• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Well my fc-710 arrived from Steven in perfect condition, and only took 8 days from shipping to arrival at my door in the UK yest- awesome service !

Bad news: the 14mm female to female adaptor I ordered from another dhgate seller has not arrived yet, even though it shipped 4days before the fc-710. This is torture!!!

I've got a lotus, mflb, and enano all waiting to go thru this glass, and no way to pair them. Any suggestions guys? I was thinking of using my orbiter as a kind of adapter, but think the drag would be too much, and too much risk of breaking one or both of them...

I have however managed to hit the fc-710 a couple times with my Vaponic (which conveniently pairs to the 14mm male joint on top of the fc-710, and it seems to hit really well, I just can't wait to put a full enano load through this piece.... Aargh my postman better have a special package for me 2mo!!

Thanks again for helping me choose this piece- it's beautiful!! And smaller than I was expecting, which is a bonus!!

Oh yea, and as for the glass nail it shipped with, I've never done dabs properly, but have a small bit of homemade qwiso... All I need to do is heat the glass nail with a torch till it's really really hot, drop the nail in the joint, put the cover over the nail, then drop the dab on the nail while inhaling, right? Are these glass nails any good or not worth the hassle?
I use that little included nail somewhat regularly, and it has yet to crack, unlike my other (much more substantial looking) glass nails that were included with other Chinese glass. Place it in the joint before you heat it, so you don't burn yourself ;) it only fits little tiny dabs, but works fine.

ragnorokk,

herbalist33

Cool well I've tried it a couple times, but Havnt got very good results so far... Perhaps it's my qwiso, but I reckon the nails not hot enough. Generally how long would you heat up the glass nail with a butane torch before hitting a dab?

And also, to those who own the fc-710, where am I supposed to fill to? I first filled so it just covered the top of the downpipe, then saw a video of a guy who filled it a little below the down stem, so that the end was out of the water, so I tried that too. And I've also tried filling it so there's not much room left in the main chamber... All methods worked well, but was wondering if anyone had any preference/tips/suggestions. At the moment I'm hitting it with the lotus+wpa balanced on top of the male joint: works pretty good, although I don't think the airflow is optimum, as I just combusted accidentally for the first time in weeks using the lotus:.. Yuck!

herbalist33,
Reactions: 063_XOBX

MGG

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...ne/253857293.html#myaccount_favorites-11-null

2015-new-two-function-10-arm-perk-with-inline.jpg

Wtf this is awesome, with the right adapter and a keckclip you've got yourself a cheapo hydratube!
Now if only he did different perc styles and it was just a 18mm male connector on the base and a female 18mm on the tube. Someone please make this a thing, this reignited my hope for a dhgate hydratube.

Also still waiting on a sovereignty stemline/stem8/stem6 bent neck knock off :'[

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Cool well I've tried it a couple times, but Havnt got very good results so far... Perhaps it's my qwiso, but I reckon the nails not hot enough. Generally how long would you heat up the glass nail with a butane torch before hitting a dab?

And also, to those who own the fc-710, where am I supposed to fill to? I first filled so it just covered the top of the downpipe, then saw a video of a guy who filled it a little below the down stem, so that the end was out of the water, so I tried that too. And I've also tried filling it so there's not much room left in the main chamber... All methods worked well, but was wondering if anyone had any preference/tips/suggestions. At the moment I'm hitting it with the lotus+wpa balanced on top of the male joint: works pretty good, although I don't think the airflow is optimum, as I just combusted accidentally for the first time in weeks using the lotus:.. Yuck!

Check out some of the concentrate threads, like Concentrates for Noobs. It has a wealth of basic info towards the beginning, and has grown to include some quite advanced topics.

FWIW, I heat my quartz till it is red hot, then wait a few seconds after it quits glowing before dropping concentrate.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...ne/253857293.html#myaccount_favorites-11-null

2015-new-two-function-10-arm-perk-with-inline.jpg

Wtf this is awesome, with the right adapter and a keckclip you've got yourself a cheapo hydratube!
Now if only he did different perc styles and it was just a 18mm male connector on the base and a female 18mm on the tube. Someone please make this a thing, this reignited my hope for a dhgate hydratube.

Also still waiting on a sovereignty stemline/stem8/stem6 bent neck knock off :'[
I talked about this yesterday. That big joint on the Tube looks like a 22 that's a NO!!

justcametomind

I can imagine it's a huge thick piece and having to match it with an adapter all the times could be a pain but can you elaborate on it?
Edit:
Read your post history. Do you think he's selling a bong made of 2 pieces who don't match each other?

justcametomind,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Make it easy on yourself and get one of these. I dab between 625-675 with excellent results using Ceramic and Titanium nails and a little hotter for Quartz since it cools faster.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Morning everyone

Have been browsing the gate lately, came across this

Cyclone%20Glass%20Water%20Pipes%20with%20Tornado%20effect%20glass%20bongs%20with%20hurricane%20perc%20thick%20glass%20with%20glass%20bowl%20and%20ceramic%20nails%20option.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/cyclone-glass-water-pipes-with-tornado-effect/244119248.html

Curious if anyone's tried it, would love to see video of the function.

