Cheap High Quality Bubbler

almost there

is it good and safe to order from DHGate now? A few pages back there was some worry about CC numbers being stolen from the site? I'm waiting to place an order and just want to check with everyone here if there's been any new problems before I do this, thanks for the input.

abcd5432

is it good and safe to order from DHGate now? A few pages back there was some worry about CC numbers being stolen from the site? I'm waiting to place an order and just want to check with everyone here if there's been any new problems before I do this, thanks for the input.

There have been no new problems and lots of people have already ordered since. You should just use general purchasing caution when using any card.

Don't use a card tied to your bank
(Shouldn't use this anywhere. It's taking money directly out of your account).

Use a CC card
(Like a condom. Should any company (and lots of companies are not great with customer data online) lose your info your CC will get hit. If for some crazy reason your CC company will not remove the charges, you can at least not pay the CC bill and only hurt your credit and have money in your pocket).

All of my online issues so far have stemmed from using Yahoo who has lost customer data more times than I can count. So I'd worry about everywhere, not just Chinese sites. Many places of lost customer data. People still use PSN (Playstation Network) despite their Chief Technology Officer showing a BLATANT disregard for customer data.

almost there

There have been no new problems and lots of people have already ordered since. You should just use general purchasing caution when using any card.

Don't use a card tied to your bank
(Shouldn't use this anywhere. It's taking money directly out of your account).

Use a CC card
(Like a condom. Should any company (and lots of companies are not great with customer data online) lose your info your CC will get hit. If for some crazy reason your CC company will not remove the charges, you can at least not pay the CC bill and only hurt your credit and have money in your pocket).

All of my online issues so far have stemmed from using Yahoo who has lost customer data more times than I can count. So I'd worry about everywhere, not just Chinese sites. Many places of lost customer data. People still use PSN (Playstation Network) despite their Chief Technology Officer showing a BLATANT disregard for customer data.
That's good enough for me! So gonna get my first water piece, I feel like such a grownup. Ah, this is turning to be the college experience I never had. Thanks for replying and all the info.

abcd5432

That's good enough for me! So gonna get my first water piece, I feel like such a grownup. Ah, this is turning to be the college experience I never had. Thanks for replying and all the info.

I had to cut it down haha.

If you need any help with picking a piece let us know. I've been shopping the past week or two now looking for a couple new pieces to order so I may either have a piece you are interested in or be ordering one very soon.

Either way, always like to see new glass, post pics when yours arrive! Ya, I bought my first glass piece after graduating college. I smoked all throughout. Now I need to buy a display cabinet to safely house all my pieces.

abcd5432,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You have the right ideal!
n8a1ZbY.jpg

CANNABIS is something good people do!

Just use whatever you want for a vaporizer.

Water path is very tasty = CIVILIZED

There is not a right or wrong way?
Just a way!

CANNABIS is safer than SODA or MILK!

abcd5432

Anyone order any Nectar Collectors? I need one and the only one I've seen is

rBVaGVVEWYGAQzAXAAEpWS7eJVY260.jpg

Hoping there might be more, but I'll get it if no one can provide me with any alternatives.

abcd5432,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Hoping there might be more, but I'll get it if no one can provide me with any alternatives.

On mobile currently but give 'dab straw' a search on dhgate, there's a few different options

Cheers

MoltenTiger

I had one of these for about an hour.
It fell off an Arizer EQ, about 20cm to a wooden table and the perc snapped from tiny g-shock.
The function of the piece was average, I bought it to have a direct glass path off the EQ as it was in the days before cheap hydratubes. A knock-off pinnacle hydratube is better in durability and function, but also I found a bit small.

I feel like there must be a better design on DHgate of a nectar collector, but if you don't let a friend get wrecked off your goods and knock it over, it might last longer than half a session for you

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It fell off an Arizer EQ, about 20cm to a wooden table and the perc snapped from tiny g-shock.
The function of the piece was average, I bought it to have a direct glass path off the EQ as it was in the days before cheap hydratubes. A knock-off pinnacle hydratube is better in durability and function, but also I found a bit small.

