Cheap High Quality Bubbler

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
got my fc-1000 today and it's in perfect condition except for one little slit in matrix perc is chipped doesn't really affect function not sure if I should mention it to steven just a little bigger whole other than that I'm really happy with the fast shipping and quality/function of this thing it's really big and thick and hit's really well ordered 6/20 received 6/30 that's some fast shipping all I need now e-nano and custom gong from VaPeD&CoNfUsEd :drool: also my straight fab is just shipping out tomorrow :p

vicious916,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mrgohamilton

I'll try and make one later tonight, it definitely drains quickly.

edit -
here http://gfycat.com/GenerousUnitedCoral

this function looks way smoother than my WOL torus =[

WOL torus has a super slow drain (which is why mine's been sitting around), need to order one of the CCG ones looking at that.

the slits on the CCG torus perc are impressive compared to the little holes on the WOL torus perc

Last edited:
mrgohamilton,
this function looks way smoother than my WOL torus =[

WOL torus has a super slow drain (which is why mine's been sitting around), need to order one of the CCG ones looking at that.

the slits on the CCG torus perc are impressive compared to the little holes on the WOL torus perc

I really can't recommend this piece, at least not for my purposes. With an extreme q on it it's too draggy to even function. It might be ok for combusting but then you run into the fact that it's gonna be nearly impossible to clean. the only way for water or other crud to get in or out is through tiny slits or tiny holes.

TheSegaDreamcast,

420boi

I really can't recommend this piece, at least not for my purposes. With an extreme q on it it's too draggy to even function. It might be ok for combusting but then you run into the fact that it's gonna be nearly impossible to clean. the only way for water or other crud to get in or out is through tiny slits or tiny holes.
so other than the small holes, does it function fine? it looks really nice, can u post a vid with some restriction? much appreciated

420boi,

rakka

Vaped
Very upset, FC-1000 came today and looks awesome except for the fact that the base has been smashed.

I know its most likely due to rough handling during shipment but there was hardly any bubble wrap on it :( Hope he's happy to send out a replacement piece..

Such a shame it looks amazing.

A1FBG

Has anyone used the dhgate straight fab or fab egg for use with the Sublimator?

Id really appreciate the input if someone has. Im ready to purchase but im worried it will be too light for the apollo+atomizer

Also which of the 2 has less drag?
:leaf::leaf::leaf:

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Has anyone used the dhgate straight fab or fab egg for use with the Sublimator?

Id really appreciate the input if someone has. Im ready to purchase but im worried it will be too light for the apollo+atomizer

Also which of the 2 has less drag?
:leaf::leaf::leaf:
I think they both have a roughly equivalent drag, but it would probably depend upon which specific egg you ordered...

I'm assuming by too light you mean it'll tip over if paired with the sub?

I'd say the straight fab is better than the egg for tippyness, but I wouldn't really trust either of them...
For both of them I leave my sub + atomizer connected on the stand, and only attach the sub when I'm taking a hit.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Just ordered purple egg from Cnmen to go with the clear and pink I also have from them.
Love them, they function beautifully, but just lost pinkie yesterday when the joint snapped off. :( Doh.

Sure hope it isn't a painted one :uhoh: doesnt look it, I didnt bother asking

canj00digit?,

A1FBG

I think they both have a roughly equivalent drag, but it would probably depend upon which specific egg you ordered...

I'm assuming by too light you mean it'll tip over if paired with the sub?

I'd say the straight fab is better than the egg for tippyness, but I wouldn't really trust either of them...
For both of them I leave my sub + atomizer connected on the stand, and only attach the sub when I'm taking a hit.

Yep we're on the same page. Maaan fuck I really prefer smaller sized tubes. Ill also be using a sub buddy which seems like it would add even more risk of tipping.. Disappointing to hear but better than a regretted purchase.

Whats your favorite piece to pair the Sub with ?

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Yep we're on the same page. Maaan fuck I really prefer smaller sized tubes. Ill also be using a sub buddy which seems like it would add even more risk of tipping.. Disappointing to hear but better than a regretted purchase.

Whats your favorite piece to pair the Sub with ?

There are stability options. There are various riggins throughout the sub 1.0 thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-sublimator.9708/page-187#post-508054
SAM_5629_zps0473dbac.jpg

pacifica333

Asked if my replacement FC-1000 would be an updated version, and Jane provided me with measurements for the revised one. (Still unclear which version I will be receiving)

other_1064998626_00.jpg

I know the general consensus was against these changes, but I'm struggling to understand why. I think the shortened pillars will fire easier and the larger upper can should help mitigate splashback.

Thoughts?

CrazyCannuck

Very upset, FC-1000 came today and looks awesome except for the fact that the base has been smashed.

I know its most likely due to rough handling during shipment but there was hardly any bubble wrap on it :( Hope he's happy to send out a replacement piece..

Such a shame it looks amazing.

I received a broken FC-1000 as well yesterday. Like many others the MP snapped off. There was lots of wrap around the main body but almost none around the top. I messaged Steven and they are sending me a replacement. Jane did mention that the second batch of FC-1000's have not been completed as of yet and that I would receive a Version 1. Looks like they are producing the version 2's that pacifica333 just posted about.

CrazyCannuck,
Asked if my replacement FC-1000 would be an updated version, and Jane provided me with measurements for the revised one. (Still unclear which version I will be receiving)

other_1064998626_00.jpg

I know the general consensus was against these changes, but I'm struggling to understand why. I think the shortened pillars will fire easier and the larger upper can should help mitigate splashback.

Thoughts?

other_1064998626_00.jpg

Thoughts?
Those suck!! No disrespect to you @pacifica333

Cannabis Connoisseur,

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
Just ordered purple egg from Cnmen to go with the clear and pink I also have from them.
Love them, they function beautifully, but just lost pinkie yesterday when the joint snapped off. :( Doh.

Sure hope it isn't a painted one :uhoh: doesnt look it, I didnt bother asking

I think it's safe to assume by now that most if not all colored eggs from dhgate are painted

Has anyone here gotten an fc-1000 in the last week or so that wasn't DOA somehow? Seems like an epidemic!

I got mine yesterday very well packaged in two boxes perfect condition except a little chip on the matrix perc that alot of bubbles go thru when i'm dragging from it i'll post a vid of it

vicious916,

J_ackson

It's always sunny in Colorado

I remember browsing and seeing the same one for less so I looked up '10 tree arm bong' and got a couple results...

This one has no logo it seems:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass...eight-color/215367773.html#s1-3-1b|3742238018

This one is exactly the same:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/8-inc...lass-pipes/242209606.html#s1-10-1b|3742238018

chainz

I think it's safe to assume by now that most if not all colored eggs from dhgate are painted

I got mine yesterday very well packaged in two boxes perfect condition except a little chip on the matrix perc that alot of bubbles go thru when i'm dragging from it i'll post a vid of it
im pretty sure cnmen's purple egg is made from purple glass from talking with him a while/

Top Bottom