Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Has anyone gotten a tracking number on an FC-UFO in the past 2-3 days? I'm waiting for them to start shipping the units before I ping Steven again about shipping my replacement.

MinnBobber

I always use a mirror when I vape through my DHgate glass, it's the only way to fully enjoy the bubble magic and pieces which vortex...but yes, it does sound odd to the uninitiated like some kind of narcissism.
.....................................................................................

I've started to sometimes vape in front of mirror with my bubbler or hydratube as it is the only way to see the bubble action.
Also, at night with my miniVAP where I hold the purple or green or red light up to the bubbler and watch the colored symphony of bubbles :)

NickDlow

Log Hog
I haven't seen this posted unless I've missed it. I think it's 14mm female but I'm not sure.

8lI2w6Q.jpg

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-bong-glass-bong-glass-bongs-hookah/239918265.html#s2-24-1

Thoughts?

weenstoned

kathy0578 had that same piece but it was around $100 and had no watertest video so that was a definite no-go. Looks kind of intriguing when it is cheaper though.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
seems like my 18.8 mm female joint is more like 19mm kind of annoying when someone like my cloud buddy is involved, otherwise negligible.
:hmm:

It's a standard scientific joint...

18mm, 18.8mm, 19mm - they are all the same thing when referring to GonG joints.

The actual size is 18.8mm

Most people tend to just drop the decimal and refer to it as 18mm
Some others round up to 19mm
They're still all the same thing.

So far my FC-1000 has been paired with:
Cloud Buddy,
18mm Solo Gong from Planetvape,
and 3 different adapters with 18mm male to XXX...

and they've all worked well...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's a standard scientific joint...

18mm, 18.8mm, 19mm - they are all the same thing when referring to GonG joints.

The actual size is 18.8mm

Most people tend to just drop the decimal and refer to it as 18mm
Some others round up to 19mm
They're still all the same thing.
I can't speak for @carlosod, but I took his statement to mean that they made the joint 0.2mm too big (sloppy work). :shrug:

:peace:

blazedd

So far my FC-1000 has been paired with:
Cloud Buddy,
18mm Solo Gong from Planetvape,
and 3 different adapters with 18mm male to XXX...

and they've all worked well...
Just ordered an E-nano on Sunday and a Cloud EVO earlier today. Pretty sure the E-nano should have no problems at all since it's only 2' in diameter but not sure on Cloud EVO dimensions, looks a bit bigger. Oh and I plan on pairing it with my FC-707, same as 1000 but just different mouth piece placement.
Do you think I would need an adapter?

Actually not even sure the nano might work, took out a ruler and checked, might be a really tight fit.

Are there any cheap 18mm adapters anyone knows about? I saw vapexhale's adapter, but its $50.
lol just realized that adapter is called CloudBuddy.. haha

Found it! It's called a "claisen adapter" and found on ebay for cheap! Actually might have access to one of these at the chem lab... hope I can find a 18mm one! XD

Can't wait to stop combusting, but till then..

Last edited:

Nugg

@Frederick McGuire I have greedy lungs lol. When I'm hitting the solo through water I go straight to 7, let it all heat soak for a bit then inhale for around 30 seconds. I think its a hangover from my combustion days where I'd hoover down massive cones in massive bongs lol. When I have time for a longer session I work my way up the heat levels and sip it to get more flavour.

@carlosod I hadn't filmed any milk shots until I got my d-cycler and fc-1000. Watching is half the fun ;). Uploading gifs to imgur is a great way to share if you aren't comfortable posting these videos on youtube.

bussinrounds

As for caching a solo load in one hit - Good lord, I wouldn't be able to even inhale for that long...
A pretty quick stem for me would take me like 6 mins, I almost always end up taking about 10-14 minutes to finish a stem.
That's not chain hitting it, just comfortable pacing of hit - cough - repeat when lungs are ready or solo heater light is off, but I definitely get 6-10 nicely large hits from a stem (I start at 4, get 3-6 nice clouds, then bump it up to 7 to finish).
Nice. I've been trying your 4 to 7 method with the solo and I'm liking it.

I never really went below 5 too much (especially with water)...most of the time 6

I thought 4 would be too weak and not give a satisfying enough blast, but I was wrong !

Plus the flavor is a little better, cause the higher you go (temp wise) the worse it seems to taste.

b0

Cloudy...
Just ordered the egg from Cnm, hope it gets here soon! Usually I receive the packages really fast lately, one week to UK :)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/wax-a...rb-atomizer/213126770.html#s1-1-1a|1118410920

Needs a perc redesign, but the body functions like a cake, which is promising. Only has 2 slits for perc, and they are cut at an angle, like the slit on a whistle. They are located too high up, so that the water level is tough to adjust to a useable level, and your atomizer is often in danger of having all the water siphoned in once you have enough water to actually perc.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/e-cig...izer-hookah/238076173.html#s1-3-1b|3489905028

Finally being offered without the battery, making it worth grabbing one for me. I'll pick one up and see how it compares to this type of microbubbler.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Nice. I've been trying your 4 to 7 method with the solo and I'm liking it.

I never really went below 5 too much (especially with water)...most of the time 6

I thought 4 would be too weak and not give a satisfying enough blast, but I was wrong !

Plus the flavor is a little better, cause the higher you go (temp wise) the worse it seems to taste.
Just a heads up I'm using an old M102 Ceramic Solo, So I think my temps work out to a bit higher than current solos - roughly 1 step higher (so my 4 is like your 5...)

Still, nice vapor comes out of the solo even at 2, it's just not as dense :)

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Heads up price increase coming soon on the Straight Fab: http://www.dhgate.com/product/mothership-straight-fab-2015-new-height-27/239957059.html

Here is the message directly from the seller, Steven. Wanted to share for anyone on the fence I get bummed out when I missed a better price. Seems he is keeping it for FC users till 5/22.

Hi,

Re.STRAIGHT fab.

This morning,my workshop manager came my office and told me there were too many many broken when they produced it,because there must keep same temerature when welding the inside cylinder and outer can.it produce slowly...about 1 pice are broken in 2 piece.so which mean high costs.

I write it to you only let you tell FC friends,I will add price from May 22th,about add 10$,I don't want let FC friends think it is hot sell and I add price,I must let them know reason and leave 2 days for they buy this piece,otherwise they think I am not honest.

Thanks and bets regards

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Some new listings from CCG that need to go straight into the WTF :uhh::disgust: file...

rBVaGVVceOqAJdqRAAEANgco31s665.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/thick-glass-water-pipes-glass-bongs-with/240284717.html

Cool Concept, but the chamber connected to the male joint looks completely non-functional...
They've even got a warning not to pull too hard :lol:

Then there's this...
rBVaGVVcVPmAVQTFAAEFF3PcAZA107.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-double-recycler-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240271000.html

I don't even know where to begin...
Who would want this?

I mean, the function on that thing looks like a complete joke IMO, but they put out that video like its just a well functioning rig...

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

NorthernHuskie

Some new listings from CCG that need to go straight into the WTF :uhh::disgust: file...

rBVaGVVceOqAJdqRAAEANgco31s665.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/thick-glass-water-pipes-glass-bongs-with/240284717.html

Cool Concept, but the chamber connected to the male joint looks completely non-functional...
They've even got a warning not to pull too hard :lol:

Then there's this...
rBVaGVVcVPmAVQTFAAEFF3PcAZA107.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-double-recycler-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240271000.html

I don't even know where to begin...
Who would want this?

I mean, the function on that thing looks like a complete joke IMO, but they put out that video like its just a well functioning rig...
IMO I think what this piece is supposed to replicate it the 710 (no perc but constant water movement in the tubes) except this one has 3 separate tubes and chambers. Re-watch that video and follow the air path with this in mind and it starts to look better.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
IMO I think what this piece is supposed to replicate it the 710 (no perc but constant water movement in the tubes) except this one has 3 separate tubes and chambers. Re-watch that video and follow the air path with this in mind and it starts to look better.
I had to watch the vid twice (Before I posted it here) to figure out WTF was happening there :lol:

Look at the actual flow of the piece...

The whole thing is pointless except for the one Uptube that percs IMO...

You have an initial chamber - dry.

Then that kinda natural percs but not really up to another dry chamber.

From that dry chamber it flows down the downtube, and finally gets to that bottom section where it natural percs up that big long uptube, and flows down that internal drain back into the bottom natural perc chamber.

so what's the damn point?

Lots of dry chambers that serve no purpose, lots of dry surface area, relatively low water volume, and I'd guess by the design of it it'll have a strange drag to it, just because of how many twists and turns the vapor has to take...
And it'll be quite chuggy from that big natural perc...

Honestly, aside from the natural perc part, IMO it goes against just about all of the design intentions of the FC-710...

I mean if someone likes it then by all means purchase it...
If someone likes a bong then that bong is good for them - tautologies are fun :lol:

Its just that to me, looking at it, and knowing what's going on there, it just seems like a big waste of time, glass, and potential.

Redesign the thing so that each chamber is actuallyfunctional, and I think it could be a cool design...

Edit:
I was just using my sublimator with the FC-1000.
To let the sub cool down I leave the atomizer in my rig, and the heater on its stand, otherwise they kinda fuse together when they cool down.

My New puppy comes bursting into my room and topples the FC-1000 :(
I hear the sound of glass breaking *NOOOOOOO*
I look down and see it's just the sub-buddy, not the FC-1000 that broke.

I feel some relief that it was just the adapter, not the main piece...

Then I realized that the adapter costs the same as the FC-1000 and felt conflicted :lol:

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm personally not a fan of the tiny dry chamber uner the perc setup, but I see it's becoming more of a common design...

I do REALLY like the aesthetic of the lines on that piece, but from a purely functional standpoint, I've seen a few similar pieces on dhgate already.

The atomic perc from Alina would be a similar design concept yeah?

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Nugg

xaedyn

Just ordered the egg from Cnm, hope it gets here soon! Usually I receive the packages really fast lately, one week to UK :)

I'm looking for the best quality and performing egg as well. I'm a bit confused though. I've seen many of the quality stores listed here, such as Kathy, Steven, CCG, but I don't know what Cnm is.

Can anyone enlighten me and also recommend the best dhgate egg to get? Anything worth waiting for instead, or are any pieces just much better?

xaedyn,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
I'm looking for the best quality and performing egg as well. I'm a bit confused though. I've seen many of the quality stores listed here, such as Kathy, Steven, CCG, but I don't know what Cnm is.

Can anyone enlighten me and also recommend the best dhgate egg to get? Anything worth waiting for instead, or are any pieces just much better?

Welcome. Here's the link to the cnmeng egg:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/two-functions-2015-new-glass-faberge-egg/237527726.html

This and the CCG eggs seem to be the favorite, but IIRC someone who has both prefers the cnmeng. I have it as well, and has been great so far. That and the fc-710 are my current favorites.

Noticed that ying has put up those 18mm bases up for sale by themselves:
rBVaGlVe7gCAG77vAAB746HyC1s841.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-base-for-glass-bong-glass-smoking-pipe/240522795.html

Also noticed a new(untested) seller with some interesting pen attachments:

rBVaGFVe5eOAHf6-AAA7JkEakeE180.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/factory-selling-cool-glass-bong-glass-recycler/240517923.html

Cheers

Top Bottom