Cheap High Quality Bubbler

George1151

Peace all!

Just wanted to throw a US company in the mix for anyone like me - whose wife said "no" to opening up any of our credit cards for international orders.

The name almost made me ignore it in a google search - it's 420elite.com and let me get this out of the way.

I don't work for them, shill for them or anyone, and if they said "Thanks for the mention, it got us business, here's glass" I would tell them no, to put it on FC under a contest to get people jazzed. Because I really am. Okay cool, I just know that kind of stuff makes *me* nervous.

My biggest worry was that our thread includes the word "cheap". I posted it before, I bought a nice Esposito barrel perc from them that will be here later this week for like $40 (will post pics upon arrival...and testing...).

So their "under $50" range is okay, somewhat limited I suppose. Their $50-100 I consider spectacular, and I have like 4 pieces picked out.

I have been using what I originally wanted for glass as a price gauge for US glass websites - "Mobius Matrix Sidecar", they carry it for $74.99, which isn't awful for a US price. (Most were running in the hundreds, dudes I don't want your glass, I want whatever the frack you're vaping!)

BUT, it seems their focus is "non-name brand", i.e. - glass handmade by independent artists. They say. And a good bit of it pyrex.

Three quick examples that I like from them:

For $35 and at least pyrex: https://www.420elite.com/collection...ducts/grand-daddy-percolator-glass-water-pipe

For $60, nice & tight, tall at 10" though, pyrex: https://www.420elite.com/collection.../tweety-bird-cage-percolator-glass-water-pipe

For $80, I love it, pyrex as well: https://www.420elite.com/collection...products/connor4576-recycler-glass-percolator

EDIT: Oh, and free 10-14 day shipping.

Peace all, and not trying to ruffle feathers or be pointing at too high a price of glass for the thread.

:peace:
Seems like an okay site with reasonable prices but just to make things clear this is all Chinese glass.

Nothing here that would make me ditch DHGate.

I am a relative newbie to glass so maybe I am wrong.

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
:D
Seems like an okay site with reasonable prices but just to make things clear this is all Chinese glass.

Nothing here that would make me ditch DHGate.

I am a relative newbie to glass so maybe I am wrong.
Peace George!

No, you are not wrong. :)

I posted it for folks like myself - dhgate required us to open our cc's through our bank to int'l orders, wife didn't want to do that. I *would* probably have used dhgate right away for a Mobius Matrix sidecar otherwise (and not have found the 420elite site, found them by repeatedly and desperately google searching the Mobius piece for sale on a US-based site).

There are some other hoops I think we could use there at dhgate, like Western Union, but that's when my wife raises an eyebrow.

So, I was only talking "US-company to US-customer based" I guess to be specific.

(I appreciate the heads up on the glass source. That's only supposed to be the case for the name-brands. Screw it, I'm going to ask them!):tup:

Peace and good things to you!

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned, I suppose.

I would try using a disposable credit card number, see if your bank does those. They are one time transaction numbers given for the use of online shopping. I think they just make a whole nother card out of thin air for a few days.

I've heard of that but never used it. Better than overpaying for china glass just because it's in the states. And even then, with free 10-14 day shipping I doubt they are in the states. USPS usually has a turnaround from NY to CA of like 5-10 days for me. Florida is even faster. Colorado, Two days. So I wonder where they are shipping from.

thisperson,
Reactions: ataxian

OldOyler

Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned, I suppose.

I would try using a disposable credit card number, see if your bank does those. They are one time transaction numbers given for the use of online shopping. I think they just make a whole nother card out of thin air for a few days.

I've heard of that but never used it. Better than overpaying for china glass just because it's in the states. And even then, with free 10-14 day shipping I doubt they are in the states. USPS usually has a turnaround from NY to CA of like 5-10 days for me. Florida is even faster. Colorado, Two days. So I wonder where they are shipping from.
I'll keep an eye out when it arrives for where it was shipped from.

Lots of good info coming my way from this. I love FC - I meant to be helpful by posting, and got *more* help in return!

It's like having some family watching my back in the glass world.

Thanks, and peace!

