Cheap High Quality Bubbler

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Came across this vendor today
- 1st year
- 0 (zero) positive feedback
- 31 transactions
so... not much to go on.
But he's got lots of really lovely stuff. Caveat emptor, eh?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/20457339#st-navigation-storehome

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:
200_s.gif

KillaKali831

I've been looking around dh but haven't had a lot of luck. Does anyone have experience with a small (~6" to 9"), easy to clean piece?

I'm going to be getting a grasshopper soon (in theory) and would like to pair it with a water tool. The only one I have is a bit hard to keep clean as there is no way to physically get to parts of it. ISO bath works great but I would love something I could clean quickly after every use.
I've been looking around dh but haven't had a lot of luck. Does anyone have experience with a small (~6" to 9"), easy to clean piece?

I'm going to be getting a grasshopper soon (in theory) and would like to pair it with a water tool. The only one I have is a bit hard to keep clean as there is no way to physically get to parts of it. ISO bath works great but I would love something I could clean quickly after every use.

Well well well.. after months of waiting, they're finally being made:
rBVaI1g-QsuAeZQkAAGE2YXYHwE249.jpg

I am wayyy too excited

e: Ordered one with a carb cap from the same seller in the watermark at the bottom right. $22. Will report back.
I've been doing some searching around since I seen this post and a lot of sellers have this style banger just trying to figure out the best place to get one? Is there any particular reason why you went with the seller? Sorry for the multi quote on this post guy I'm still getting used to posting on here. Once again I apologize

Last edited:
KillaKali831,

slick

Maybe something like this? Although I would be leary to buy a product without reviews.
http://m.dhgate.com/product/gg-01-8...2308195.html#msviewed-1-9|null:01:r0419430534

Maybe even just a straight tube?

slick,

Baron23

Good choice friend. It functions really well and looks great too. It's also comfortingly solid and with a base size greater than half it's height you'll have difficulty knocking it over accidentally. That 18mm joint is also a must for me. The 14mm's often look too flimsy to take the weight of a stem and a log. I hope that both you and @Baron23 get the same excellent service that I did. Let us know how it goes.

@brainiac and @ramram - Well, I got the Paramount Glass piece today and I have to say that I am quite happily surprises. All upside to me. Glass is heavy, well made, the right size, no bubbles in the glass, good welds, and did I mention well made. LOL For $42 shipped this is one heck of a piece of glass and it only took 10 calendar days to arrive. It was wonderfully packed and arrived in perfect condition. They did wrap the box in some sort of heavier plastic, the piece was well wrapped with bubble wrap....all good.

Posting some pics. This piece was shown before by @brainiac (who put us on to this) but I have included some close ups which I think will show the quality of the manufacturing of this WP. My only criticism is that the 18 mm joint is not perfectly vertical but it is damn close.

First the piece overall
Attachment-2_2.jpeg

Close up of the perc

Attachment-5.jpeg

Close up of the base/can weld
Attachment-1_2.jpeg

Close up of the 18mm joint weld
Attachment-4_1.jpeg

Close up of mouthpiece weld
Attachment-3_2.jpeg

MinnBobber

@Baron23 ,

thanks for the pics. Are the other tree perc slits as close together as those in this picture?

Attachment-1_2.jpeg

My VXL tree perc piece has slits cut WAY more uneven. Some upper ones well above the others. Some bottom ones cut well lower than the others.
Impressed for the price!

How about the top connections of the tree percs? The VXL has some that are not straight at the top, they bend some before the connection

MinnBobber,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

@Baron23 ,

thanks for the pics. Are the other tree perc slits as close together as those in this picture?

Attachment-1_2.jpeg

My VXL tree perc piece has slits cut WAY more uneven. Some upper ones well above the others. Some bottom ones cut well lower than the others.
Impressed for the price!

How about the top connections of the tree percs? The VXL has some that are not straight at the top, they bend some before the connection
Nope and nope. You can see most of the perc cuts and they are all consistent and you can see in one of the pics the connection of the percs up top and its all pretty dang straight, plumb and true.

I'm VERY pleased with this piece and this vendor.

brainiac

log wrangler
@Baron23 - I'm really pleased that it worked out for you too and that you're as happy with this lovely piece as I am. Yea, the joint isn't quite vertical on mine either but it's never bothered me. Now let's hope that it works out for @ramram as well.
I think that we can add Paramount Glass to our list of trusted vendors but whenever I buy glass from DH Gate I always feel like it's a roll of the dice.

Anyone get one of these new sexy purple ftk's? http://www.dhgate.com/product/purpl...ycler/381161855.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2768507960

I plan on getting that over the holidays. Should go well with my silver Liger V3.

I've been using that FTK paired with a Silver V2 Liger for months. The only gripe I have is that the 18mm joint on the FTK seems a hair larger than any other 18mm. I have to give my Liger a little twist to get it to fit tightly. I've had no issues with stability as others have mentioned is a problem with some FTKs.

jl420

Anyone get one of these new sexy purple ftk's? http://www.dhgate.com/product/purpl...ycler/381161855.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2768507960

I plan on getting that over the holidays. Should go well with my silver Liger V3.

I did about 2 months ago. It's a very solid piece well made no visible imperfections. My one issue is that for flowers it's perfect but as far as Dabs go it's ok. You don't taste the concentrate as much as I would with a smaller rig and to get a good rip you really have to have a good set of lungs which makes me take too big of a hit. No big deal (Cough to get Off) but that's my take on the CCG FTK...

Baron23

@Baron23 - I'm really pleased that it worked out for you too and that you're as happy with this lovely piece as I am. Yea, the joint isn't quite vertical on mine either but it's never bothered me. Now let's hope that it works out for @ramram as well.
I think that we can add Paramount Glass to our list of trusted vendors but whenever I buy glass from DH Gate I always feel like it's a roll of the dice.

Yeah, brother...I'm quite happy with Paramount's product and service on this one deal. I know what you mean about it being a roll of the dice....when I sent $42 to China I felt like I was casting bread upon the water...and it may or may not come back! LOL

Cheers

abcd5432

Paramount glass use Cleanclearglasses photos and youtube videos.... Suspect to me.

Go click their glass pieces and look at their function vids.... Compare their new pieces even or current pieces and pics to cleanclearglass.

Last edited:
abcd5432,

Baron23

ParamountGlass uses Clean Clear Glassses photos and youtube function videos. I clarified my post.
Ok, so what is suspect in this exactly...what is it you suspect?

I ask because I have never been able to clarify who are Chinese manf vs those who are sales channels selling the same stuff.

I am still very happy with the piece, the price, the packaging, and the delivery so all's good in my book.

Baron23,
Reactions: howie105

abcd5432

this paramount glass 'two into one' has demo video with audio in english (..thats new to me)

(scroll down)
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/labs-glass-bong-glass-water-pipes-oil-rigs/380629272.html
It's not new to many who follow cleanclearglass

the date on the video is:published on May 3, 2016
It's a cleanclearglass youtube video... ALL of their stuff is.

Ok, so what is suspect in this exactly...what is it you suspect?

I ask because I have never been able to clarify who are Chinese manf vs those who are sales channels selling the same stuff.

I am still very happy with the piece, the price, the packaging, and the delivery so all's good in my book.

Who knows? I'm not doubting your order experience, I'm letting people know Paramount glass is using ALL of the same stuff cleanclearglass is. All of their pics, youtube videos, etc.

Just giving people full info. Personally, since they've taken alll of CCGs material, and CCG is more reputable, and produced their own material, I would go with CCG first.

Just full disclosure for anyone.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Flavor, you are missing a whole lot of flavor, and terps, and everything I love about low temp dabbing in that PG/VG filled mod. Try a low temp dab (Off of a proper temp quartz or enail) of some high end concentrate and you will see exactly what you are missing.

You are in Cali right? There is no shortage of good stuff out there. Go ahead and get a cheap quartz banger and cap from Hyman quartz or something ($10 -$15 depending) Splurge and get 1/2g of the BEST concentrate available in your area.
Heat your nail up to red hot then wait about 45 seconds...THEN take your dab and you will see.
Actually come to think of it Ataxian you have pretty much dabbed before, you have an Evo. It's not exactly the same but Similar to that first hit off of the Evo quartz vapexhale if you have the temp set very low (10-11 o'clock)
I been making my EJUICE with SHATTER instead of NICOTINE.
Today I will break out my T2 DOMELESS and a torch.
This morning I broke out a very old glass setup with my bubble gum og strain. Flavor is really good. Overdozed on SHATTER last night!
Z51A9Hs.jpg

I like a small mouth-piece on my water rigs!

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
@Baron23 Now let's hope that it works out for @ramram as well.

Well a nice surprise waiting for me at home today, I'm sure it was Wednesday last week when I ordered it so that is quite impressive delivery time! Thanks again for putting us on to this @brainiac :tup:

Also got an 18-14mm glass reducer delivered today from the uk, so it all dropped at once lucky me...

Really well packaged, the box did have a dent but there was no way it would gave gotten to the piece it was so well wrapped up inside so a major thumbs up for service, delivery, packing and the actual item from this seller.

Top Bottom