• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

The Undecided

I've got my sub sitting atop my FC-MOD right now.

I had it set up with the AC directly opposite the mouthpiece, with a cloud buddy pointing in the same direction, and the sub placed on the outermost joint.
I figure this is as tippy as it could possibly get.
With the sub facing back toward the mouthpiece it's fine - stable on its own, not wobbly, but will probably topple if bumped with moderate force.
With the sub facing out it'll tip.

Imo it's a fine setup balance wise. :)
I haven't used it yet, so no function report just yet.
Edit:
33k6g7m.jpg
Thanks for the information. That looks like a pretty sweet set up! Very tempting now. I will for your function report!

The Undecided,

CameraNerd

clear-elvis-klein-two-function-glass-bongs.jpg

I am pulling the trigger on this one... any reason to not? i want a really small one that is versatile.
Worst case i have to find a custom snapper to restrict more for flower?
Would the water level be at bottom of the center hole so that it does not go into the banger hanger?
wish kathy would post a water test :D

CameraNerd,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

I am pulling the trigger on this one... any reason to not? i want a really small one that is versatile.
Would the water level be at bottom of the center hole so that it does not go into the banger hanger?
I'd do the water level in the middle of the lower half of the fab... In between where the hole is there and where it meets the bottom of it/top of where the perc is. Maybe just up to the top of the perc and not any farther... I don't really see how it could splash up through the downstem and up all the way to the gong.

Quetzalcoatl,

wildything

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-inches-skull/247499767.html#pd-019 This is the orginal model i believe and has a few more fab holes.

wildything,

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
here's a function vid of the FTK form kivisdream really debating pulling the trigger or wait for stevens version

Last edited:
vicious916,

grokit

well-worn member

I can't tell if this is 14 or 18mm?

grokit,

mestizo

Is the one on your link the same as the one in this link?
http://m.dhgate.com/product/bong-glass-recycler-2015-new-glass-bong-oil/240342920.html

The main picture in the add is different, but the rest of them are the same.
Also, people's comments are similar, thick glass, great function, etc.
The one in my link cost a lot more, so if yours is the same, then it is the better deal of the two.

mestizo,
:myday:For those of you who love CHEAP QUALITY GLASS! VAPEXHALE IS HAVING AN AWESOME SALE ON THE EVO AND ALL THEIR GLASS!! GET A EVO WITH HYDRATUBE FOR $400, & LESS THAN THAT WITH @stickstones
DISCOUNT CODE! HYDRATUBES FOR $150 or LESS! GET A GAME CHANGING VAPORIZER FOR A STEAL! AWESOME GLASS FOR CHEAP! DON'T MISS OUT!! I'd like to point out that i get nothing out of this notification except new EVO owners to verify this vaporizer is "THE VAPORIZER!" Scrounge your pennies FC DON'T MISS OUT! !!
Also MODS if I have violated any rules posting this here please delete and apologies in advance!:rockon::clap::nod::brow::tup::lmao::freak::o:rofl::sherlock::science:

wildything

Is the one on your link the same as the one in this link?
http://m.dhgate.com/product/bong-glass-recycler-2015-new-glass-bong-oil/240342920.html

The main picture in the add is different, but the rest of them are the same.
Also, people's comments are similar, thick glass, great function, etc.
The one in my link cost a lot more, so if yours is the same, then it is the better deal of the two.
To the best of my knowledge yes, and that is why I also was tempted because it did seem like a good deal and I thought it was a sale bur they've had it at that price for a while, but I believe it did start around the same as the other one.

wildything,
Reactions: mestizo
It's been over 5 days :'( *sniffles*
VAPEXHALE has them less than $150 shipped with @stickstones discount code. I think it's beyond worth it considering the quality you'll be getting. Also supporting FC and not China! I do understand however what may be worth it to me could be highway robbery to the next individual. Just my :2c: YMMV!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
VAPEXHALE has them less than $150 shipped with @stickstones discount code. I think it's beyond worth it considering the quality you'll be getting. Also supporting FC and not China! I do understand however what may be worth it to me could be highway robbery to the next individual. Just my :2c: YMMV!
That's a hell of a good price. I didn't know that.

Now that I've got an OG Cloud, I think I might need to invest in a spare HT.... :rolleyes:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Not exactly the same thing, but kind of related:

Anyone know of a site, not dhgate, that has adapters for cheap? I don't mind paying 10-15 for a quality made one, but I'm in need of some 14 males to 18 females and my normal site is all outta stock. I could just get through dhgate but I don't really want to wait forever

HellsWindStaff,

gaseous_clay

please provide a link once it is available!
I have been looking for a bigger Hydrotube than the Pinnacle Hydrotube for ages, and the only alternatives are the Vapexhale Hydrotubes which are stupidly overpriced
Have you been to the site lately? The HT's are all on sale. $150 gets you a nice, quality piece.

Anyone know of a site, not dhgate, that has adapters for cheap? I don't mind paying 10-15 for a quality made one, but I'm in need of some 14 males to 18 females and my normal site is all outta stock. I could just get through dhgate but I don't really want to wait forever

Mike does really nice work. There is a thread here on him.

http://oregonglassblower.com/

MGG

$150 + shipping from US isn't worth it to me for those smaller hydratubes. The only one I might of been slightly interested in was the hydrabomb and that's sold out, the only one that's worth it imo (unless you're using it for oils)
is the hydratree but I already have a Custom Vertigo Hydratree so I have no use for that.

So that leaves me with honeycomb and turbine, both of which are percs I don't care much for and don't have enough diffusion + are too small for my needs. I'd only spend $100+ on glass if I really liked it. Peace.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

@gaseous_clay beat me to it. @Oregonglassblower is your best bet for clear glass quality american adapters at an affordable price

Top Bottom