OldOyler,
Reactions: ataxian

abcd5432

Hi all, looking for a recommendation on a small piece from China that will work well with my grasshopper.
I recommend the 8 inch Taurus from Steven lmz.
Recycler will mean less chance of splash back and 14mm opening for your gh. Also little water for saving the flavor.

I don't own this piece full disclosure.

abcd5432,
Reactions: OldOyler

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
It'll usually be a problem when submitting the order twice. Mainly a feature of slow wifi, I think. It's slow and people click twice. But payments should only be clicked once and that's it.

I remember my friend bought several copies of the orange box because he kept clicking and it wouldn't update. lol. He called his bank and they worked him out. I suggest you do the same.

Could be a merchant error, but I've never had that happen to me.

sokesleezy

I know all about that, I only clicked once and actually had a strong signal. What was strange to me was the duplicate charge came through 4 days later. DH said they only had one charge directed towards me.

Fortunately the bank reversed the 2nd charge.

Last edited:
sokesleezy,
Reactions: Morty

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
thats-a-penis.gif

OldOyler

I ordered one of these 4 months ago as gag gift for a female coworker. Still haven't received the piece. I think I'm being given the shaft.
Careful, it's not obvious from the description that you need the neck hangar and drawstring. It works like the german tank commanders' radios in wwii - on throat vibrations...

Peace!

Last edited:
OldOyler,
Reactions: Morty

DrSteez

hey guys, hope everyone's doing well. I came by to grab a quick opinion or two.

For reference, i have the FC-710 and glassartist's small glass beaker.

I have been seeing these Klein glass pieces on insta and around seshes and its really nice. Never really hit one, to be honest.

Undecided between these two, and want to know if anyone has any experience with these pieces---

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-klein-2015-new-high-quality-9/255785986.html

or

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127026.html

OR if there is another piece that you would recommend, let me know.

cheers! happy holidays!

DrSteez,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

brainiac

log wrangler

Hi vaponauts
Got that walnut U/D about a year ago and have been suffering recurrent bouts of GAS ever since. Fortunately, this thread ensures that my ailment is likely to persist well into the foreseeable future.

Here are my two favorite pieces. Just got the 10 arm tree perc on the left. It actually requires very little water so vape flavour and potency are delivered undiminished. It's 8.5 inches tall but the base is
a whopping 4.5 inches (actually bigger that the description stated). The green tyre perc has a very easy draw, easier than a D020, and it generally functions really well. I also like their aesthetics. Both are well proportioned - the amber tree perc is handsome in a masculine sort of way whilst the green tyre is more feminine and elegant.

They came from Paramount Glass and Clean Clear Glass respectively and based on my (admittedly limited) experience I would certainly recommend them both. Can post links if required.

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

Baron23

Hi vaponauts
Got that walnut U/D about a year ago and have been suffering recurrent bouts of GAS ever since. Fortunately, this thread ensures that my ailment is likely to persist well into the foreseeable future.

Here are my two favorite pieces. Just got the 10 arm tree perc on the left. It actually requires very little water so vape flavour and potency are delivered undiminished. It's 8.5 inches tall but the base is
a whopping 4.5 inches (actually bigger that the description stated). The green tyre perc has a very easy draw, easier than a D020, and it generally functions really well. I also like their aesthetics. Both are well proportioned - the amber tree perc is handsome in a masculine sort of way whilst the green tyre is more feminine and elegant.

They came from Paramount Glass and Clean Clear Glass respectively and based on my (admittedly limited) experience I would certainly recommend them both. Can post links if required.

Links please...particularly on the tree perc bubbler. Thanks!

Baron23,

Baron23

@Baron23 - yea, the tree perc is a lovely piece.
I got mine from here:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/20cm-high-glass-water-pipe-glass-oil-rigs/388541043.html
aifeng0603 sells them more cheaply but I don't know him as a vendor.

The green tyre came from here:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-design-glass-bongs-glass-water-pipes/257604850.html

Thanks!! I just ordered the tree perc in Amber also. Like it! I have never ordered from DHGate but thought to take a chance for $43. What the heck, we will see, yeah?:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom