Cheap High Quality Bubbler

abcd5432

I should have ordered some glass reducers because mine just met the ceramics today while I was cleaning the glass to be put away for a little while lol And i've gone 2 weeks without breaking glass now....streak over lol.

I never thought about the mouthpieces for the UFO...are there many to choose from? I don't do whips! GROSS!!! <--- I got that from ataxian in the Solo 2 thread with regard to reclaim/abv.... almost lost my dinner I LOL so hard! :D
Isn't the opening a standard 18MM female for the mouthpiece?

MrMonss

Yes, it's a 18mm male or female.. The difficulty seems rather to find mouth pieces pleasant to use (not too big at the opening). This is the reason why Ataxian went through OGB i think..
So if someone has a DHgate plan for this kind of mouth piece parts with 18mm male or female connectors..

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
The stickable mp (18mm) is a regular flatened wide one. But much less wide than a "normal" MP.

MP of the whip you can use to stick it with a piece of silicone into the opening of your regular pb like ataxian does. So it could be worth ordering at least some whip mp. The replacement parts are available on demand at Steven and cost around $3 each.

Haven't read the post of ataxian regarding whips!? Any link?

Aside of this I like to use the whip very much when vaping with friends -or lying in the bed. It's pretty comfortably to let stand the bubbler in the middle of your table and just turn the whip adapter a little bit and passing the whip to the next. It's a lot more secure. Most glass of mine broke while cleaning or by baked friends while a sesh.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Was a false alarm.... the email said it had cleared customs of the "destination" country. It was a lie, it cleared export customs in beiging lol I'm not in a rush though since i'm on a break anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on sunshinestore shipping way faster.
JaRiOUb.jpg

steven79 - FC 186 people criticize the perk?
For the $?
OLD SCKOOL however does work!
It's a MEDICAL DEVICE!
6 water-pipes under the sink!
My wife said put them away please.
I put them away in my vapor room.

OK so I hide 2 in my study.
steven79 - FC MOUTHPICE also.
I only have 4 strains right now so if you laugh at me I understand!
When my wife is working I like to medicate.
This is CIVILIZED!
@biohacker breaking glass is what we do.
Greek Wedding here we come!
I had 40 pieces once?
Broke 1/2 = LAUGHED at the cheap ones.

CRIED like a BABY when I broke my CUSTOMS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

biohacker

CANNABIS T-Breaks = HOW?
I can't stop medicating? (I will not exist?)

That's what I thought too! I don't think about it?? I just do it??? It's UNCIVILIZED but very worth it for me?

Sometimes I like being SOBER more than HIGH?

20 years ago I was a college STONER and only smoked BONGS and JOINTS??

All we did was get high, lift weights and party with chicks?? We didn't study but still passed??

I remember always THINKING about a VOLCANO but vaporizing was just in its infancy??

SNOWBOARDING was my SURFING??

I lived on top of a mountain for a year and SNOWBOARDED on CHAMPAGNE POWDER for over 100+ days??

CIVILIZED life!!

CO-STANZA!!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's what I thought too! I don't think about it?? I just do it??? It's UNCIVILIZED but very worth it for me?

Sometimes I like being SOBER more than HIGH?

20 years ago I was a college STONER and only smoked BONGS and JOINTS??

All we did was get high, lift weights and party with chicks?? We didn't study but still passed??

I remember always THINKING about a VOLCANO but vaporizing was just in its infancy??

SNOWBOARDING was my SURFING??

I lived on top of a mountain for a year and SNOWBOARDED on CHAMPAGNE POWDER for over 100+ days??

CIVILIZED life!!

CO-STANZA!!!!
My boyz SNOWBOARD?
I'm a OLD SCKOOL SKIER.
COLORADO UTAH TAHOE were our hang outs!
My wife skied in the FRENCH ALPS and In South AMERICAS the CANNABIS was sub-standard?

CALIFORNIA is the best in my travels?

biohacker

Because I HATE silicone. I LOVE glass. Spallation, cleaning, taste, etc. all turn me off. Been there, done that for a decade, and never going back. Just like ABV, tubing is GROSS!!! And UNCIVILIZED in my opinion!

Hogni

I asked cause you mentioned a report by ataxian!?

Yeah, taste could be better but are there any other concerns?

Man, I'm german so I AM UNCIVILIZED! ;)

biohacker

biohacker,

Hogni

Thanks a lot, pal!

After reading this thread all concerns about silicone seems a little bit vague to me.
I try to avoid stressing the tube by bending or cleaning with solvents and change it regulary to new food grade ones.
I believe there are so much factors in our daily behaviour which are much more dangerous.
Alone open question about effects of vapour residuals in your lungs: Look at residuals of your devices and imagine how vapour is working in your lungs w/o knowing their ingredients and effects.
It's a personal decision. But I'll use silicone whips in the future too - now with a a bit less good feeling...

You haven't visit your family for more than 30 years? Come one man, jump across the pond....and visit also Berlin and let's have a good time here! ;)

biohacker

Yeah I completely agree bro, but I just don't like the taste/smell of silicone, and i've bought all the highest grade expensive ones. I'm a clean freak so when they get some resin I need to clean them frequently, and it's just never the same. I also can't stand how everything "sticks" to it, although I know you can get sleeves and such, it's just not for me. I have no need for silicone? But if it's convenient for you, absolutely i'm sure you're not going to die lol

I visited and saw some of my family in Spain about a decade ago, but have kind of lost contact with my uncles and cousin and grandparents are all long gone. At least I was able to meet them once! lol

I'm pretty much alone in this world now! lol I would love to visit Germany again one day! I'm working on an early retirement, so maybe next year!

biohacker,

biohacker

Likewise bro! And there is an open invitation for you to visit Canada as well! Curious what the cannabis culture is like in deutschland? I remember EVERYTHING in Germany was so EXPENSIVE compared to Canada. But your electronics, fashion, etc. were so much farther ahead than ours. I remember my dad buying me a "calculator watch" there in 1986 and I thought I was the coolest kid in the world with what looked like a little computer on my wrist! lol

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...and I still don't know why you do have concerns about using a whip!!?...:huh:....
I use FOOD GRADE SILICONE whips @DDave has a kit that comes with a WHIP I LOVE.

I've been to all of CANADA:
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada's vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It's also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
  • Prime minister:
    • Justin Trudeau
  • Capital:
    • Ottawa
  • Population:
    • 35.16 million (2013)
Sources include:World Bank
AMSTERDAM had to be the best HYDROPONICS. (WHITE WIDOW)
JAMAICA was WEEDY (did not like it)!
MIXING TOBACCO with CANNABIS (common in EUROPE) made me stop.
LATIN AMERICA (what happened?)
SOUTH PACIFIC not bad.
CALIFORNIA the best. (I think?)
ASIA is BAD ASS!

SETH ROGAN swears by VANCOUVER.
SNOPP DOG swears by CALIFORNIA.

DOES it really matter? (indoor/outdoor)?

GLASS is CLASS and better than BAMBOO!

Last edited:
Top Bottom