Cheap High Quality Bubbler

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Did I miss yingmin5's whole run of the GB-187? Just did a quick look, but all I could find was a 50 piece lot (shipping in Jan). Apologies if I missed a post already saying they're gone.

Link for a single if they're still available? THANKS!!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
I don't advertise them as Mobius or anything. I just say "stereo matrix bubbler". The police here have bigger/better things to worry about I'm sure. Good looking out though. I doubt I'll get to that point anyways.
I'm just imagining the police enforcing trademark laws on counterfeit drug paraphernalia. Not a likely thing to happen.

ChippyMalone,

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
(pirate voice) If vaping with a log be yer desire, one of these thrice pieces ye should acquire.
6NA54ey.jpg

(left to right; GB186-1, D020-2W, D022)

Seriously though, I don't think it gets much better than these three. I have sold/gifted all of my other pieces that I bought to use with my vaporizers, but will always keep these ones!

Last edited:

scoobie-doobie

So... after reading this thread for a while I pulled the trigger on a pinnacle pro water tool knockoff. First time order from DHgate. I was encouraged that it was shipped so fast but that excitement slowly grew to disappointment as it appears that it is "stuck" in this phase:

2014-11-06 01:57
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Is this normal?

I've seen several others mention that it takes 10-11 days, but this is a bit longer than that.

Should I be contacting someone about this? Or just keep waiting? How long do I wait before contacting someone?

scoobie-doobie,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So... after reading this thread for a while I pulled the trigger on a pinnacle pro water tool knockoff. First time order from DHgate. I was encouraged that it was shipped so fast but that excitement slowly grew to disappointment as it appears that it is "stuck" in this phase:

2014-11-06 01:57
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Is this normal?

I've seen several others mention that it takes 10-11 days, but this is a bit longer than that.

Should I be contacting someone about this? Or just keep waiting? How long do I wait before contacting someone?
n that it takes 10-11 days, but this is a bit longer than that.

Should I be contacting someone about this? Or just keep waiting? How long do I wait before contacting someone?[/QUOTE]
You can message the seller and ask what's up. Are you checking the tracking through their site? Try tracking through USPS website.

DieHard,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ah ha! I contacted Kathy and asked her to see if she could acquire that double cycler because the other seller only sold lots of 10 and wouldn't do a "sample sale" on one. Glad to see she came through. Now if I just had the money to get one! Lol

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Got my Igloo mini bubbler yesterday from Alina0086, I :love:it. Been holding off for so long, so glad I snagged one.

It is wider than I thought it would be, fits well in one hand. For $26, IMO it is a steal.

Water levels are so easy, I overfilled it just too see its limit and I didn't drink any, :tup:. Really love the style of the perc too, takes up very little space but diffuses like a champ.

Only Con is the quality isn't the greatest. The glass feels rough and there is a few defects in the welds, but function wise it is awesome.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Got my Igloo mini bubbler yesterday from Alina0086, I :love:it. Been holding off for so long, so glad I snagged one.

It is wider than I thought it would be, fits well in one hand. For $26, IMO it is a steal.

Water levels are so easy, I overfilled it just too see its limit and I didn't drink any, :tup:. Really love the style of the perc too, takes up very little space but diffuses like a champ.

Only Con is the quality isn't the greatest. The glass feels rough and there is a few defects in the welds, but function wise it is awesome.

AWESOME! Happy to hear it I bought the same one for the same price from RadiantGlass two days ago, and was shipped yesterday. Hopefully it arrives before the holidays!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Dang! I'm crazy for that double recycler! If I hadn't spent so much on glass this month! It will be my next purchase. I hope you all get good ones and she keeps them in stock.

ChippyMalone,

blankrider

I hope that she comes out with an all clear version soon. I don't like that drip, it is all wrong.:disgust: I almost ordered it right away and didn't notice but then I saw the bottom pictures without black background. I would almost settle for the blue version at this price but it is not an option.

Down facing slits should not be a problem. It would be nice if the joint was not angled so much

Herr_Dampf

I hope that she comes out with an all clear version soon. I don't like that drip, it is all wrong.:disgust: I almost ordered it right away and didn't notice but then I saw the bottom pictures without black background. I would almost settle for the blue version at this price but it is not an option.

Down facing slits should not be a problem. It would be nice if the joint was not angled so much

Indeed. The yingmin5 honeycomb on the other hand doesn't looks so functional. With the joint weld and the return tube on the same level, the tiny recycle chamber and the honeycomb so low... I don't know. I have a recycler with a honeycomb and the design is pretty much the exact opposite and it works perfect, that kinda makes me even more suspicious.

1zba3rb.jpg

http://www.blackleaf.de/index.php/blaze-recycler-mit-honeycomb-disk.html

Got it cheaper than list price but the store that sold it isn't around anymore.

scoobie-doobie

Anyone having problems with their shipments? I ordered a piece on Nov 4th and it seems to be stuck in Hangzhou. Tried tracking it on the DHgate site, USPS and 17track.net.

This is the first time I've ordered from these folks. How long does this usually take?

scoobie-doobie,

beastcoast

Fab egg just came in from Kathy:love:. I was worried the circ and/or egg section would be janky but this thing is on point. Absolutely perfect function, one of the best pieces on dhgate hands down. EDIT: Shipping took 12 days, package was stuck in China for 5 or 6 days.
RzgAKa1.jpg

Last edited:

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Just received my D020 today...Nine days from China to the east coast (US)...I must say I am impressed..Very nice piece, good quality and function..Purchased from Kathy...Will definitely order again. Thanks guys.

LazyIdol

Has anyone had broken glass on arrival from Yingmin? Just wondering what kind of series of hoops I will have to jump through to get this replaced.

I already messaged him on DHgate and sent pictures showing the break

LazyIdol,
Top Bottom