Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Hyphy

What type of nails do you prefer? I have the D020D and am trying to choose a domeless quartz nail. Not sure whether to get a banger or ST-706 design (DH pics below). The banger also comes in 4mm, would the extra time to heat it just be a hassle?

rBVaEVcYsHyAYWkIAAJIxVIYwuM670.jpg

rBVaG1Ql8TiAZCBoAAI8KzxCIpg242.jpg

deltr0n

Big Daddy Oil
What type of nails do you prefer? I have the D020D and am trying to choose a domeless quartz nail. Not sure whether to get a banger or ST-706 design (DH pics below). The banger also comes in 4mm, would the extra time to heat it just be a hassle?

rBVaEVcYsHyAYWkIAAJIxVIYwuM670.jpg

rBVaG1Ql8TiAZCBoAAI8KzxCIpg242.jpg
They typically make them thicker for either low temp dabs or monster dabs. If neither of those is you, do what you want. I personally have bangers (3 or 4mm) and a Grail. Grail is a nice compromise between heat holding ability and being a pain in the dick to heat up

YungLeaner

i used to used castles, but went to bangers full time. even for smaller dabs it is the best way to get that low temp profile.
I've yet to see a nail design that noticeably improved on the banger format for dabbing. It's honestly almost perfect. Halen troughs, whoever makes those diamonds, all of it's cool and I'm sure functional but there's nothing like a correctly temped banger

DrSteez

Anyone else going through customs troubles?

Been in that place for over a week now. If it weren't for those pesky guys, I would have gotten the rig by 4/20! Lol

redrum

Do any of you guys have experience with DHgate Quartz banger nails? They look really nice Ive been dabbing of a Ceramic nail so far I really like it its a durable nail but id like to try a quartz is there any real Quartz on DHgate?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That is horrible. How is the function? lol

Honestly it makes bubbles and the flavor is great so it does function. I pulled it out to do a water test and didn't say anything to my girlfriend. She knows nothing about glass and asked. "Is that disk thing supposed to be melted"? I guess that's a bad first impression for a turbine. When my girlfriend hits it only 2 holes of the turbine functioned at first at the correct water level with no spin, so for her I just need to put a little more water to compensate for the tilted perc. If I hit it all turbine holes fire, the spin is effected by the wonkyness a little but it still functions fine really. It may be ugly but it still does it's job. Flavor is great. I used my FC-Mouthpiece with it also last night. It actually seals even BETTER than the genuine HT on the Evo so all past issues with Chydrotubes not sealing have been fixed.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Justpassedu

Thanks to @Bongologist , I am in the process of having a Hydratube made for us that should be inexpensive and comparable to Vapexhale Hydrabomb . Should be a good alternative if it works out well since there quality has been lacking lately. They will make 30pc's to start and see how we like them. I will keep you all updated as I get more info.

Justpassedu

Excellent !
@Bongologist
So what are we talking in prices ?
Less than $ 150 ?
or less than Chydratubes ?
Should be under $50 if all works out well , I'll let you guys all know when they are ready to buy. They are only making a initial 30 pc's so 1st come 1st serve basis. They are being made in china and should be available on dhgate .

poonman

Should be under $50 if all works out well , I'll let you guys all know when they are ready to buy. They are only making a initial 30 pc's so 1st come 1st serve basis. They are being made in china and should be available on dhgate .

Sorry , I have not been following this thread closely .
Too many pics and temptations .
So dhgate is making some HT's for the members here .
Good to know . I'll keep posted .

poonman

@Justpassedu make sure to mention that they need to include a hydrafoot. I failed to do that on the last one and these things should have stands included. Thanks for running with that!

idk if this has been discussed yet .
But I've always wanted a Hydrafoot , made from an alternative material
than glass . Even cheaper , like wood or hard silicone . They would go
for it , I think . It's that clinking sound that scares me when I set my HT on my HF .

I'm sure @ataxian would agree ...

Justpassedu

I did not tell them to include the hydrafoot only for the pure fact it may help keep the cost down. Plus you make them much nicer than they do. Post your link up for those interested as yours are really nice , inexpensive and no glass on glass. I actually sent you a pm on purchasing 1 but have yet to hear back .
I am with @poonman , the clanking scares me and I cant stand the sound of the glass on glass

CalyxSmokr

A few people were looking for small 14mm female bubblers for cheap a while back so I went on the hunt. I found a little American made glass company, Kraze, selling little bubblers on ebay for $40. I offered him $20 and his listing was set to accept anything $20 or over. I had ebay bucks to spend so I went ahead and bought it.
It took about a week to come in. It isn't the thickest glass but it is pretty well made for the money and the little showerhead perk is really nice! The downstem is signed which is also a nice touch that you won't find on a $20 Chinese bubb.
I first used it for a few dabs. Really nice and smooth. Full flavor from the ultra low water required. Not bad at all for a piece no bigger than a Purr travel bubbler. Then I used it for flower and was really surprised at the pretty well cooled vapor despite it's tiny can size. Hell for free ebay bucks or $20 either way you can't really go wrong. If you are looking for a new 14mm female hand held bubbler for $20 check out http://www.ebay.com/itm/162028363693?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

He lists them every few days and his last few just sold out (to my FC friends no doubt lol), I really would have been happy with anything so this is awesome lol.

C7B0D987-0832-4AFF-9136-0A1B5D1C21F5.jpg

E9D9B076-2421-489E-9A0D-F1D2A8DF45E1.jpg

05B824BC-373E-49F7-A57F-BB42B350584C.jpg

B27DBB2C-FBEF-4449-8FEC-5AD2184AB93D.jpg

D2ECD35E-539B-461E-A36E-C8DC8EB58CF4.jpg

945F241C-E29E-4F2C-AAA0-61D216A028C8.jpg
Got my Kraze bubbler today and love it. I think it is a little smaller than it looks in these pics but then so is everything vape related. But it could be individual variation.
Perfect for my Air. Highly recommended.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I am having an absolute blast with this thing:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...x/255741536.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

Might be my favorite set up. Quality is good and the options are many. It's a great way to play with diffusion and sample how much it can effect taste, etc. I'm using the can with the shower perc only and it's perfect!

Damn, I want a piece with an opening like that so I can drop ice into it. That's practically identical in function to my DIY rig.

I need to start lamp working soon.

BD9

Took some off to get to know my new tools. I like the look and feel of this M&M Tech bubbler, but ran into a few issues. The bowl is removable so I wanted to use my adapter to vape with water. The hole where the bowl sits is 19mm and my adapter seems to be 14mm. The bowl on this bubbler is very small so I couldn't put the adapter in the hole either.
After talking to smokinjs.com they suggested a 'reducer' which I'll be ordering later, unless anyone here has another suggestion.

Pics.

WUoNsLQm.jpg

qT67cTHm.jpg

VNKW2PSm.jpg

dduBqkdm.jpg

Last edited:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Took some off to get to know my new tools. I like the look and feel of this M&M Tech bubbler, but ran into a few issues. The bowl is removable so I wanted to use my adapter to vape with water. The hole where the bowl sits is 19mm and my adapter seems to be 14mm. The bowl on this bubbler is very small so I couldn't put the adapter in the hole either.
After talking to smokinjs.com they suggested a 'reducer' which I'll be ordering later, unless anyone here has another suggestion.

Pics.

WUoNsLQm.jpg

qT67cTHm.jpg

VNKW2PSm.jpg

dduBqkdm.jpg
Just go to any local head shop and buy a reducer. Won't be much more than smokinjs and you won't have to wait.

Top Bottom