Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ChiefKeefe

Ive tried a SHIT ton of gridded percs and what not. For a single chamber combustion tube, the 60t style matrix is one of the top ones..

This isnt the place about that tho. All this talk about the fc-710 made me want to soak mine and get it looking nice and pretty. I will get a pic up of it later dry clean and stain free. Realllly loved this thing with a quartz banger when I was dabin more often. Its the one I ended up keeping of very many models.

Deano

The fc 710 video that's posted on Stevens page bubbles up nicely! I like the "pop" it has but I'm really wanting something I can use a small ash catcher with that's not a male joint which is why I'm leaning towards yings toro (gb 194).

NimbusVapor

Yeah my bad about release dates. Lets just forget about those haha..

But diffusion on the stereo matrix tho.
The top matrix perc, only the top row of slits fire. So about 20ish out of the 80 slits?
Then i feel the bottom matrix perc does chop up the smoke some when it passes thru but there is no contact with water on that bottom matrix so i feel that it functions in smoothing the smoke even less than the top matrix.

Am i totally off?
Hopefully this doesnt come of as condescending....

Not to pick on your post but I have been noticing a trend amongst some people that have never used particular styles ( percs) of glass before making judgements about the performance of a piece because
it doesnt vortex or it has 120 holes but only 40 of them fire etc.

I love to hear reviews on pieces that people have used but speculation and conjecture about how people think things are suppose to work vs the way they actually work confuse some of the people on here that have never tried certain styles of pieces before..

To address what you said, I have owned almost all the matrix perc pieces by mobius, they are all the smoothest , least draggy perc that I have ever hit whether it be flower or concentrate. I can confirm that they only fire from the top grid while miliking a piece (as intended) , the remaining holes are used to make iot a dragless clear...

Another example, I have sold all my mobius pieces with exception of my watertrap. Everyone that hits my watertrap expects it to vortex because its a recycler. It is the smoothest piece I have ever had the pleasure of hitting for concentrates and functions beautiful! Most people I show it to think it isnt a recycler because it doesnt vortex. They clearly see the water getting recycled while hitting but because it doesnt have a vortex ( and wasnt intended to ) they think it is broken and think my steven torus hits better because they can see the vortex after they stop hitting it. They always say the mobius hits the best but stevens is better because it vortexs' .

In the end I think everyone should buy pieces they are interested in and give them a try before you conclude anything about something you have never used.

MilkyMondays

Back in like 2012 i could see the hype on the stereo matrix perc. But idk why people are still seeking after them so much.. i know a lot is personal preference but much better designs have been released since then
I don't think people understand how the matrix perc functions- its like a showerhead on steroids as it provides none of the drag and way more diffusion.

turdhole

vagabond
I don't think people understand how the matrix perc functions- its like a showerhead on steroids as it provides none of the drag and way more diffusion.

im not a fan of the stereo matrix, never tried the chinese one but i've tried a few real ones. i will admit my hatred for the shitty mobius mouthpieces (they feel almost sharp) is probably driving my opinion more than the perc. i prefer the dirty rico apocoline perc if i had to choose one perc

jds32

Ordered the Steven beaker. Have been looking for a decent Chinese minitube for a while and most of them are 10 mm so glad to find a 14mm female and bent neck donut is icing on the cake.

What is that a reproduction of? How's the perc?

jds32,

NimbusVapor

im not a fan of the stereo matrix, never tried the chinese one but i've tried a few real ones. i will admit my hatred for the shitty mobius mouthpieces (they feel almost sharp) is probably driving my opinion more than the perc. i prefer the dirty rico apocoline perc if i had to choose one perc

To be honest , I was huge into mobius for a while , his very early pieces were all of exceptional quality.

I have no idea what happened but sometime around early 2014 his QC department must have gone out the window because I got 4 flawed mobius pieces within 1 years time. All of them had crooked mouthpieces ( one was sitting at 2 o' clock when looking straight on) and my 60b even had in insane amount of bubbling around the joints and the base for a high end scientific piece. I sent him a few emails with picture sof the quality issues via his webpage and never once received a reply.

It made me pretty sour science I had owned all of his pieces he had put out until that point.

Fast forward to 2015 and we have steven , who resides in china , makes a vast array of piecesthat are of exceptional quality at very affordable prices and if there is ever an issue I know it will be taken care of by him.

So if you have never tried a matrix perc before , I highly recommend everyone pick one up from steven , whether it be the sidecar or the stereo , for right around 50$ you cant go wrong.

Thank you Steven!

bobgnarly

I ordered 3 pieces from Steven on June 4 th and still haven't received them. I don't totally mind though if they are good quality because the price is so good. I'll post again when I receive them.

I received my order the last week of June. I have to say I am extremely impressed. These pieces are flawless. No broken pieces. I have to say I highly recommend Steven as I am very happy with my order. In fact I am good my to order another for a spare and a couple friends of mine want to get them also. I'm so glad I found this thread. Sorry no pics

A1FBG

Any refund issues from steven? Something happened and it placed orders for 3 of the same peice..
:shrug::doh:

A1FBG,

weenstoned

What is that a reproduction of? How's the perc?

Not really sure that it's a direct copy of anything. If you Google donut beaker a few similar pieces come up but most have male joints, not the 90 degree female joint. I am sure @blankrider could potentially give more info as I am pretty sure that he got this piece produced.

Can't speak to how the perc is as I have yet to get it but it should be pretty low diffusion as I think it is just 3 slits.

SunnyHours

Hey guys,
I've been out of the game for a little while. I was wondering where the nice extremely portable yet still effective dab rigs can be found ?

SunnyHours,

A1FBG

Hey guys,
I've been out of the game for a little while. I was wondering where the nice extremely portable yet still effective dab rigs can be found ?

dhgate.com bro bro

Does anyone know around how long it'll be before i receive a refund? Plan on using that money to buy some more glass. That isn't the same piece!!.. :bang:

Last edited:
A1FBG,

wildything

Not really sure that it's a direct copy of anything. If you Google donut beaker a few similar pieces come up but most have male joints, not the 90 degree female joint. I am sure @blankrider could potentially give more info as I am pretty sure that he got this piece produced.

It looks similar to the wormhole by JdMaplesden. Yet the wormhole has a unique showerhead perc and the stem goes through the doughnut hole. Blankrider please correct me if this is not the piece its based mostly on.

weenstoned

Nah I don't think it is based on the wormhole, donut and beaker shapes are both relatively common in bongs/rigs. Would probably buy a wormhole copy if it were made though.

uhranium

Hey guys, I don't have time to read 710 pages (now), so maybe you'd help me.

Wat should I buy?

I only used a standard headshop bong with a 14mm GonG for my solo and the bong is cracked so I need a new one these days. By VAS I might buy a nice watertool this time.
I don't hit it that often as I'm more walking around with my mighty rather than sitting with my solo + waterpiece, so I guess something around 65$ might be the top.

Also bought an mflb whip + WonG from Vapefiend which should fit the mighty, but I didn't try out for now.

Thanks

uhranium,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I don't have time to read 710 pages (now), so maybe you'd help me.

Wat should I buy?
I wouldn't start at page 1 anyway - 99% of the links on this thread are dead.

There is much information to cover (including which vendors can be trusted)
You can either review the past 20-30 pages to see what models people are talking about. Or you can visit this thread which contains links and reviews to DHgate pieces:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/d...-you-must-post-a-review-see-first-post.15709/

(I encourage others to please keep that thread alive - lets continue to post pictures links and reviews in that thread, it's gone a bit stale in the past two months!)

Top Bottom