• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is that a CIVILIZED mouthpiece?
It's the biggest mouthpiece I'll use.

Maybe I'll modify it to be smaller?

The GOAL today is trying to be CIVILIZED

In 3,000 years time maybe we will have smaller MOUTHPIECES?

My FC 186 is easy to modified:
zb5dfmj.jpg

@jl420 what a COOL name you have?
420 is the greatest time of day!
CIVILIZED = 420

Last edited:

KayJay

Thanks abcd5432
I found the CCG one and I'm going with that, its a little more expensive but it has a better formed vortex cone and has heaps of positive reviews plus they have it in all clear! its in my cart now and just waiting for money to clear from my PayPal to cc. The only thing I don't understand is when you choose the options it comes up with clear+accessories, I assume this means the dome and little glass pin/nail

little maggie

Can someone recommend a bubbler that's 18mm female I have one that's 18mm and male and I have a female adapter for it. I have some 14 mm ones with female stems but I'd like one that doesn't need an adapter. Most of my vapes use 18mm stems.

little maggie,
Reactions: ataxian

KayJay

so in the end I got this
http://www.dhgate.com/product/wake-bake-new-bongs-glass-oil-rigs-incycler/264526755.html
CCG seemed like the best option. Im just waiting for it to be shipped, The video they have of the recycler vortex working that sealed the deal. will post pics once it gets to me.

Now just hunting for a quality Ti nail, Highly educated's website won't send to Australia grrrr
Appart from HE what other trusted brands of nails are there? and what websites would be best to buy from?

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Last edited:
Simple10,
Reactions: ataxian

brainiac

log wrangler
The video they have of the recycler vortex working that sealed the deal.
Lovely piece. Please let us know how you get on with it. I'm particularly keen to know how well the vortex function works given the restricted intake provided by most vapes.
Did you go for the purple? It looks great.
I've had my eye on a similar model for about a year now...

I could live with a small hit to the taste and potency. I could even live with that joint (I hate adaptors), but what concerns me is the 'chug bill' for that vortex.

Meach

@little maggie myself and one other member purchased glass from Amazon..I placed my order on the 5th..eta was the 30th..I'll post pics when I get and review the overall glass workmanship...I purchased from that same store...glass 100.. pieces are similar to dhgate models and a few dollars cheaper..

jl420

so in the end I got this
http://www.dhgate.com/product/wake-bake-new-bongs-glass-oil-rigs-incycler/264526755.html
CCG seemed like the best option. Im just waiting for it to be shipped, The video they have of the recycler vortex working that sealed the deal. will post pics once it gets to me.

Now just hunting for a quality Ti nail, Highly educated's website won't send to Australia grrrr
Appart from HE what other trusted brands of nails are there? and what websites would be best to buy from?

I bought same rig (and 3 others) from CCG and I've never been disappointed. Good luck and let us know how you make out with your new jem...:tup:

KayJay

Lovely piece. Please let us know how you get on with it. I'm particularly keen to know how well the vortex function works given the restricted intake provided by most vapes.

I could live with a small hit to the taste and potency. I could even live with that joint (I hate adaptors), but what concerns me is the 'chug bill' for that vortex.

Na I like my glass clear and if there is colour I want it to be solid colours, I plan to use it more as a oil rig but also for my arizer,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

I don't have that piece, but with similar recylcers the chug is pretty much the initial draw to get things going. After that, the ones I've used, and one I own, level out pretty nicely.

Elbuort19

COLOR has no gender.

1.4 Billion Years and during the 1940's marketing made Light Blue and Pink (red diluted with white)

Controlling thoughts is mind f-ing.
FREE THINK = CIVILIZED

Until you get punched in the face! lol
Sorry this reminded me of when my son wore a pink shirt to school on anti bully day and got punched in the face.

Elbuort19

I don't know why this sentence made me laugh... Am I a bad person?

I laughed too and I'm his Dad. lol He finished the fight so nothing to feel bad about. He's 8 and has been in 16 fights in the past 2.5yrs, all with bullies, and he hasn't lost one. Luckily we're getting out of here soon so hopefully the fighting will stop.

My son's cage fight!
I try and tell them pink is OK!
They wear all black?

If I wear pink it attracts women and a-holes! I agree with you, none of it should matter, but unfortunately the most opinionated are also the biggest pricks.

Meach

@ataxian is 100% correct marketing/media brainwashed us to identify with certain colors(among other things)..the more we follow the more we lose ourselves..I enjoy the bliss of my own ignorance..rocking purple socks and a mauve shirt..having something warm and pink in your hand or close to your lips doesn't sound all that bad, does it fellas?lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom