be crystal clear. Congrats brotha...

jl420,
Reactions: brainiac

Smokinjoe

Any good cheaper bubblers or small bongs I can hook my mighty up to??

I'm on a small budget cuz I just bought it and a bunch of accessories

I saw a couple in this thread from links but I'm not sure they ll fit?

Smokinjoe,
Top Bottom