• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Nugg

@Gramin who did you order from? Down here in SA my SSS orders arrive in around 2 weeks and my Kathy orders arrive in about 3 weeks.

I thought I might chime in about 18/14 reducers too. I found that with my D020 the dewar joint was too deep for a low profile reducer and a had to use one of the longer ones.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The wait is killing me for my D020 to arrive. Ordered on the 5th, it left Beijing on the 12th and now I'm stuck in limbo. The tracking number doesn't work with Australia Post so I have no clue where it is. If it isn't here next week I will bite the bullet and probably order again lol.

Dude... don't sweat it so much. It will get there when it gets there. Not sure about how things work down there in the land of Oz, but give it at least a month before even giving it a second thought. Whatever you do, don't order another D020! Maybe something else if you like, but wait it out. If your luck is anything like mine, the first one will hit your doorstep within 24 hours of ordering the second one!

Deano

From what I've seen most pieces with a male end are usually geared toward concentrate rigs. I use my FC-711 (14mm female) with my log vapes and it's incredible! I will second the suggestion to pick that up. But if your looking at a 18mm piece a 18/14 reducer is not a big deal imo, it barely adds extra height.
I searched fc711 on dhgate but it found no search results. Got a link by chance?

Deano,

jds32

The ball lifts when you hit it. Allowing some water to come into the bottom of the perc. I believe it acts like a Venturi effect. The vapor rushing past the hole creates a suction that lifts the ball and circulates the water.

The ball in my 710 oscillates while I draw. I was guessing that produced the breaks in the upward vapor path? Perhaps without it, there'd be just an unbroken stream of vapor?

sickmanfraud

From what I've seen most pieces with a male end are usually geared toward concentrate rigs. I use my FC-711 (14mm female) with my log vapes and it's incredible! I will second the suggestion to pick that up. But if your looking at a 18mm piece a 18/14 reducer is not a big deal imo, it barely adds extra height.

The FC-711 looks sick. However, they want $40 for shipping a $45 bong.

I am not in the USA, and I have found some pieces that have a 14 mm female end, but the nicest pieces are 18 mm.

Any suggestions for a 14 mm female bong besides the Fc-711?

Or a way to get the same piece from a different seller?

Thanks

sickmanfraud,

Monsoon

The FC-711 looks sick. However, they want $40 for shipping a $45 bong.

I am not in the USA, and I have found some pieces that have a 14 mm female end, but the nicest pieces are 18 mm.

Any suggestions for a 14 mm female bong besides the Fc-711?

Or a way to get the same piece from a different seller?

Thanks
Send them a message and ask if they can offer you cheaper shipping.

DannyVi

Got a 187 from steven, took 8 days. It is perfect, I have tried many many bongs, all different price points, at 44 I do not think this can be beat. I'm very happy with it and it is very well made. Everyone that has used it was extremely impressed and did not believe the price. Anyone that's has this know of something a little bigger that is just as good? This this is pretty small I'd like a one foot version of it.

sickmanfraud

Got a 187 from steven, took 8 days. It is perfect, I have tried many many bongs, all different price points, at 44 I do not think this can be beat. I'm very happy with it and it is very well made. Everyone that has used it was extremely impressed and did not believe the price. Anyone that's has this know of something a little bigger that is just as good? This this is pretty small I'd like a one foot version of it.

I just tried to check out the 187 you mentioned. They also want over $40 for shipping. It looked like an 18 mm any way.

Thanks for your help.

Anyone else have any ideas?

sickmanfraud,

Deano

I just tried to check out the 187 you mentioned. They also want over $40 for shipping. It looked like an 18 mm any way.

Thanks for your help.

Shipping is ridiculous. Luckily I'm in the USA and it's free here. I'm considering the fc-711 myself.

Deano,

DannyVi

Thanks for your help.

I am pretty high right now and can't remember I will doudble check for ya in a few mins and let you know what it is. Its definitely worth 100+ to me I'd say so if you can message them and try to see other shipping methods, its worth the hassle its a really well made piece for the price.

DannyVi,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Morning all. Doing the morning browse over a bit of coffee and a few dabs of some very terpy sugarberry...

Noticed this:

Not quite a hydrotube...but the 'V2' nectar collector is now available in 18mm

19mm%20all%20IN%20STOCK%20!!!%20We%20also%20offer%20glass%20pipe,water%20pipe,oil%20rigs,mini%20glass%20bong.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/nectar-collector-kit-with-quartz-tip-14mm/233158094.html

Cheers!

emoji

The thing with dhgate is that shipping is never actually free. They just include it in the price. These pieces would be closer to $10-35 instead of $30-75 if they didn't include shipping in the price.

Not necessarily, most of them are making use of the ePacket, which is actually like a one way US subsidy for shipping. It makes importing Chinese goods to the US more alluring and affordable. This is why people in other countries have to pay more.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Not necessarily, most of them are making use of the ePacket, which is actually like a one way US subsidy for shipping. It makes importing Chinese goods to the US more alluring and affordable. This is why people in other countries have to pay more.

TIL

Thanks, makes sense too.

EverythingsHazy

Why do they make you pay shipping for replacements then if it's free? Just a rip off?

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

slick

Does any one use the FC-710, link below, for flowers?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-glass-smoking-bongs-based-water/216674730.html#s1-1-1

I had my heart set on Stevens FC - 186. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

A few days ago I found some fraudulent charges on my card and had to cancel it. Was in the middle of adding the FC-187 to the cart when my wife asked "did you buy this? ". Should have placed the order before calling to cancel, oh well.
In the meanwhile I found the open sources glass thread. It's a nice read. I'm a about 1/2 way through and the FC-710's reviews have been glowing. But it seems the reviews are dab-centric.

Just a few posts back I learned the difference between a piece good for combustion vs vaping. Is there a difference in what makes a good dab rig vs one ideal for vaping? Where does the 710 land?

PuffNStuff

:( I purchased the FC-186 like a week ago and it still says order processing. The other two pieces I ordered from DHgate usually shipped in just a few days :ugh: I hope my girl ships soon :drool:

PuffNStuff,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

zippy

The wait is killing me for my D020 to arrive. Ordered on the 5th, it left Beijing on the 12th and now I'm stuck in limbo. The tracking number doesn't work with Australia Post so I have no clue where it is. If it isn't here next week I will bite the bullet and probably order again lol.
Maybe try 17track.net to track it seems to work when the dhgate track does not if its on the system it should show on 17track.

Top Bottom