• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

brainiac

log wrangler
I have never ordered from DHGate but thought to take a chance for $43. What the heck, we will see, yeah?:)

Let us know how it works out. We need to know which vendors we can trust. Paramount were great with me - I gave them full marks on the review. I got just what I ordered, in perfect condition, and it took only 12 days from order to delivery (UK). Hope it works for you too.

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

abcd5432

We need an updated list of good vendors as of late

I just ordered an 8 inch taurus, 10 inch FTK, and some bubbler like looks like it won't work at all

rBVaEVfoht6ATyAxAAPL9AtHKik432.jpg

I should cancel this shouldn't I?

I also got the colored pink dcycler I posted from CCG

Now I just need some custom pieces where I can get the glass blower to make edits. These recycler designs could EASILY be improved. Just looking at the original again for starters would help....

Last edited:
We need an updated list of good vendors as of late

I just ordered an 8 inch taurus, 10 inch FTK, and some bubbler like looks like it won't work at all

rBVaEVfoht6ATyAxAAPL9AtHKik432.jpg

I should cancel this shouldn't I?

I also got the colored pink dcycler I posted from CCG

Now I just need some custom pieces where I can get the glass blower to make edits. These recycler designs could EASILY be improved. Just looking at the original again for starters would help....
You really should cancel this. I dont think it'll work. I notice they didnt put a video up for it

Cannabis Connoisseur,

Baron23

In case you wanted to see the penis bong being made hahahaha From Glasartist's IG page.

http://imgleak.com/media/1386048419026379029_2986520436

Hope the link works. I follow Glassartist and a few other chinese glass blowers.
haha...so where does one go about finding a Dong mold to put your hot glass in for shaping! LOL

Maybe Doc Johnson needs to get into the water pipe and vape business! haha

Baron23,
Reactions: Danksta

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I know this is for "Cheap" bubblers but price is relative. And these are so thick and I got them for a good deal so they feel like a bargain at anything under retail to me. I started saving up 3 or 4 DH Gate purchases and trading it for 1 IG purchase, it's worth saving up! These are from @Phattassglass and I cannot get over the fantastic function! They have this crazy gridded "Hover" perc that retains flavor while giving you good diffusion.
Good Stuff all over IG if you take the time to look for sure! As for affordable I have a nice little piece coming from @Eranparkglass for $100! He is the guy who makes the Illegos ( Glass legos) and he has some really good functional pieces for a good price, check him out!

IeL0Zho.jpg

HhRKPxR.jpg

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Guilty as charged! lol But I was surprised to see auction pieces $60-$75 on IG for smaller pieces from lesser known artists. Plus it's fun to bid.
Yeah some of those auctions are insane! I've missed out on my fair share badass boro on IG auctions that's for sure. when I see what the winner got it for it kills me!

abcd5432

I know this is for "Cheap" bubblers but price is relative. And these are so thick and I got them for a good deal so they feel like a bargain at anything under retail to me. I started saving up 3 or 4 DH Gate purchases and trading it for 1 IG purchase, it's worth saving up! These are from @Phattassglass and I cannot get over the fantastic function! They have this crazy gridded "Hover" perc that retains flavor while giving you good diffusion.
Good Stuff all over IG if you take the time to look for sure! As for affordable I have a nice little piece coming from @Eranparkglass for $100! He is the guy who makes the Illegos ( Glass legos) and he has some really good functional pieces for a good price, check him out!

IeL0Zho.jpg

HhRKPxR.jpg
Who were you getting those klein's from? I want to get one too!

You really should cancel this. I dont think it'll work. I notice they didnt put a video up for it
I'll give a bad review or something, maybe I'll get my money back or a partial refund.

abcd5432,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Who were you getting those klein's from? I want to get one too!

I'll give a bad review or something, maybe I'll get my money back or a partial refund.

Now those were worth the money IMO! His name is Hemping (Zhang). And he doesn't have any of those kleins, I think that may have been a one time sale for now. But he has a blue one I posted earlier available. I haven't tried it though. And one other one, search his most recently listed items.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hemping-160910-7-5-quot-bent-neck-klein-recycler/393800718.html

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Well well well.. after months of waiting, they're finally being made:
rBVaI1g-QsuAeZQkAAGE2YXYHwE249.jpg

I am wayyy too excited

e: Ordered one with a carb cap from the same seller in the watermark at the bottom right. $22. Will report back.

Ya I have definitely been tempted to order one of those

I don't get it. It looks like a banger with an internal dish (to prevent sucking the dab through)? Or are the wall solid quartz and extra thick for heat retention?

