Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My first two suggestions would be FC-187, or FC-UFO. Plenty of info about both throughout this thread.
I bought 5 ash collector's for $20 which is good for me and the amount of glass I break!
fV6xAtB.jpg

CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR = NANO STYLE

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last edited:

bobo305

has any one tried the herbalaire with a vapexhale hydrotube from China, sunshine store? anyone have that piece? it's $31.00 I believe

bobo305,
Reactions: ataxian

bobo305

that's not the one I saw but similar. so you liked it? with the herbalaire? so cheap I was worried the joint wouldn't fit properly

bobo305,

sokesleezy

It's the biggest mouthpiece I'll use.

Maybe I'll modify it to be smaller?

The GOAL today is trying to be CIVILIZED

In 3,000 years time maybe we will have smaller MOUTHPIECES?

My FC 186 is easy to modified:
zb5dfmj.jpg

@jl420 what a COOL name you have?
420 is the greatest time of day!
CIVILIZED = 420

Nice rig bro. For the life of me tho I can't figure your setup, what is it?

sokesleezy,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice rig bro. For the life of me tho I can't figure your setup, what is it?
Witch one?

I use a ASH COLLECTOR and JHOOK for the mouth-piece.

If the piece has a fixed mouth-piece I reduce it with a SHERLOCK or WHIP-END.

JOINTS until they started with smaller mouth-pieces?

The VAPORIZER is great for FLAVOR.
CANNABIS is HEALTHILY!

ataxian,

Beavis420

I received my FC 187 v2 from stephen/China a few days ago and absolutely love it. It's perfect!!! There are a couple minor imperfections but they don't bother me one bit. I can see several more orders from DHGate in the future. Ordered on a Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and at my house by Monday. Crazy.

I've rigged up my Herbalizer (which I hate) and it's working great with the FC 187. I also ordered the D022 and am looking forward to getting that but it hasn't shipped yet. Thinking about either the Turbine or Bomb Hydratube.

OrdinaryJoe

So I'm planning on buying a piece but I've got a few options and wanted to get the advice of someone who has had more experience with different types of percs. I originally intended to get this:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-hot-item-hydratube-9-5-inches-bubbler/372671070.html
without the base because I've got another piece with a female joint and with a male-to-male works exactly the same, and it has what i think is a UFO perc which comes from the lower chamber into the upper. But I figure the base is an extra $11 and looks a bit cleaner with the supports and single larger chamber. So I was wondering #1 is it worth buying the base if I've got something a little different but functionally the same (the price difference isn't much of a factor) and #2 which style provides the best flavor in your own opinion, circle sidecut, Inline, or 10 arm tree?

OrdinaryJoe,
Top Bottom