Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mixchu69

The UFO has a bigger body than the fc187, but milks much easier. More flavor too. Highly recommend as a vaping piece. Yea, threw away the tubing and am thinking about ssv tubing. Glad I kept the mouthpiece for the ssv tubing because the mouthpiece that comes with the UFO is much smaller

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, it will likely be my next piece. I already have some nice silicone so I really don't need that. Would rather have a second mouthpiece a little different than the first. We'll see what's available when I'm ready for it. That new vape comes first.

rakka

Vaped
Considering the UFO next for my Solo :D

Love the idea of a whip session through water and the UFO seems to be great for vaping.

Though I'll probably need to get a better quality food grade whip to be safe correct?

mrgohamilton

So Gimido, the chinese e-nail manufacturer just posted a pic on instagram stating they will be having some dabucinnos for sale

NmTkeTn.png

mrgohamilton,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Though I'll probably need to get a better quality food grade whip to be safe correct?

Folks haven't seemed to like the stuff he ships. I'd rather know the source on a whip, and I already have silicone from an earlier purchase that I made in the US.

If you haven't a better local source, you can buy food grade silicone on Amazon.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: Nugg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Just posted this in the open source glass thread about the new steven "taurus"
Thought it would be relevant here too (sorry for the x-post)
So umm, terminology clarification question:

Is taurus a more widely recognized glass term for the shape of the rig?
Or for the function of an incycler?

Because if not, IMO with the changed perc, it's no longer a taurus knockoff, it's simply an incycler...

I mean, It was never gonna have the exact same snowflake perc, but all along the way it looked like the exact same perc design just with dumb tiny holes instead of some slits (I don't know why steven kept producing prototypes with those tiny holes?) in the perc.

Now all of a sudden, it's changed to an entirely different type of perc (which now looks kinda like a showercap, but with 4 holes instead of slits - I'd actually be interested in it again if it had a bunch a slits instead of those 4 holes)...

So I mean,
If it doesn't have the perc design of a taurus, (no longer a showerhead, its a form of showercap)
and it doesn't have the body style of a taurus (no little hourglass style dips at the middle of the can)
It's not a taurus?

On a similar note, it's like the pillar rigs - the matrix pillar has absolutely nothing to do with peyote.
The "peyote" part of the "peyote pillar" name comes from the perc.
Without that perc, it's not a peyote, any more than my mini pillar is a stemline...
or my D020 is a matrix
or my honeycomb A/C is a frit
yadda yadda yadda...

I know it's kinda nitpicky, but all the time I see people who aren't too into glass coming in and asking questions, and being all mushy with the terminology is only gonna confuse things for people...

Cannabis Connoisseur,

BoogerMan

This store has a shady little cartoon at the bottom of their products page for return policy. They say You need to inspect the package before the postman leaves your house and if the piece is broken you should refuse to accept the package for a warranty
Yeah that doesn't worry me much because of the dhgate protection. I think a few others sellers have stated that too. Maybe even CCG at one point in time lol. The seller has 100% feedback with over 50 sales so they definitely have a good start.

This also doesn't apply to me since all my stuff gets sent to a po box. So it would be impossible for me to check it before letting the postman leave haha :tup:

If it arrives non functional or broken, I will contact the seller and if they won't give a replacement then I'll just contact dhgate and they will take care of the refund.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Something about the UFO makes it hit amazing. It may not be the prettiest, but it works wonders.

AW3vHO0.jpg
I want the one behind it LOL :D that is the FC 186 no?? yes?? hehehe that UFO looks nice if I didn't already have the atomic prec I'd be interested for sure. I also have my eye on that matrix cake stacker which seems to work well in the sideways function vid.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
I want the one behind it LOL :D that is the FC 186 no?? yes?? hehehe that UFO looks nice if I didn't already have the atomic prec I'd be interested for sure. I also have my eye on that matrix cake stacker which seems to work well in the sideways function vid.

Yes there is a FC 186 back there. The fc186 was made by a skilled glassblower. It is almost flawless and feels and looks solid. I highly recommend it. The fc187 is spectacular also.
Still gettimg to know the piece and waiting on the FC cake to arrive.

Dr200

http://www.dhgate.com/product/9-inch-mothership-faberge-egg-water-pipes/235718669.html

uh oh. looks like i might have to pull the trigger on an egg. now that they are colored and the perc is fixed

I almost purchased an CCG Egg but decided to wait. I love the design but like it as pictured in the link above. Its the bottom that space that connects to the egg and the base. If you go back one page and look at vicious916 post you can see what I mean. It looks all stretched out as compared to the one in the link.

Has anyone purchased a coloured egg?

Dr200,
Top Bottom