1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Bleezy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

....so it might no failure to buy the cheapest offer if signature shows CCG.
    I don't beleive that CCG would allow this if that wouldnt be right. Chinese may violate foreign copyrights but I don't believe they accept that theirself at least regarding chinese competing firms.

ataxian likes this.
  2. abcd5432

abcd5432 Well-Known Member

No, this is common not only in china but in the US as well. If you have a successful store, people will clone it verbatim and will not even change any of the text you use.

This has been happening for Amazon, eBay, etc. Stores for awhile.

Ya this isn't some china specific thing, this is just online business where if you are doing something well, people will clone it.

So you should absolutely not treat any store stealing ccg material as a ccg store. As others have found out from here the qualify and customer service is not the same.

ataxian likes this.
  3. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

I don't know?
    However OGB gets it on the mouthpiece!
    sunshine store made the HYDRO STAND for one of the brokers.
    [​IMG]
    CIVILIZED
    [​IMG]
    UNCIVILIZED
    @kellya86 @Justpassedu turned me onto the MOUTHPIECE. (OGB)
    @Cannabis Connoisseur turned me onto the HYDRO STAND.

4. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

You are right but I meant something different. I think most offers with CCG signature are subsidiary companies/alias of CCG or at least are selling CCG stuff otherwise CCG wont allow using of their signature.

May be some dhgate shops are using it without any other regard to CCG but I guess not for long.

ataxian likes this.
  5. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Just wanted to second each of these. Both stay in the regular rotation for me. FC-187 still one of the best pieces you can find on DHGate.

UFO is a best bang for your buck piece IMO. Can adjust the glass MP to wherever you like (use a keck clip on this one). Whipped MP is fun to sit back and chill. Get a healthier/better silicone whip, though. Don't use the one from China. It's very stinky and probably not too healthy.

6. abcd5432

I understand what you mean, and I'm telling you that in the online selling space, this is common. People do this stuff regularly. It's extremely hard to stop. You're boiling it down to something far more simple than it is.

You're welcome to believe that these companies subsidiaries of CCG though but the last person who didn't heed this warning got a subpar piece and subpar service.

Just ask yourself, if you were a glass company, why would you make a separate store, under a whole new name, using all of the same stuff, but undercut your own price and profits significantly rather than just drive traffic to your main store....
    The whole reason people pull this scam is because people like yourself truly believe things are policed far better than they are.

Anyway, you're welcome to believe this, but I feel obliged to let people know why people run this scam.
    Don't assume trust because they're using someone else's name. Ask the original seller if you can buy it for cheaper from their other store if you want to know.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    ataxian and Receptor like this.
  7. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

ataxian, flotntoke and Hogni like this.
  8. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

BabyFacedFinster and ataxian like this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

[​IMG]
    I'm sporting this: ASH COLLECT + HYDRO STAND + OGB (MOUTHPIECE) + SOUR DIESEL + EVO =
    MASSIVE MAX FLIGHT 14000 LIGHT YEARS AWAY
    ON SOME PLANET WITH THE SAME ATMOSPHERE =IT WOULD BE CIVILIZED BUT I am ALL ALONE?
    @flotntoke the UFO is a awesome unit.
    Need to set it up today!
    Monday on EARTH I believe?
    [​IMG]

FC UFO = CIVILIZED

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  10. abcd5432

For everyone wondering about how to smoke like @ataxian since people were asking.
    Your best bet to get a piece like Ataxian likes, is either the Atom Matrix Bubbler from StevenLMZ79 like I posted above or look at the piece above.

You can take any "modular" style piece that allows you to adapt the mouth piece and have @Oregonglassblower make you a mouth piece like above.

There are a TON Of can/perc choices that can have an Oregonglassblower mouthpiece. Also, you can add a glycerin coil from hfyglass inbetween the "can" and the "mouth" piece for an even smoother hit if used with flowers, or add in an ash catcher perc.

This style of using your pieces is what I HIGHLY recommend. Modularity allows you to get the best option for whatever circumstance you're in.

11. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

No CREDIT for me!

VAPORIZING is what CIVILIZED people do!

CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

GLASS makes it smooth so you can vaporize all day long like a BOSS!

I have a ASH COLLECTOR + JHOOK = GNARLY

GNARLY = CIVILIZED INDULGENTS
    [​IMG]
    CIVILIZED

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    flotntoke and scalescliffs like this.
  12. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Have you guys ever heard of Seshsupply glass?
    Anybody ever use one of the perpeller percs? Touch of modern has a few different designs for around $100 - $200 bucks.
    LINK→ https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/sesh-supply#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I ordered this one↓
    [​IMG]

mixchu69 likes this.
  13. abcd5432

Members only pricing...

So maybe a person is a member here but I doubt it in this thread. That's definitely out of the price range. Try making a thread and asking.

In my personal opinion, western sites who want to charge far higher prices than China (even if quality is better) need to provide images, functionality videos, etc.

