• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

turdhole

vagabond
i need a 10mm and most of those are 5 piece minimum orders or $9+ and you're still waiting for it to come from china

edit. search for "dorpdown" found this one on dhgate, not the size i need but a good deal i think

Last edited:
turdhole,

Nasty Nate

Cocktail Connoisseur
I just saw this in my paypal transaction details for those bubbs:

Payment $30.00 USD
The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order.

Also, the quantity is only listed as "1" instead of "6". Man I really hope this doesn't get messy.
I paid with a cc through paypal so I guess I'm somewhat protected.

Nasty Nate,

nihil

Member, Known Well
Man I really hope this doesn't get messy.

So you tried to take advantage of someone else's mistake, got caught, and are now worried about being inconvenienced?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm experiencing schadenfreude (yeah, I'm a dick).

Mod note: Let's keep this civil. All members should be treated in a respectful manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty Nate

Cocktail Connoisseur
You weren't really expecting them for free, were you?

Where did I imply I was expecting them for free?
I'm expecting them for $5 a piece like I paid for or a full refund.
So you tried to take advantage of someone else's mistake, got caught, and are now worried about being inconvenienced?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm experiencing schadenfreude (yeah, I'm a dick).

"got caught" ???
Whatever dude. You're not worth my time.

Nasty Nate,

Nasty Nate

Cocktail Connoisseur
You're new here and I'm going to disregard that you posted that. My intent was not to offend, rather offer some unsolicited wisdom.
And my post wasn't supposed to be about "being worried that I was inconvenienced".
It was actually posted so other members would be aware of the risk.

Nasty Nate,

nihil

Member, Known Well
And my post wasn't supposed to be about "being worried that I was inconvenienced".
It was actually posted so other members would be aware of the risk.

Understood.

But, most of us would know by default that ordering from an unknown seller with an obvious error in pricing would likely cause an "inconvenience" at some point down the road.

So again, to keep this civil, I will concede that we both have similar intentions, it's just the manner in which we play them out that we disagree. Sound fair?

Dr200

So... umm... about that 52glassware place. They've currently got a crapload of stock priced at $0.00. When I add it to my cart I get the option to check out with PayPal and a total of $0.00 with $5.00 flat-rate shipping and handling. :shrug:

They've got a bunch of DHgate stuff. I'm seriously tempted to drop 5 bucks on a GB-187 (which they've got in stock in singles by the way) and see what happens... It's obviously an error, but if I process a PayPal payment with that total are they in any way obligated to honor it? Do you think there's any chance in hell they'd actually ship it to me when I didn't give them any money? Seems nuts but I'm kinda tempted to try... :mental:

http://www.52glassware.com/index.php/oil-rig-bubblers-recyclers.html

Well I just ordered 7 pieces lol I can only hope it works.

Dr200,

Erwin

Damn, you guys are going nuts with the free glass! I really wouldn't expect much though... If nothing else we've guaranteed that they'll catch their mistake with you guys placing those huge orders, and I can't imagine they'd actually pack up and ship out goods to people when they've obviously received zero financial compensation.

I also placed an order with them, but only for 1 (one) GB-187 priced at $0, and I did so because it was a piece I wanted anyway that's currently not available on DHgate in singles. I would have bought it at full price if I could. I also got a $6 j-hook which was priced normally. I fully expect to be contacted at some point soon and given the real price for the 187, at which point I'll happily pay it. Or maybe they'll just adjust the price for me, given the line "the final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order" on my paypal invoice.

I can't imagine you guys expect to actually get 6 or 7 pieces for free, let alone one, and I certainly never intended for anyone to try to take advantage of such an error when I posted it... I just found it amusing and thought it was worth sharing, and think that the site is an interesting alternative avenue for obtaining the same glass we're finding on DHgate, and one which accepts paypal. As for you guys who placed the giant "free" orders, I'd be fully prepared to find that price suddenly adjusted to normal, DHgate prices sometime soon. That could get pretty pricey for that many pieces... I also wonder how paypal would treat such a strange matter if a dispute came up... Either way though, good luck and please update us on how it goes. I will also, of course, update regarding what happens with my order as it plays out.

TempIe

I am pretty knew to this thread and wanting to know what the average or fair price was for a GB-187 when they were still in stock? I just sent a message to the only person selling them on DHgate currently to see if he will sell 1 single item instead of an entire lot.

TempIe,

Dr200

I'm sure its a mistake and expect nothing to happen. Paid via pay pal so a refund shouldn't be hard. You never know if they will honor the offer.

Dr200,

blindowl

goin to some place where I've never been before
Came home today to a pile of boxes from China. I've never owned a recycler before, today 4 of the 5 i ordered came in. 2 from kathy, the double and the puck. The gb-242 from yingming and the last from CCG. All came packed great. CCG and yingming both came with the bubble on the outside of the box, as someone else mentioned in here earlier is a great idea. Other 2 bubble on the inside, but plenty of it. All 4 of them seem smaller than i thought they would be, especially the double and gb-242. Not as small as pendants, but smaller than normal rigs i'm used to.. I added some lighters a carb cap and a smoke buddy to give a size reference. My initial impressions of the gb-242 and the puck are good so far. both provide a good clean non-chuggy hit. perc on the gb-242 is a bit crooked but doesnt effect the function much, the puck has 3 holes on the perc but hits smoother than i expected and it super flavorful. No major flaws or black dirty marks that i noticed so far. more testing for perfect water levels is needed so i'll get to that. :peace:

06Ogoku.jpg

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
FML:doh:. FC-187 took a dive off of the table with the help of the cat. Total devastation! The perc seems to be intact so perhaps I will keep it for... :science:
Now I can't even buy a new one.:bang:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
FML:doh:. FC-187 took a dive off of the table with the help of the cat. Total devastation! The perc seems to be intact so perhaps I will keep it for... :science:
Now I can't even buy a new one.:bang:
My FC-187 has survived 2 falls from about 18 Inches to floorboards.
With a Sub Attached.

I was amazed I wasn't looking at a big pile of glass both times :)

Nugg

Just thought I'd share an update on my FC-710 purchase.

I emailed Steven and told him what happened with the cancelling of my last order. I got a reply email and a shipping number two days after re purchasing.

He said that his staff forgot to add the number to my last order but nothing show up when I check the tracking.

Either way, I have a tracking number and I'm happy with the communication :)

Nugg,

rakka

Vaped
18" Shorty PVHEGong on the way, any highly recommended bongs/bubblers to go with my Solo? First time vaping with water

Last edited:
Top Bottom