Cheap High Quality Bubbler

brainiac

log wrangler
how much and how
That deserves it's own thread!
When I want to test the flavour and strength of a newl batch of flower I'll use a stainless steel dd stem.
For daily use tho I prefer water and glass. My place on the GAS spectrum, yes, owes something to:
the water zooms around
Mainly for me it's about function - a dd stem's too hot for a session - but it's also about asthetics and perhaps creating a sense of occasion. I'm newish here and I'm still learning what 'trips my trigger' (or perhaps more aptly - what floats my boat.) Anyway, one thing''s for sure - more research is required :).

Got my fab egg from senyoglass420 today. I'll try to get in a report on it tomorrow.

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

galacticdad

Those little two inch rigs from wholessaleglassstore are seriously small, juuuust enough to be functional. Came with a banger that has the stem connected too low to the bottom so sucking down oil is way too easy :\

The ones I have coming from beyond1688 are supposed to be much much better. Doubt I'll use this little guy much but it's cool every now and again! With a proper banger I'll be able to get a better idea.

Also, where did all the HEMPING stuff go? Can't find him on the Gate anymore :(

little maggie

I found a a bubbler I'd put away for a while. FC-Mod. It has a separate piece I've never used that is an ash catcher. Is there any value to trying to use the ash catcher?
rBVaEFfiXIiAQSmvAAN5BzDwa38276.jpg

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I found a a bubbler I'd put away for a while. FC-Mod. It has a separate piece I've never used that is an ash catcher. Is there any value to trying to use the ash catcher?
You could use it if you ran the piece dry and the ash catcher wet. It would make a good particle catcher so the main piece doesn't get little bits in it.

cloudsosmoke

i have FC-Mod
nice wide base
using both bubblers is very smooth - i think it works
its showerhead + matrix

..you can also do this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-ila9FzmC0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TrippyVic

Glad I came here today and saw this!
I have ordered 2 of those from Seller2020 over the past 2 months- amazing diffusion and so much fun to play with!

Those are awesome ash catchers, the fact that they are easily taken apart for cleaning is such a bonus, not to mention how much fun I'm having with 2 of them, hooked them together with keck clips and added a arizer hose adapter to add a hose so I can flop on the couch and admire the action from a safe distance from the actual glass parts.

I was looking for an ash catcher only but when I saw that crazy set up for close to the price of just the ash catcher itself I jumped and got it- 10 days later it was here in Maine.
Got all jiggy about it and ordered another the same day, got here just as fast and same well made thick glass as first.

I have to wait until their holiday is over but will be getting another from same seller soon, really glad I bought from them as their prices are less than others for the same exact thing!

I've used the ash catcher in other glass pieces and it makes them look and diffuse so much better, try it out on other pieces and see for yourself.

Bubble bubble, no toil, no trouble!

Peace out and take care

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
rBVaJFhgqrCASZ1yAAgCKmFlAzQ431.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/best-circulation-blue-glass-bongs-water-pipes/394906325.html

Late night trolling for glass and I found this little number. It's about 8" high and has a 14mm female joint. I ordered it Jan 12 and it should be delivered no latter than Tues :clap:. I've seen a similar looking design that was hand-made by an artist out on Cape Cod but he wants $560 (paid $34 on this rig). I'm sure it's on point with no flaws but it's the price tag than hinders me. :shrug: I've been lucky with just about all my glass from DHgate only 2 rigs functionality really f'n sucked but so far so good.
Don't get me wrong if I have the cash I would jump at buying a glass design from Josh @JoDa_Glass...:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Interested in seeing how this piece turned out, has it arrived yet?
I follow that guy on IG (@borobenjamin), he makes nice pieces.
Been lusting after them for awhile now, they typically run ~$1200.

Here is the original photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBF2ba7uilx/?taken-by=borobenjamin

:leaf:

tepictoton

First part of my headshop420 order from dhgate arrived at my doorstep today.

Very pleased with it, it is the fab egg incycler.

Hoping Monday the straight fab with blue accents arrives and I can leave a full positive feedback. For now headshop420 seems legit. Ymmv

Ordered January 5th, got shipping label 7th. First piece arrived today, so that is about 20 days. I am located in Europe.

jl420

Interested in seeing how this piece turned out, has it arrived yet?
I follow that guy on IG (@borobenjamin), he makes nice pieces.
Been lusting after them for awhile now, they typically run ~$1200.

Here is the original photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBF2ba7uilx/?taken-by=borobenjamin

:leaf:
I've been on the road for last couple of days because of work. Home tonight and going to break it in. I'll take pic/vid of it in action. Overall it seems nice and when I was giving it a good warm water wash in functioned fine but my only complaint is that it's not the thickest glass but for $34 it's well worth it.

jl420

I've been on the road for last couple of days because of work. Home tonight and going to break it in. I'll take pic/vid of it in action. Overall it seems nice and when I was giving it a good warm water wash in functioned fine but my only complaint is that it's not the thickest glass but for $34 it's well worth it.

Guys I got f**ked :doh: I filled the rig with water cleaned it off set it down on the table and proceeded to get my enail ready. I then noticed water all over the place, I thought maybe I didn't clean off excess water but soon realized what was going on. The two welds below the mouth-piece on the blue tubes were leaking. Tiny pin holes but enough to render this rig useless. I sent a message to the seller but being that it's Chinese New Year I don't expect a response soon. I'll keep everyone posted as to what their response will be but until then I would hold off ordering this rig from this seller until I know what's gonna happen. Sucks but at least $34 is easier to swallow than $1200...:shrug:

tepictoton

Sorry to hear that, because it sure looks like a nice piece.

Let's hope the seller comes true and ships a replacement soon

tepictoton,
Reactions: flotntoke

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Guys I got f**ked :doh: I filled the rig with water cleaned it off set it down on the table and proceeded to get my enail ready. I then noticed water all over the place, I thought maybe I didn't clean off excess water but soon realized what was going on. The two welds below the mouth-piece on the blue tubes were leaking. Tiny pin holes but enough to render this rig useless. I sent a message to the seller but being that it's Chinese New Year I don't expect a response soon. I'll keep everyone posted as to what their response will be but until then I would hold off ordering this rig from this seller until I know what's gonna happen. Sucks but at least $34 is easier to swallow than $1200...:shrug:

GAAAH!
That blows, sorry man.
I hope you get a functional replacement.

Sorry to hear that, because it sure looks like a nice piece. ...

Agreed, but the picture used on DHGate is actually a photo of a ~$1200 piece from @borobenjamin on IG.
I'm wondering what the copy looks like.

alittledabwilldoya',

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
4BFdViJ.jpg

$18.00 5 years ago but it works?
I like to put $ elsewhere!

ataxian,

brainiac

log wrangler
Firefox is giving me an insecure password warning on my DHgate homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insecure password warning in Firefox
Firefox will display a lock icon with red strike-through
2015-11-17-12-13-18-2faa61.png
in the address bar when a login page you’re viewing does not have a secure connection. This is to inform you that if you enter your password it could be stolen by eavesdroppers and attackers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only just noticed it. Anyone else getting it? or know how long it's been insecure?

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Last edited:
Winegums,
Reactions: ataxian

tepictoton

Second part of headshop420 order came through.

Packaging on both was bomb proof, literally? It came in a cut - out foam box, put in an envelope of air filled long tubes, wrapped in another layer of plastic. I guess shipped like that chances of getting a broken piece are almost zero.

Both pieces look /function way better then their price would let you assume.

Strange they decided to have the perc slits in the egg cycler face down and the one on the straight fab upwards. Upwards in my experience actually gives a more even diffusion and would have made the recycle function of the egg cycler even better. Now it does need quite a high water level for it to recycle. Nevertheless, even a 'high' water level in this piece still means very little water.

ogrd3.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the sideways picture....If ons right clicks the picture and elects open picture it shows it upright:shrug:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I ended up getting the SL074 bong below
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2014-new-45cm-height-roor-glass-smoking-pipes/214082689.html

That piece looks great btw!

I'm really hoping for some big fat UNCIVILIZED bong rips from this guy. The Vapcap really inspired me to get a bigger water piece that I can fill with vapour.
That piece is perfect for BonG rips!
Not for vaporizers however perfect for combustion.

I like smaller mouthpieces.

BonG (large mouthpiece) = 2,000 years ago
SMALL MOUTHPIECE = CIVILIZED ADVANCEMENT

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
That piece is perfect for BonG rips!
Not for vaporizers however perfect for combustion.

I like smaller mouthpieces.

BonG (large mouthpiece) = 2,000 years ago
SMALL MOUTHPIECE = CIVILIZED ADVANCEMENT
To each his own. I feel like I can make any glass work with vapour if paired with the right vape. I feel like the vapcap is ideally suited for a big piece as it has a very similar vapour production curve to smoking a bowl. It doesn't constantly produce vapour like an electronic vape does, allowing me to finish the heat cycle in one draw.

I have a small bubbler that is doing a great job of cooling the vapour but it doesn't let me see the vapour much. This tall piece I ordered is not supposed to be practical piece but rather a "fun" piece.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
To each his own. I feel like I can make any glass work with vapour if paired with the right vape. I feel like the vapcap is ideally suited for a big piece as it has a very similar vapour production curve to smoking a bowl. It doesn't constantly produce vapour like an electronic vape does, allowing me to finish the heat cycle in one draw.

I have a small bubbler that is doing a great job of cooling the vapour but it doesn't let me see the vapour much. it's not supposed to be practical piece but rather a "fun" piece.
Your a good guy!

I have my opinions that are not GOSPEL.
Please forgive my view point.

Peace and Love = 1969

Make LOVE not WAR!

That is why I medicate alone!
Small mouthpiece for my SHINEY METAL ASS!
ztNV0nP.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom