• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Winter is not too far off here in So Cal. I've definitely noticed the days getting shorter and starting earlier.

Say you like Wiz Khalifa? I have a friend who likes him too. He plays his music though and it sounds less like music to me and more like random phrases blurted out. I like the legend Immortal Technique as well as Mos Def and MF Doom. So you could say I'm a bit spoiled lyrics wise based on my taste. I just want to understand his appeal. He doesn't seem to do it for me and I don't want to just be rude and say...

Edit: A bit off topic. Back on topic. Do you guys know of any holy grail type of nails but without the slits? I think the grail looks nice. If you know of other oddly shaped nails on dhgate please let me know.

I'm on a bit of a mission to find cheap odd nails. My cousin wants to buy one and I'm like his researcher, but aside from some amazon ones and the slit ones on dhgate I havent had much luck. He didn't like the slit ones though. And they already took down one of the good amazon ones.
I like all music! (classic, Rock, Jass, New Age, Mow Town, RAP)

SNOOP DOGGY made me like and understand RAP.
WIZ as the ATTITUDE so positive!

Back on TOPIC:
SO MEDICATED?
DEDICATED = CIVILIZED

WATER PATH + whatever MEDICATES = DEDICATED

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
A grail nail without the slit is just a banger. Try Topglass, Adelaide, or Hymanquartz01.

Thank you so much for those links!

I like all music! (classic, Rock, Jass, New Age, Mow Town, RAP)

SNOOP DOGGY made me like and understand RAP.
WIZ as the ATTITUDE so positive!

Back on TOPIC:
SO MEDICATED?
DEDICATED = CIVILIZED

WATER PATH + whatever MEDICATES = DEDICATED

Yeah you're right. I got the sense that it was meant to be positive vibes. I think I just expect too much polish. Better than other nefarious sounding fucks who send out negativity. I'll keep listening maybe it'll grow on me.

Edit: Oops, double post. please merge.

thisperson,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thank you so much for those links!
Yeah you're right. I got the sense that it was meant to be positive vibes. I think I just expect too much polish. Better than other nefarious sounding fucks who send out negativity. I'll keep listening maybe it'll grow on me..
We need to have a ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE

I got up and made FRENCH ROAST (STARBUCKS)
HYDRO-FOOT for GB and a FC MOUTHPIECE
MOD at 5:AM = CIVILIZED
4kOUxmZ.jpg

CIVILIZED

@herbivore21 I like reading the best still!
SHATTER mixed with E-JUICE (FLAVORED sans nicotine) 30ml e-juice + 1 gram SHATTER (stealthy) SATIVA MORNING, HYBRID AFTERNOON, INDICA NIGHT
Not for everyone! (just me) FLOWER COLAS when nobody's watching!

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey, that thing's awesome. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

Believe it or not I think I paid $25 for it? I think they were asking $50 and I said I offered $25. It was a steal! Signed american glass for $25 is pretty unheard of. It's not super thick but it hits pretty good, I was pleased to say the least.

muffdoc

I have questions about the silicon tubes. The Nongs. The Adapters to use with the silicon.

the little dab rigs, are smaller than F/F adapter and a Gong combo, then add a Nano on top.

I know I'll find the answers, I'm just a young grasshopper.

muffdoc,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have questions about the silicon tubes. The Nongs. The Adapters to use with the silicon.

the little dab rigs, are smaller than F/F adapter and a Gong combo, then add a Nano on top.

I know I'll find the answers, I'm just a young grasshopper.
@muffdoc I was at the same stage as you once.
WATER RIGGING is very addicting!
I have some that great however I forgot I even have them?

The 1st thing:
ADAPTER'S = ALL KINDS (18mm to 14mm reducer's 1/2 dozen) to start!

18mm GonG at least if not a 14mm as well!

I don't know very much.
Maybe @Justpassedu can help you?

ataxian,

muffdoc

@ataxian ; I've got 14mm and 18mm male gongs covered. The F/F is a 14 and a 18mm. I thought I covered my bases. Now those bases belong to them.

muffdoc,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Where was the cheap chinese bubbler?? Or was this the interieur of an exclusive but cheap chinese bubbler?

Hogni,

jl420

Yo thread-dwellers, check out my newest purchase, this gnarly SLYME Recycler dino from CCG. Unfortunately the 16% off promo is over but it looks like something truly special.

Also see the Blitzkriega Balloon Dog, Raptor(?) and Slyme Dino form CCG.

I just ordered this CCG purple FTK and can't wait till it comes in. The Slyme Dino looks sweet you'll have to post how it functions. CCG has some pretty good stuff and I got a feeling this won't be my last order. I think I suffer from the same addiction as ataxian, just can't get enough different glass...:rockon:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/purple-ftk-perfect-vortex-fab-egg-glass-recycler/381161855.html
rBVaEVcsT9KALFeIAAJQvzXkUPk013.jpg

Dime363

if you guys want to get some american glass like illuminati for cheap you can put in the code i got from buying two rigs (i got a $100 of 2 rigs) and just use that discount code for one rig and get it for $199 with free shipping (got my rigs in 2 days), thats crazy cheap for an illuminati klein,

discount code "Nimbusdiscount" (i dont know how long the code will work for)
nimbusglass.com

heres a quick test video i made with my illuminati rig glowing like a mother fucker! ye yeee

Last edited:

Dime363

Pretty sure that's American glass blown in China.
i have owned alot of china glass from ccg, steventzm79 and this glass is of a whole different caliber, i really believe it is not made in china, on there website they state that their goal is to bring american glass at the wholesale price and such. ive never heard of china using Illuminati glass also (not saying they cant). just because this rig is 299 does not mean that it is china glass, these are some very high quality rigs. now lets say it is blown in china (which i dont think it is) it would still be an amazing price for Illuminati rig $199 after using their discount shipped from California. TAG sells their rigs for more and are Chinese quality

Last edited:
Dime363,

weenstoned

Look at their instagram and see how there is no pix of anyone blowing any glass. Then look at the perc and see how it is pretty much the same as the one on those mai-tai rigs that have been floating around. Not to mention that the color on the amber purple looks basically the same as some of those mai-tai rigs. Please get off it with the "China can't make high quality rigs", they can and do. The Chinese use plenty of imported glass like lemon drop and slyme so obviously they can get illuminati no sweat.

Edit: also the first pic on their instagram of a "prototype" is straight up China glass.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That is a beauty Dime, those colors POP!

I have bought a used cheap China möbius ion knockoff with matrix perc over a year or so ago, and finally made my first purchase on dh for the two way rig knockoff I mentioned about several months ago. Super excited and it should be here by end of month.

Initial reports of quality on this thread were not positive but I'm hoping they have polished up the production run by now... The ad was for a buy-one-get-one-free plus a free ceramic domeless nail, so I took the dive hoping at least one comes out right. Will find out the hard way.

I went with blue/gold since the white/gold was not in stock.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Dime363

Dime363

Look at their instagram and see how there is no pix of anyone blowing any glass. Then look at the perc and see how it is pretty much the same as the one on those mai-tai rigs that have been floating around. Not to mention that the color on the amber purple looks basically the same as some of those mai-tai rigs. Please get off it with the "China can't make high quality rigs", they can and do. The Chinese use plenty of imported glass like lemon drop and slyme so obviously they can get illuminati no sweat.

Edit: also the first pic on their instagram of a "prototype" is straight up China glass.

Even if this rig was made in china im still really happy with it. An illuminati klein for $199 that functions perfectly, illuminati goes for like 100 bucks a pound .

Dime363,

weenstoned

Even if this rig was made in china im still really happy with it. An illuminati klein for $199 that functions perfectly, illuminati goes for like 100 bucks a pound .

Ya that's not a bad deal, but the list price is. Just saying it definitely is made in China.

weenstoned,
Top Bottom