Cheap High Quality Bubbler

EVlL 55

Hello everyone...
$50 for one of the vaporblunt tubes i.m.o. is a steal...theyre thick and comfortable to use and work well.
Awhile back I picked one up here in the classifieds for a starter package evo...i was worried it would be frail or thin but it's just as thick as the swagger h.t.'s...think they maybe even made them..the gold logos look very similar.
I'm gonna have to get another at that price

RollTheCar

That makes sense. But would you go as high $51 for a decent Hydrotube delivered in 2 days.
I posted this a couple places on the forum but never here for some reason.:shrug:

Gotvape.com has the original 18mm Vapor Blunt Hydotube's for $49.99.
I'm not talking the little "pinnacle hydrotube" that always splashes water in your mouth. I'm talking about the big ones that from the Vaporblunt website are $230.00. They have the Starred Dome perc, the Chandelier, and the Double Ring Showerhead. If You spend more than $50 You get free shipping. So the Hydratube for $49.99 plus some random $1 item to push the order over $50 and your good to go.
Also I always receive my orders via 2-day USPS delivery.

LINK→ https://www.gotvape.com/vaporb-2-0-hydrotube.html

y7AML4P.png

:peace:
Do you know how tall these are? Thinking about getting one for my Maxx, but not sure if it would be too uncomfortable being a larger straight tube (as opposed to a sidecar styled tube).

VAPEHUNTER

I ordered 2 chandeliers for $50 when the deal first was announced. However after 3 weeks of nothing showing up I had to call got vape and ask them what was up with my order. They said that the chandelier was out of stock so I told them to send me two of the double showerheads. I find it odd that they used the term "out of stock" since it seems to me that this is a clearance sale, so there shouldn't be any re-stocking of these HTs. A few days later my order finally arrived.

TL,DR: Don't order the chandelier from Got Vape as they probably don't have them in stock and probably won't be getting any more.:2c:

That Sux man! Sorry to hear that. I wonder if anyone else who ordered them had the same problem? If I remember correctly you were quick to jump on the deal at $25.00 each.

Do you know how tall these are? Thinking about getting one for my Maxx, but not sure if it would be too uncomfortable being a larger straight tube (as opposed to a sidecar styled tube).

I'll measure one tonight when I get home from work.

@VAPEHUNTER
Of course, sorry for coming across so lame.

Ah man, no apology necessary brotha. You didn't come across lame at all. You had an opinion and you expressed it. That's one of the greatest things about this place. We can have an adult conversation without resorting to BS that usually comes from "tough guys" on the internet.
:peace: man no hard feelings :cheers:

This Video Perfectly Sums Up Arguing on the Internet

Last edited:

abcd5432

Hello everyone...
$50 for one of the vaporblunt tubes i.m.o. is a steal...theyre thick and comfortable to use and work well.
Awhile back I picked one up here in the classifieds for a starter package evo...i was worried it would be frail or thin but it's just as thick as the swagger h.t.'s...think they maybe even made them..the gold logos look very similar.
I'm gonna have to get another at that price
I understand that this is a steal.
But the thing is, I have this thing called a budget. And I stick to it rigorously as I love making budgets.
You guys are trying to break me right now :( These last posts made me want to buy. Soon...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That Sux man! Sorry to hear that. I wonder if anyone else who ordered them had the same problem? If I remember correctly you were quick to jump on the deal at $25.00 each.
Yeah, they were $25 each. Quite a steal.

In the end it's all good. Even though I wanted the chandelier, the two showerheads will suit me just fine, so I'm still happy with the purchase.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, they were $25 each. Quite a steal.

In the end it's all good. Even though I wanted the chandelier, the two showerheads will suit me just fine, so I'm still happy with the purchase.

j3Bj6tL.jpg

@Stu is it just me?
Why are mouthpiece so HUGE?
Is it because when we were hunter/gathers we use bamboo?

You think in 1,000 years the mouthpiece will be smaller?

I hate wooble?

Using a 18mm male x 18mm female help this issue.

Stay CIVILIZED my friend & friends!

Jillybean

I ordered from dhgate for the first time about 2 weeks ago, two packages. The D020-D bubbler from sunshinestore and a quartz banger from hymanquartz.

I received a shipping confirmation for both packages as well as tracking numbers. For both tracking has only updated once though. No updates on my tracking since 3/14. 'Departure export customs' is the last thing both tracking numbers display.

Should I start worrying? Or is it normal for the tracking to be pretty much useless and it's just a matter of waiting a bit longer?

I'm not in a rush to get my stuff, it's just the complete lack of updates that makes me a bit nervous. I'm on the east coast if that makes any difference!

Jillybean,
Reactions: ataxian

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Why are mouthpiece so HUGE?
Is it because when we were hunter/gathers we use bamboo?

You think in 1,000 years the mouthpiece will be smaller?

I hate wooble?

Using a 18mm male x 18mm female help this issue.

Stay CIVILIZED my friend & friends!

Agreed 100% about mouthpiece being oversized

I use silicone sleeves, single and/or multiple layers to fit medium size glass tubes (from broken nano, solo stem) or MFLB tiny glass stem as mouthpiece, night and day

r3vrb

Last edited:

biohacker

That's pretty much what I thought, which is why I went ahead and pulled the trigger anyway. There are some discounts, they worked out to less than 50 each which is my threshold. I recently ataxian'd 2 glass pieces, so down to my last bubbler and having to wait about a month, I knew I shouldn't wait any longer.

Been really wanting the pieces I purchased for a while!

Any other suggestions? I prefer medium sized pieces with the larger more uncivilized mouthpieces. Sorry @ataxian, I just can't do an phallic mouthieces :lol: I actually plug my ears and yell "LA LA LAAA!!!" when I start reading about you wanting a "male piece" sticking out of your mouthpiece! :rofl:

MrMonss

Hi guys,

Do you know what that dark matter is, on a brand new glass piece ? This is not the first time I've seen it on chinese glass, but I never really knew what it was .. there I just received a new article on which there are more than usual..

p3272223_imagesia-com_1djjx.JPG

EDIT: I just sent a message to the seller to have his opinion on the origin of these black spots, I already had the same on a sunshinestore's D020D but in much less important way..

Last edited:
MrMonss,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Chinese snuff tobacco?

@biohacker: Regarding pieces from Steven I can really recommed the FC-UFO cause of it's similar construction and performance to the FC-187 v2 but with more versatile options (stickable MP/ whip)

My tiny FC-710 from Steven I like very much too.

Have 4 pieces from Steven and don't regret purchase of none of them. All pieces are very well proceeded and cover all my functional desires in glass.
Everytime an optimal piece of glass for all occasions.

Since I got the "Fabulous Four" I didn't have use anymore my other, mostly straight ones.
Meanwhile I dislike straight bongs.

Last edited:

biohacker

The FC-711 intrigues me! @lazylathe you still have that one? What do you think of it?

Sunshine store has my eye as well.... but I think i'll just wait for Steven's stock to arrive before I make anymore glass purchases, unless it's on 4/20!

Grasscity has a tonne of Weedstar glass i'd love to pickup, but prices have seem to increased over the past year or so. I'll wait until the 4/20 40% or whatever off sale.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@biohacker

I quite like mine although it is quite small. If I were to buy again I would go for the larger version. Think it has a hollow base.

I can always bring mine over for extended testing bro!!
And any other glass you want to test!

biohacker

Sounds good bro! GAS is acting up! Do you know which version is the bigger model? I'd love a bigger version of it....or is that the peyote pillar you were talking about back in the day?

I'm trying to avoid smaller pieces like the d020 series, etc. You know my style! When are the dhgate glass blowers going to make RooR clones like your bubbler? lol

too much fancy shmancy crap! Why can't think keep things simple! We need to get on PlanetVape or someone for another proper FC group buy...... the PV thing didn't even pan out did it?

Are there any other glass blowers here on FC that would entertain such a thing? I remember the PV FC water tool thread was pretty awesome with ideas, and then something was agreed upon but never materialized?

Top Bottom