• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i wonder how this knockoff bub would do with a Ti nail and male to male adapter?? would the two together be higher than the mouthpiece?? here's why i am asking. i bought a Ti nail and male to male adapter and was using it on my ZOB bubbler. the dab deposits were building up in my zob just under where the mouthpiece is jointed to the can. no brush can get to this area (at least not one that i have). after much soaking i finally got that area clean and i stopped using my zob for dabs. i still get buildup in that area when using my zob for vaping with my solo and DBV though... just not as bad. i wonder if the rezblock would help with that??

anyways..... i went to the LHS where i bough the nail and told her i wanted a small bubbler for it. she grabbed this small $40.00 piece and said it was perfect for the nail. i get home and put the male to male adapter in, and then the nail and dome in the adapter. now my globe and nail are higher than the mouth piece so when i use this piece i have to crane my neck and have to look upwards at the nail while i attempt to put my dab on the nail. it is VERY uncomfortable. i know the lady at the LHS wont work with me cause its used and $40.00 is not all that bad of a loss (its still a loss though). but now i am on the hunt for a SMALL bubbler that i can do dabs in and the mouth piece has to be at least parallel if not higher than the nail and globe when in the male to male adapter.

here is a link to the LHS i bought it from and the exact piece i bought so you can see how the nail and dome are way higher than the mouth piece. i bought it in the store before i found this pic online so i wasn't sure the day i bought it till i got home and was too lazy to return it

http://www.smokegrindroll.com/shop/...&shop_param=cid=241&aid=BUBOILSETTITANIUM001&

mmenzie,

Malloy1

The infamous should be good for you if you want cheap, the link is around here some where, it's only 40 and better quality than the bub u got at ur lha

Malloy1,

mmenzie

The infamous should be good for you if you want cheap, the link is around here some where, it's only 40 and better quality than the bub u got at ur lha

but i wonder about the height of the nail in comparison to the mouth piece after inserting the male to male adapter in the joint. as you can see in the pic... the nail is much higher and when you are dabbing... you have to look up and for me it is very uncomfortable. if the nail was lower or at least parallel i might not have the same uncomfortability

mmenzie,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...

I pulled the trigger. I couldnt resist, I really really wanted a bubbler seeing peepz on here with all expensive fancy ones and then theres the :bowdown: VapeXhale Cloud which I am envious of. I am still a novice, in my first 6 months of vaping and the transition is now pretty apparent. I went from blunts and more blunts, to vaping and now wanting to have an even lighter, cooler effect on my throat which has become more sensitive. I didnt want it to go out of stock before Friday, I was worried it would so I had to do what I had to do. (Aka my excuse to buy it :))

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: SD_haze

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
but i wonder about the height of the nail in comparison to the mouth piece after inserting the male to male adapter in the joint.
I just picked up my Vapor Brother Hydrator from my LHS last night. I'm up at work till 9pm tonight but will fit it with my male to mail adapter and nail and take a pic for you if you don't get any responses before then. From visuals I'm getting in my head I picture the nail/dome sitting right about eye level as opposed to higher like you are currently experiencing.

JSteez4205,

mmenzie

I just picked up my Vapor Brother Hydrator from my LHS last night. I'm up at work till 9pm tonight but will fit it with my male to mail adapter and nail and take a pic for you if you don't get any responses before then. From visuals I'm getting in my head I picture the nail/dome sitting right about eye level as opposed to higher like you are currently experiencing.

thank you!!! i will await your pics.

so i browsed the site and found this one also that seems to be good for what i am looking for also only problem is it's out of stock :doh:

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/Oil-Glass-Bubbler-Clear-p/cu-0030.htm

mmenzie,

Malloy1

Amen livenlearn I just started vaping a month ago nd my current glass is too big for my solo so I jumped on this thing the second I saw it. No lie I thought it would be sold out by now

Malloy1,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok mail lady came and got this cute little thing. I can't believe the price of something that is so tiny but I am very happy with the tiny size. The net pics are so deceiving. This might be perfect for me. I am waiting for the sinuses to clear and then will give it a try. I will rinse it first.

Dreamerr,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
186fe4a021acc50cecbc02a5373a598d_zpsddf3f958.jpg

Picked up the Authentic Vapor Brothers Hydrator last night at my LHS. Was priced at $90 originally, but I told the owner's son(shop manager) I knew it had been sitting there since before April, told him I was going to pick it up on 4/20 with their 20% off discount originally but had to work all day that day. He said he'd due 20% off again...I said how about 30% off? He said OK, and long story short, I got my bub for ~$67. <---more expensive than the $40 knock-off, but this is US made, not sure where the knock-off comes from, and was able to purchase locally. always a + for me. Tried it out with my MFLB+PA last night, got nice milky hits with it. Also have paired it successfully with my DBV last night & my Solo today at work. Overall a good little Bub & I see why there was/is so much hype about this lil guy. :bowdown:

Dreamerr

Well I need to find a better way to pair it but just did a session with the INH. I used a tube that was to stiff so had to hold it. I was wondering why the meds hit you soooooooooo much differently? I also for the first time since vaping actually combusted a small bit of my herb. I used a medium grind since I don't like fine in the INH. With the water it didn't vape evenly but close...I had some black, some dark brown and a few speaks of green but that has been happening so it might be the strain. i have used this strain in the solo as well with a fine grind and I get the same results. I also used fine in INH but I don't like the resistance I get but also some green specks.

My other question is when you inhale and I did it slow as I see you all do you still get vape as you are doing it. So how do you make more vape in the can or whatever you call it? I didn't really see the huge point to clear cept to get the last little big. Is that the idea? I definitely got way more vape without irritation.

I need to learn to take way less hits since it is cashed very quickly where as if doing it straight from the vape I can run a full session twice with no issue. Also you get waaaaaaaaaaaay more medicated way faster which is very kewl but I will need to load less. I am actually stoned which is the first time for as long as I can remember. I don't necessarily want to be stoned so I will have to adjust.

Dreamerr

So far so good for me and nice and tiny. I think it is sturdy and it draws well. I just need to hook it up to my vapes better. I wish the solo stem would just fit in but nope and the dv and inh are smaller. I have no urge to pick it up from the mouth piece since it is small and light. I don't think I will have an issue cleaning it either surprise surprise. I will be able to easily use it in bed laying down once I get the right setup. I still am adjusting my draw speed but whatever you do you get a good hit at least so far I am. I will better try to learn once this killer sinus headache goes away in a few days. It didn't seem to make a difference on the water level to my newbie draw. I would say go for it Grammy...looks easy to travel with as well.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Gammy

mmenzie

So far so good for me and nice and tiny. I think it is sturdy and it draws well. I just need to hook it up to my vapes better. I wish the solo stem would just fit in but nope and the dv and inh are smaller. I have no urge to pick it up from the mouth piece since it is small and light. I don't think I will have an issue cleaning it either surprise surprise. I will be able to easily use it in bed laying down once I get the right setup. I still am adjusting my draw speed but whatever you do you get a good hit at least so far I am. I will better try to learn once this killer sinus headache goes away in a few days. It didn't seem to make a difference on the water level to my newbie draw. I would say go for it Grammy...looks easy to travel with as well.

i think someone said it is a 18mm downstem... sooooo... for the solo to work with it you just need to get a 18 to 14mm reducer. i have one for my ZOB and it cost me $10.00 at a LHS i was visiting.

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

Maybe I will just add it to my pv order but I think they charge 20. I maybe would rather use a tube even though would rather just the glass but the tube would allow me to leave the vape on the bed and no need to hold it I think. I have the SSV tube which I just tied to see if it fits and it makes a tight seal. I will try that in a bit to see if it is better then the two things I tried so far. I may try rubberbands on the outside of the solo stem to make a seal...is that ok to do? It is not hot at that spot so I don't see an issue nor am I sure it will work.

Two things tried two things eh. I will try harder :lol:

Dreamerr,

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
yah I'll need a reducer as well if I get this bubb for my brother. Our birthday is coming up (we're twins) and he's "stuck" with the bubblicious bong http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/glasscity-bubblicious-bong-ice-7mm-1.html#.UO3r66xVUjY right now, I wanna get him something smaller for daily use. Planet vape has a reducer for 10$ but they charge 7 bucks for shipping it... So I'm looking at around 67$ for the bubb and the reducer... I'm on the fence

Gammy,

Dreamerr

They do that is great will just add it to my order which is high enough for free shipping. Oh it is the hes that is 20 I guess not the regular one.

Dreamerr,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
It's here!! :clap:

It's tiny, like Dreamerr said. I really like it. It hits nice, and it's a joy to finally use my launch box with glass. I've never used a piece with GonG joints either. Fancy stuff to me! And no WPA needed either! Just my trusty whip. So glad I caught this deal, thanks to Tweek, BDV, and all you FCers. :tup: Good times ahead. Time to go play with water levels and hit it again. :science:

BDV how many slits does your infamous have?
Six slits.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Can one of you guys take a picture of it with an object to show the size in scale?

Side note: I chose and paid extra for Fedex and they gave me a USPS tracking number. =\

Live-N-Learn,

Malloy1

Nice lil piece, prob gunna get a back up just incase.

Btw can I get these clips tighter or do they just suck cause there pretty ineffective.

Malloy1,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom