Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Living in France, Amsterdam is really not very far.. I prefer the beers and weeds of Quebec much more than those we met recently in Holland.
The wine in FRANCE = CIVILIZED

1991 is when I was in AMSTERDAM.
QUEBEC is a city full of fun.
Have you had anything from EAST LONG BEACH?

My friends from EUROPE say it is too strong.

CHATEAUX MARGUX = HUMBOLDT, CA (GDP)

Whatever side of the POND be CIVILIZED

CANNABIS is safer than CIGARETTES?
In some places in the world CANNABIS is outlawed?

Maybe people are brain washed?
Peu'tere es't politic?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I used a whip a lot with my HerbalAire when I first started vaping, and I still use one occasionally with my FC-UFO. They are crazy convenient and allow me to leave the glass on the table, which is nice, especially when I am vaping with friends. Much easier to hand over the tube than a glass piece.
I spent some $ to get silicone over the vinyl tubing that came with the HA. But it didn't take long before I started noticing how much of my vapor was sticking to the inside of the tubing, and I just didn't want to go to the bother of trying to capture it rather than just toss it with the tubing when it was time for it to go. I still have some significant dirty (stinky) tubing coiled in a cabinet in case I get the urge to use it again. And I still occasionally combine pieces with silicone. But not very often anymore.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am vaping with friends. I still have some significant dirty (stinky) tubing coiled in a cabinet in case I get the urge to use it again. And I still occasionally combine pieces with silicone. But not very often anymore.

That is so Funny!

If you use the right tubing on say the UFO. (SILICONE) I can handle.

My wife told me a joke that was funny as hell!

I just cleaned one of my water pipes and need to MEDICATE.
@biohacker SOBER (nightmare)
As soon as the PLUMBER is gone I'm going to have really well grown CANNABIS.
I vape alone most of the time.
All my surf buddies smoke joints still?
They call me a wimp for using a vaporizer?

Now I surfed bigger wave than them!

CIVILIZED is a word that only applies to a few.
I would give myself too much credit to call myself
CIVILIZED!

DenverNugs

Anyone ever have to make a return on DHGate before? I spent $11 on a little showerhead ashcatcher for my brother, and there's a hole in the weld at the bottom, leaks water like crazy.

When it's a low $ item like this do they usually expect you to ship it back? The vendor from what I can gather is just a reseller. Does DHGate cover me if the guy tells me to fuck off?

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Anyone ever have to make a return on DHGate before? I spent $11 on a little showerhead ashcatcher for my brother, and there's a hole in the weld at the bottom, leaks water like crazy.

When it's a low $ item like this do they usually expect you to ship it back? The vendor from what I can gather is just a reseller. Does DHGate cover me if the guy tells me to fuck off?
No return necessary, the seller should either refund or replace.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream

Pretty sure you can get a free replacement. I think dhgate holds your payment for a while so if the seller wont refund it you can contact dhgate support themselves

MrMonss

First try to see directly through messages with the seller.
As long as you have not declared the product received and accepted on Dhgate, the seller does not have his money.
You can threaten him with a dispute over this command. To know that it puts a great pressure to them, and that it is not good at all for their business.

I really doubt if he will ask you to send him the article, especially at this price.
He will ask you for a photo evidence, upload directly on dhgate.
You will keep the item and the seller will prefer to send you another rather than a refund.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a low volume bubbler but I can't decide which of these pieces to buy:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/mother...w-height-27/239957059.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

https://m.dhgate.com/product/8-quot...ong-recycle/384857540.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

https://m.dhgate.com/product/8-quot...egg-fab-oil/394591716.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-n...based-water/233447446.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

https://m.dhgate.com/product/high-q...-mouthpiece/262624940.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

I currently have the 10" 60mm diameter GB-187 from yingming and I find the vapour to be too thin and not milky like smoke enough for my liking. I use a mighty but have just purchased the m from dynavap.

Any advice would be welcome, thanks

VanCough,
Reactions: ataxian

DenverNugs

No return necessary, the seller should either refund or replace.

Pretty sure you can get a free replacement. I think dhgate holds your payment for a while so if the seller wont refund it you can contact dhgate support themselves

First try to see directly through messages with the seller.
As long as you have not declared the product received and accepted on Dhgate, the seller does not have his money.
You can threaten him with a dispute over this command. To know that it puts a great pressure to them, and that it is not good at all for their business.

I really doubt if he will ask you to send him the article, especially at this price.
He will ask you for a photo evidence, upload directly on dhgate.
You will keep the item and the seller will prefer to send you another rather than a refund.

Thanks, guys. He responded almost immediately and didn't try to convince me to hit received product or send it back. Hopefully the new one will actually be functional.

Discovered this thread after making my purchase of course :doh:. I purchased the D021-D from Sunshinestore
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d021-glass-water-smoking-color-pipe-with/184390558.html and I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. Anybody who owns it have an opinion? Hoping to use it with SBJR.

That's a great choice! It's a pretty popular option around here.

*Oops, my bad. I was thinking of the d020. Looks like it'll still do the job, though!

Last edited:

MrMonss

Aye, another vote for the FC-MOD.

Swappable downstems/percs so you can come closer to 'just right', and much easier to clean than most pieces.

Another interesting thing with the FC-MOD is that the smaller of the two bubblers (the one without the foot stand) is exactly the same diameter as tealight Candles, this allows for a simpler transport (not a big glass foot) but to be able to adapt a removable foot, using a candle stand (a wooden one is nice for example). I just hope that the diameter is the same every time, but there must not be a huge difference, mine is exactly at the right diameter of 38mm.

Adapting a wooden foot also makes it easier to use a JHook, otherwise without the foot it's impossible to pose upright and straight the bubbler ..

:peace:

brainiac

log wrangler
Thanks, guys. He responded almost immediately and didn't try to convince me to hit received product or send it back. Hopefully the new one will actually be functional.

Glad to hear that you're getting a hassle-free replacement. It's usually better to begin by assuming that the vendor will take their customer service obligations seriously rather than going straight in with all guns blazing.

Out of interest - who's the seller your dealing with here?

brainiac,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Take a PHOTO of the mistake and email it to the seller and they should send you another.
rPcLL3Z.jpg

F^CK FC186 medicated beyond reason!
This piece is very old however still works?

GONZO LIVING BEFORE DECAY

abcd5432

Glad to hear that you're getting a hassle-free replacement. It's usually better to begin by assuming that the vendor will take their customer service obligations seriously rather than going straight in with all guns blazing.

I'm not sure if it's our generation or just the norm, but I find people will go online to a forum or chat room before reaching out to a vendor.

I don't get it at all

abcd5432,

Burt

I'm not sure if it's our generation or just the norm, but I find people will go online to a forum or chat room before reaching out to a vendor.

I don't get it at all
People would talk to their friends/family in real life about a problem before contacting a vendor, posting on a forum is not much different.

Also, many shy away from (perceived) confrontation, but knowing they need to take action somehow, undertake some sort of displacement activity until they've gotten to grips with what's required of them.

abcd5432

People would talk to their friends/family in real life about a problem before contacting a vendor, posting on a forum is not much different.

Also, many shy away from (perceived) confrontation, but knowing they need to take action somehow, undertake some sort of displacement activity until they've gotten to grips with what's required of them.
Good to get some perspective thanks.

DenverNugs

This guy

http://www.dhgate.com/store/20055150#st-navigation-storehome

He did send the wrong color, but I wasn't too concerned about that.

I don't get it at all

I reached out to the vendor before I posted here. Just wanted to be more familiar with the return process, if there was one.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Does anyone know if there's any manufacture making a straight tube like the FC-186 but with only a matrix perc instead of the usual stereo configuration?
Thanks.

Top Bottom