I feel like there must be a better design on DHgate of a nectar collector, but if you don't let a friend get wrecked off your goods and knock it over, it might last longer than half a session for you
qXLf974.jpg

I don't have a NECTOR?
Lot's of CANNABIS however maybe it doesn't count?

I wonder what it's like? (never tried one?)

Maybe I'm UNCIVILIZED?

WAKE & VAKE = CIVILIZED

abcd5432

Every nectar collector i see is the same lame design. I want one because I use my silicone straw with my minivap sometimes but it'd be nice to use just a slight amount of water sometimes and to touch glass instead of silicone. I don't care if any of my dhgate glass breaks so breaking isn't a concern. I'll see if I can find any different cool designs i know when I first looked on dhgate I did see them from reputable sellers. I thought I did anyway. I was going to get some for a friend. I think actually it was Kathy who sold them before her store was removed for being terrible.

Bat Norman

Last edited:

abcd5432

Thanks. I may have to get that as well. That's definitely interesting. Maybe they'll give me a function video I've seen on reddit people have had good luck asking the Chinese for this.

abcd5432,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Had to dispute my FC-188... Freakin base is crooked so the thing is constantly wobbling :/ Usable but would drive me nuts.

I'm not sure if I'll ask for a reship or just get a different piece. I'm looking into a diffusion pump (FC-710) now, anyone have one of these? People on r/chinaglass were saying flavor is good w it but not sure.

Baron23

Had to dispute my FC-188... Freakin base is crooked so the thing is constantly wobbling :/ Usable but would drive me nuts.

I'm not sure if I'll ask for a reship or just get a different piece. I'm looking into a diffusion pump (FC-710) now, anyone have one of these? People on r/chinaglass were saying flavor is good w it but not sure.
That's a copy of the Bates and Worm internal diffusion pump which are now an official collab with Gravlab. I have one of these and LOVE it as a Liger enail banger hanger. Just a very nice piece. Not a lot of diffusion so I use this pretty much as a enail bubbler but you can drop an adapter on it and use it with you Grasshopper or similar portables. Bit small to try to use it with an inverted larger vape like an EVO.

Here is the Gravlabs version:

http://www.grav.com/product/diffusion-pump-2/

I bought it from Touch of Modern when Grav Labs was running them on sale for $109 plus shipping but that seems to be over.

I don't have the DHGate knock off but in the function video it looks and sounds exactly like mine. That sound is pretty distinctive.

For $36 its hard to go wrong taking a flyer on it, yeah?

Armerad

Dabbin'

I have the FC-Rattle Can which I am a big fan of. I'm planning on taking a picture of my setup in the near future for the Liger thread as I think some may be interested. I'll put it here too.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html

Last edited:
Armerad,
Reactions: C No Ego

abcd5432

Isn't the Rattlcecan the updated version of the FC-710?

Why is that better? THe FC-710 seems far better for me personally since my vape can just sit on the top of the piece instead of risking tipping it over.
Of course depends on what you're using and how big your vape is.

abcd5432,

Armerad

Dabbin'
With how thick and wide the base is, and the amount of water used for the perc system, the Rattle can is as stable as a tank. I just gave my rig some solid punches to the mouthpiece and can area and all it did was slide along my desk, no wobbling/fear of tipping. Also, with my Liger v3 20mm (which is quite heavy) I have the bucket oriented directly over the can so it is very ergonomic and adds to the stability.

Edit: Also, I prefer the versatility of the 18mm female joint on the Rattle can to the 14mm male joint on the FC-710.

Edit2: I also seem to remember hearing that the glass is rather thin of the FC-710. Definitely not an issue on my Rattle can

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Word definitely interested in pics as I'd like something where the joint is close to the can since I mostly use logs

edit: looked it up and not sure if I'd get that one over the one with the joint on the can, idk tho...

Last edited:
muunch,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Here's a quick picture I just snapped. The 18 to 14mm reducer acts as a heat sink and a vertical spacer which enables me to have the Liger directly over the can section. Sorry the piece isn't clean.

http://imgur.com/a/sp9f3

Armerad,

oklahomie

The rigs I'm using right now for oil are hurting my throat a bit, so I'd like to grab something with some decent diffusion. I'm looking for something like the gb-187, but a little smaller. Any recommendations?

oklahomie,
Top Bottom