Also, has anyone grabbed one of the new steven stereo matrix yet? I'm tempted but even in the picture the percs don't look straight.
That one has made the rounds of this thread before. It is a novelty piece iirc. The "tornado " effect is there but the drag on the piece is substantial.

toolbox12

Received my replacement Torus from Stevenlmz79. It was packed impeccably, I just don't understand. Maybe they just have one shit employee who just doesn't care. Anyway, it functions properly and i'll get a vid up. The shaping is good minus the slight neck kink, so close to perfect. Thick base and decent weight. Trying it as my enail piece but it's pretty large, at least you can fill it pretty full without taking a drink. It functions with less water too.

Turn down volume.

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
Received my replacement Torus from Stevenlmz79. It was packed impeccably, I just don't understand. Maybe they just have one shit employee who just doesn't care. Anyway, it functions properly and i'll get a vid up. The shaping is good minus the slight neck kink, so close to perfect. Thick base and decent weight. Trying it as my enail piece but it's pretty large, at least you can fill it pretty full without taking a drink. It functions with less water too.

Turn down volume.

12 inch torus?

My 9 inch is on the way...

snamuh,

u bwade wunner

any suggestions/links on a whip setup for the ufo?

Make your own brother.i like the orbiter whip with the 14mm gong.its very clever how it fits together using a stem inside the hose to accomodate the 14mm glass on the outside.i added an 18mm angled hose adapter on the UFO mouthpiece gong.herbie hose looks a similar size too.

I tried different size hose initially and now work with magic flight size hose .its relatively cheap.it has a narrow bore and retains flavour imo better than EQ hose mainly due to less air volume and Vapor soak in that airstream.

i don't find the pull restricted at all.i mainly crank temps up and hit it hard for 6 seconds or so like a sub and hold on tight. I picked up different cheap gong and hose adapters with orders over time or used what i recieved with other vapes to make up a good configuration.

With mouthpieces.i use a magic flight stem .it's comfortable.i like traditional delrin pipe mouthpieces too and not a fan of big lip spreading mouthpieces:D

But yeah ..experiment and have fun.sometimes making shit is half the fun:science:

Have a dabble.

Last edited:
u bwade wunner,
Reactions: Nugg

A1FBG

Make your own brother.i like the orbiter whip with the 14mm gong.its very clever how it fits together using a stem inside the hose to accomodate the 14mm glass on the outside.i added an 18mm angled hose adapter on the UFO mouthpiece gong.herbie looks a similar size too.

I tried different size hose initially and now work with magic flight size hose .its relatively cheap.it has a narrow bore and retains flavour imo better than EQ hose mainly due to less air volume and Vapor soak in that airstream.

i don't find the pull restricted at all.i mainly crank temps up and hit it hard for 6 seconds or so like a sub and hold on tight. I picked up different cheap gong and hose adapters with orders over time or used what i recieved with other vapes to make up a good configuration.

With mouthpieces.i use a magic flight stem .it's comfortable.i like traditional delrin pipe mouthpieces too and not a fan of big lip spreading mouthpieces:D

But yeah ..experiment and have fun.sometimes making shit is half the fun:science:

Have a dabble.

Preciate that! Experimenting is fun but i really hate when i purchase unneeded items. My OCD completley takes over and i end up giving or throwing them away. why?:shrug:.. but i will start my research on those whip suggestions!

Morning everyone

Have been browsing the gate lately, came across this

Cyclone%20Glass%20Water%20Pipes%20with%20Tornado%20effect%20glass%20bongs%20with%20hurricane%20perc%20thick%20glass%20with%20glass%20bowl%20and%20ceramic%20nails%20option.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/cyclone-glass-water-pipes-with-tornado-effect/244119248.html

Curious if anyone's tried it, would love to see video of the function.

Also, has anyone grabbed one of the new steven stereo matrix yet? I'm tempted but even in the picture the percs don't look straight.

Even tho i have zero experience with that specific one I would strongly suggest not to pick up that vortex piece. I have had multiple Fc200's (new dhgate stereo matrix) and the percs have been straight imo especially for only around $50

A1FBG,

u bwade wunner

Preciate that! Experimenting is fun but i really hate when i purchase unneeded items. My OCD completley takes over and i end up giving or throwing them away. why?:shrug:.. but i will start my research on those whip suggestions!

Ha ha I think I understand where You're coming from.I keep all my adapters in a sponge lined briefcase because I like things tidy too.it can be carried about.the sponge keeps everything in its right place.

I like configuring adapters neatly for different set ups.Its a big part of Vaping for me.My OCD/GAS kicks in when I don't have the right Adapter to finish off my set up.:disgust::D

thankfully we have DHGate now so it's reasonable to stock up and the case i use is excellent and allows me to put everything away out of sight.BTW its the case that came with the versa infinity.

The whip that came with the ufo is good.i Did'nt want to use the hose so upgraded it.

Check out vapor Bros too, they do hoses/ attachments which are similar bore :peace:

Last edited:

xaedyn

Just picked up an Arizer Air. What are your favorite bubblers to pair with this?

Also,

Anyone have the link to that tiny portable Micro one on dhgate?

xaedyn,
Top Bottom