063_XOBX,

weenstoned

I don't get it. It looks like a banger with an internal dish (to prevent sucking the dab through)? Or are the wall solid quartz and extra thick for heat retention?

Not sure if this is how they actually work but these are copies of Pukinbeagle Thermal P Bangers, I think the two layers of quartz helps retain heat and then you typically use a high airflow carbcap to move your dab around/the hot air in between the quartz. It also has the added benefit of not sucking your dab through. Watching dab videos of people using them they look pretty impressive, but it is kinda hard to judge as they typically use a huge glob.

galacticdad

Not sure if this is how they actually work but these are copies of Pukinbeagle Thermal P Bangers, I think the two layers of quartz helps retain heat and then you typically use a high airflow carbcap to move your dab around/the hot air in between the quartz. It also has the added benefit of not sucking your dab through. Watching dab videos of people using them they look pretty impressive, but it is kinda hard to judge as they typically use a huge glob.

@063_XOBX Welp, @weenstoned beat me to the punch. That's exactly it! There's a ring cut around the top of the internal cup so that airflow can go out to the outer cup and down the stem (??) without leaking oil. If you're on Instagram, look up a dude named hardcore_toke420. Plenty of vids to show it in action. Or just search #thermalp or #thermalpbanger

Last edited:

galacticdad

^^^ Yep, all the baller torchers rave about the PukinBeagle Thermals.
Good design, nice carbcap combo (they have those copies, too?).

If you mean the ones that are the replicas of the PB Thermal P bubble caps, then you'd have to search for them under "bubble carb cap" or something similar. You'll find this..

rBVaEFetZHiACK3-AAIDKKZnRiY725.jpg

but you'll notice that they're actually meant for a 30mm PB skillet knockoff/dropdown hybrid, which looks like this..

rBVaEFey5TyAfBgeAAKz2wpbw-4544.jpg

This is called the "dropdown banger" lmao. They're also 30mm in diameter, whereas the colored carb caps from Goodsstore (which is available in clear, by the way - I have pictures that the seller didn't post) has about a 21mm diameter, since the inside of the dish is only 17mm.

Last edited:

DrSteez

^^^ Yep, all the baller torchers rave about the PukinBeagle Thermals.
Good design, nice carbcap combo (they have those copies, too?).
what's the advantage of using a bucket like that vs using an enail?

I know i see all the glob droppers on instagram not many use enails.

anyone try glassartist new klein out?

Are kleins loud? In terms of fc710 loud. Also in terms of that glass artist small beaker bong loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
DrSteez,

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer

Hi vaponauts
Got that walnut U/D about a year ago and have been suffering recurrent bouts of GAS ever since. Fortunately, this thread ensures that my ailment is likely to persist well into the foreseeable future.

Here are my two favorite pieces. Just got the 10 arm tree perc on the left. It actually requires very little water so vape flavour and potency are delivered undiminished. It's 8.5 inches tall but the base is
a whopping 4.5 inches (actually bigger that the description stated). The green tyre perc has a very easy draw, easier than a D020, and it generally functions really well. I also like their aesthetics. Both are well proportioned - the amber tree perc is handsome in a masculine sort of way whilst the green tyre is more feminine and elegant.

They came from Paramount Glass and Clean Clear Glass respectively and based on my (admittedly limited) experience I would certainly recommend them both. Can post links if required.

I just ordered one of the tree perc ones... thanks for the info
Will be my first piece other than an f-bomb diffuser tube, can't wait to get it!

Dabberhashery,
Reactions: brainiac

brainiac

log wrangler
I just ordered one of the tree perc ones... thanks for the info

Good choice friend. It functions really well and looks great too. It's also comfortingly solid and with a base size greater than half it's height you'll have difficulty knocking it over accidentally. That 18mm joint is also a must for me. The 14mm's often look too flimsy to take the weight of a stem and a log. I hope that both you and @Baron23 get the same excellent service that I did. Let us know how it goes.

brainiac,

weenstoned

what's the advantage of using a bucket like that vs using an enail?

I know i see all the glob droppers on instagram not many use enails.

A lot of the lack of enails is mostly due to lots of heady rigs being too small to really support the weight of an enail. Also I would say that torches also have their appeal on an enthusiast level. I would liken being able to properly time a fab with a torch to being able to properly tamp/pull a shot of espresso from a manual espresso machine vs an enail being more like a Mr coffee drip machine. Don't mean to disparage enails but IMO a torch/banger is better unless you are planning to drop a couple of hundred dollars on your nail alone (not counting the controller box).

Top Bottom