Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
They wi
Took some off to get to know my new tools. I like the look and feel of this M&M Tech bubbler, but ran into a few issues. The bowl is removable so I wanted to use my adapter to vape with water. The hole where the bowl sits is 19mm and my adapter seems to be 14mm. The bowl on this bubbler is very small so I couldn't put the adapter in the hole either.
After talking to smokinjs.com they suggested a 'reducer' which I'll be ordering later, unless anyone here has another suggestion.

Pics.

WUoNsLQm.jpg

qT67cTHm.jpg

VNKW2PSm.jpg

dduBqkdm.jpg
They will try to sell you a basic reducer like this, It may work but I wouldn't get this as it only seals on about 1/2 of my 18mm joints. I can check for you to see if they will work on the M&M when I get home if you want me to.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass....html#gp-0-3|ff80808152f3e62901533a75845a4b82

Get one like this instead I find it seals 100% of the time unlike the standard reducer since it's not recessed.

You need the 18mm male to 14mm female one

http://www.dhgate.com/product/smoki...joint/236249918.html#s1-4-1b;searl|3529483318

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
They wi

They will try to sell you a basic reducer like this, It may work but I wouldn't get this as it only seals on about 1/2 of my 18mm joints. I can check for you to see if they will work on the M&M when I get home if you want me to.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass....html#gp-0-3|ff80808152f3e62901533a75845a4b82

Get one like this instead I find it seals 100% of the time unlike the standard reducer since it's not recessed.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/smoki...joint/236249918.html#s1-4-1b;searl|3529483318
5anJ9b8.jpg

I can read now!

redrum

Ive been wondering about those buckets aswell, Ive just ordered a quartz banger of DHgate Ill let you guys know how that goes down.. the Fab egg I recieved off Kathy is great but I dont think I'm allowed to post pictures off it because of the counterfit logo?

Hotz

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bubbler, like the UFC-187 or the D020, but with removable perclorator, for easy cleaning, does anyone know of such a model?

zeebudz

Heyo, recently got my D020 after seeing recommendations here. Very pleased with the quality, the speed of shipping, and the sheer amount of bubble wrap used to pack the thing. And especially the price!

Wish I had known that the seller seems willing to substitute another bowl for the glass nail & dome (which I don't care about), but just wanted to mention it again for other potential buyers perusing the thread.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Heyo, recently got my D020 after seeing recommendations here. Very pleased with the quality, the speed of shipping, and the sheer amount of bubble wrap used to pack the thing.
Tell me about it, I had to start selling stuff just to get rid of it all!

Cool 'cut acrosses' . with they were drop downs......
Your keyboard has a lisp. Lol, I agree but still will work for one of my purposes.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey guys, I'm looking for a bubbler, like the UFC-187 or the D020, but with removable perclorator, for easy cleaning, does anyone know of such a model?
This is a nice piece that many of us like, and you can remove the perc for easy cleaning. But some don't like the mostly useless "tumor" perc between the can and the mouthpiece.
The piece is the D022...
http://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-...glass/184395777.html#s1-0-1b;searl|3197485876
d022-glass-bong-smoking-water-pipe-with-split.jpg

Personally I like the piece a lot...

The nice thing about the "tumor perc" is by pushing the can out 3 or 4 inches it allows you to see the can when using it, which is a nice feature...

Last edited:

little maggie

The one that Stickstones posted on the previous page is perfect. It comes with 2 different interchangeable percs that are simple to remove.

Last edited:
little maggie,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

riz0

Hey guys, I'm interested in dabbing and thought I'd ask what is one or two of the more favored setups on dhgate?

I'm probably going to try to find a way to use my FC-187 to dab with too just to see the differences.

Monsoon

Hey guys, I'm interested in dabbing and thought I'd ask what is one or two of the more favored setups on dhgate?

I'm probably going to try to find a way to use my FC-187 to dab with too just to see the differences.
The FC-710 is probably the hands down favourite, just search the thread. Yours is fine too and will be a smooth hit, I like to rotate between low and high diffusion pieces especially if my throat is a bit raw.

riz0

The FC-710 is probably the hands down favourite, just search the thread. Yours is fine too and will be a smooth hit, I like to rotate between low and high diffusion pieces especially if my throat is a bit raw.

What about recyclers for dabs? I'm just not a big fan of the ball or looks of the FC-710. Thank you for the suggestion though.

FluffMolotov

What is the consensus on matrix vs headshow percs here? Haven't had the chance to eek out the subtleties of each on my FC-Mod, now it's out of order. I see the original Devastator had two headshow percs, would they work better for this piece? Cheers!

FluffMolotov,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

BD9

Just go to any local head shop and buy a reducer. Won't be much more than smokinjs and you won't have to wait.

Thanks! One day I'll be able to think for myself. :\ I don't know why I didn't think of that.
I went to my local shop and and they had a 'reducer' that was $2.50 cheaper than smokinjs.

They wi

Thanks! That's a generous offer. I was abler to take the M&M to my local shop and found a 'reducer' that fit and sealed well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is a nice piece that many of us like, and you can remove the perc for easy cleaning. But some don't like the mostly useless "tumor" perc between the can and the mouthpiece.
The piece is the D022...
http://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-...glass/184395777.html#s1-0-1b;searl|3197485876
d022-glass-bong-smoking-water-pipe-with-split.jpg

Personally I like the piece a lot...

The nice thing about the "tumor perc" is by pushing the can out 3 or 4 inches it allows you to see the can when using it, which is a nice feature...
I want to order another D022.

My favorite piece!

Monsoon

I'm using the non-fab version of that now and it works great! With a high water level there's no resistance when you pull. It's kinda cool to look down on it from the high angle of the mouthpiece but I prefer the angle on the fab recycler.

Also got the CCG-FTK a couple days ago. Not a huge fan of it due to its size and the amount of pull needed to activate the water flow but it otherwise works okay.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I'm using the non-fab version of that now and it works great! With a high water level there's no resistance when you pull. It's kinda cool to look down on it from the high angle of the mouthpiece but I prefer the angle on the fab recycler.

Also got the CCG-FTK a couple days ago. Not a huge fan of it due to its size and the amount of pull needed to activate the water flow but it otherwise works okay.
Any chance you have (or at least have tried) Steven's FTK? If so, how does it compare to the CCG version?

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Any chance you have (or at least have tried) Steven's FTK? If so, how does it compare to the CCG version?
I haven't tried Steven's FTK but my understanding is the main differences between Steven's FTK and CCG'S FTK are the percs (matrix vs showerhead with angled slits) and the holes on the torus incycler (3 holes vs 4 angled holes)

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I haven't tried Steven's FTK but my understanding is the main differences between Steven's FTK and CCG'S FTK are the percs (matrix vs showerhead with angled slits) and the holes on the torus incycler (3 holes vs 4 angled holes)

And the size. Steven's is significantly smaller, which is potentially quite attractive to me. :)

Top Bottom