It's on thing to have no function video of a $25 piece. It's just rude to me to not show a person what their $200+ us getting them.

Ha well you're the one who sold me on modular pieces and it seems people are interested in how you light up.

You should take a pick of your whole collection for people.

The Beagle, ataxian and snamuh like this.
  14. VAPEHUNTER

Hmmm..... Sorry, not trying to be rude. But I see a few "members" who have posted before in this thread

And as far as "definitely out of the price range" I don't think so.
    The first piece I posted ↓ is only $64.99+ shipping of about $15.00, that's cheaper than some of the China glass in this thread.

[​IMG]

And here is the video. It appears these may also be available through "Smoke Cartel".

Click to play YouTube Video

alterego420, Hogni, mixchu69 and 2 others like this.
  15. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Uh...yep.

16. abcd5432

Well looks like we do have a few members lol guess I'm wrong on that front.

Also, you're the one who said the $100-200 price tag.
    All I said is that people should have a function video for something that costs that much.
    I think EVERYTHING should have a function video though. It's pure laziness otherwise.

RollTheCar likes this.
  17. VAPEHUNTER

I hear ya on the function videos, it would be nice to have them for every piece...I'm definitely not against that.
    And yeah I did say
    Because if for some reason shipping is more to the East coast or other countries than to me here in Las Vegas the price might be within $90 - $115 for the $64.99 glass piece. And there are a couple pieces for $200.

Either way it's all semantics my friend. I was just looking for some thoughts on the propeller perc and trying to spread the word on some available glass in case anyone was interested.

Oh yeah, and completely off topic, check out this picture that's also available from "Touch of Modern"

[​IMG]

Maybe this should be in the @Ataxian should be the President of the US thread.

18. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

ME?
    No way!
    I grew cannabis in the 70's (without seeds)
    I medicate with cannabis?
    Alcohol is legal? (BARS? No vape lounges?)
    I'm a ATHEIST VAPORIST.
    NO one is ready for my type.

I use glass however if it's more than $50 delivered I'll pass.

Hair Dryers are $29.99
    VAPORIZER should be under a $100?

Greedy MF's!

Religion is POISON for the mind!

"GROW UP"! (said in a debate across the pond)

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

CHEAP GLASS = DOABLE

Expensive glass = destruction (waste of $)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017 at 11:20 AM
    unsorted, flotntoke, jl420 and 5 others like this.
  19. VAPEHUNTER

That makes sense. But would you go as high $51 for a decent Hydrotube delivered in 2 days.
    I posted this a couple places on the forum but never here for some reason.:shrug:

Gotvape.com has the original 18mm Vapor Blunt Hydotube's for $49.99.
    I'm not talking the little "pinnacle hydrotube" that always splashes water in your mouth. I'm talking about the big ones that from the Vaporblunt website are $230.00. They have the Starred Dome perc, the Chandelier, and the Double Ring Showerhead. If You spend more than $50 You get free shipping. So the Hydratube for $49.99 plus some random $1 item to push the order over $50 and your good to go.
    Also I always receive my orders via 2-day USPS delivery.

LINK→ https://www.gotvape.com/vaporb-2-0-hydrotube.html

[​IMG]

:peace:

20. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

I have so much glass my storage looks like a VAPE STORE?

Sorry I shouldn't be here?

I'm a spend alcoholic!

flotntoke, snamuh and VAPEHUNTER like this.
  21. ashinybox

ashinybox New Member

I believe those used to be two for $50 at one point in time. Correct me if I'm wrong, still a good deal for decent glass.

VAPEHUNTER and ataxian like this.
  22. VAPEHUNTER

Yup, they used to be. But then I posted about them in the Hydrobrick thread and magically within two days they doubled the price.:brow:

6079Smith, ataxian and ashinybox like this.
  23. abcd5432

@VAPEHUNTER
    Of course, sorry for coming across so lame.

6079Smith, ataxian and VAPEHUNTER like this.
  24. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I ordered 2 chandeliers for $50 when the deal first was announced. However after 3 weeks of nothing showing up I had to call got vape and ask them what was up with my order. They said that the chandelier was out of stock so I told them to send me two of the double showerheads. I find it odd that they used the term "out of stock" since it seems to me that this is a clearance sale, so there shouldn't be any re-stocking of these HTs. A few days later my order finally arrived.

TL,DR: Don't order the chandelier from Got Vape as they probably don't have them in stock and probably won't be getting any more.:2c:

:peace:

25. bellas

bellas Well-Known Member

I had all three of these back when Pinnacle pro ran the original $50 deal. In my opinion the Chandelier was by far the best for taste and smoothness. I hung on to it for a long time before letting it go. I saw the new deal but just couldn't do it. Maybe if they go cheaper for 420. Only a month away:)
    Too bad about the "out of stock"

ataxian likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors