• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Been getting into Ash Catchers and J-hooks (thanks @ataxian).
Received this little guy today, one week after ordering:
10x0_zps1432c9f1.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/showe...r/201949083.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

Took some fiddling around to get the water level, but works great. A relatively small amount or water with very good diffusion producing solid hits.

~

Can you provide a link to Diamond Glass website or somewhere with information about this company. I cannot seem to find anything.

And half the pieces I have found look like china pieces with DG labels. Do these look familiar to anyone?
mixNF0c.jpg
I honestly don't know anything about them as a company. Boogerman told me they made quality glass so I jumped on it. The only people I kno with this particular piece is BAD ASS GLASS. I bought mine from GLASS PIPE MASTER, but it was the only one they had in stock. I own 9 China pieces and 17 American made pieces. I bought my first piece of glass this past Dec, and since then I've learned to tell the difference between American made and Chinese made. Trust me ,this Diamond piece is American made, or Chinese made to American standards.

Gray Area

Wow that is beautiful. Happen to have a ruler handy? Would love to know how big is the base, width of can, height of can, and height at mouthpiece. If its bigger than my GB-187 and hopefully more stable for my heavy cloud+ I might have to buy that

base - 12cm dia/1cm thick
height of can - 15cm
width of can - 6.5cm
height to mp - 30cm
18mm female joint

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...er-head-diffuser-bubbler.cfm?iProductID=11022

The one in the link I posted is slightly different to mine at the 18mm joint. Mine is flush with the top of the can, where the one in the link has a bit of a bottle-neck style joint on it (if you see what I mean)

exit

@SSVUN~YAH I apologize for not being able to respond to your post sooner. I forgot a certain rule about talking about selling items. I appreciate how you look out for the safety of the community, however in the future if you have a problem with someone's behavior please PM them instead of making several public posts about them. I worked out the situation with the other party in private, and while nobody is owed an explanation of the situation I have done my part for the community and followed up in the negative feedback thread. If you have any other concerns regarding the situation I invite you to please PM me at any time. I am always willing to have the discussion.

To be clear, there is no group buy of chinese glass, nor was there ever intention of such a thing.

I apologize for the derailment and going back to old posts but I hoped to address this upon my return to FC as I can see many people here are invested in the sitaution too.

Soon I will follow up with posts of my latest haul from sunshine store, including some pieces which have quickly become some of my favorites. Namely the glorious D022 and the D020-2-W, both truly outstanding works of glass...

olivianewtonjohn

NickDlow

Log Hog
Soon I will follow up with posts of my latest haul from sunshine store, including some pieces which have quickly become some of my favorites. Namely the glorious D022 and the D020-2-W, both truly outstanding works of glass...

The d022 that's just an exchangeable downstem, right? Do u use the one it came with if it is exchangeable or a different one?

NickDlow,

exit

The d022 that's just an exchangeable downstem, right? Do u use the one it came with if it is exchangeable or a different one?

I use the stock one and it works a lot better than I expected it to, but i think the bigger joint is just a 24mm. If it is I plan to get a custom downstem or 2 made for my D022.

D020-2-W is my new #1 favorite piece. It is unbeatable for vapes which like slow draw speeds I find. Like I said in the lotus thread, I think you need to add a lot of water to it and use with a female-female adapter is necessary.

D022 I prefer to my fancy american glass as well as my hydratubes. The giant chamber combined with the tiny perc to refresh it before you inhale is genius. I can't deal with my other pieces now, they seem so boring and not fun to hit now

budha707

This piece below is the exact same as this one you listed, just with different percs. Many people said the follow about the piece I list below, which is similar to yours.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/two-function-blue-color-glass-bongs-water/199022739.html

The percs are too high and the can volume is too small for those style percs.

Most of the water in the bottom can will get sucked up into the top can because the bottom can is even smaller than the top.

Water level will be tricky. You will have to keep the water level right in line with the perc or even slightly below the top of the perc to avoid splash back. Sucking very lightly will also help avoid splash back and sucking water up from the bottom can to the top can.

The top perc in each can will only be the one firing unless you pull harder but like I said above you will probably need to pull very lightly.

I hope the slightly different percs on yours work better! Worst case if you don't like it just sell it and get your money back (or make a little profit) and then buy a new cheap one or two ;)

Let us know how you like it after you get it! Vids would be great too :D
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: omg you couldnt be more correct! i have it and it be exactly how you say. its almost impossible to find the perfect water level on this piece!

budha707,
Reactions: BoogerMan

budha707

I am also greatly anticipating a review for that CCG recycler. It looks like it has vortex potential. I have been thinking about ordering it while it is 10% off.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/creative-new-design-glass-water-pipes-with/203190898.html
oh yea i got ccg to send me two vids on the function but i dont know how to post them. it functions pretty fucking awesome! lost of bubbles!! and a nice little vortex. it works. but funnel shaped recyclers work better than the ones with circular chambers

budha707,
Reactions: syrupy

MGG

oh yea i got ccg to send me two vids on the function but i dont know how to post them. it functions pretty fucking awesome! lost of bubbles!! and a nice little vortex. it works. but funnel shaped recyclers work better than the ones with circular chambers

please post.. try using youtube or mega.co.nz it's very easy.. I don't know why everyone is struggling to upload videos so much, it's kind of frustrating cause i'd really like to see a function vid.

ou812?

I found another piece I thought i'd share with you guys
http://www.dhgate.com/product/the-g...-water-pipe/193665633.html#s3-1-1c|3676121021

Visually I think this piece is one of this nicest attempts at a 'heady' piece i've seen.
if it was 30 bucks cheaper and had a female gong I would jump on it.

best I could do @MGG its a lil bit cheapa.....HERE Its still a a male but nut'n an adapter cant fix, NICE RIG but as I am on the doggie care budget,I cant do that $#.......:)

Kief

Medicated
@SSVUN~YAHTo be clear, there is no group buy of chinese glass, nor was there ever intention of such a thing.
Just to be clear... if there was no intention of a "group buy" or reselling part of your bulk order in the classifieds, then what other meaning could we have gotten from these statements?
wait are we just waiting for people to be able to order and distribute once its here?
im sure we have enough people, i want several of them at least.

i might actually order a case of 12 so let me know if you want one?
I have enough friends in real life to help me buy a 12 pack of GB187's so i'm gonna do it. I will plan to sell 2 or 3 here on FC classifieds when i get them.

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
We talked about these before, but now they are showing up on DHG...but still in lots of 10

Guessing they will be showing up in singles soon enough...I'm liking the look of the 14028.

I know the swiss perc ash catcher was grouped with these before, so maybe we'll see that soon as well...and hopefully a swiss perc bubbler?

exit

Just to be clear... if there was no intention of a "group buy" or reselling part of your bulk order in the classifieds, then what other meaning could we have gotten from these statements?

I forgot about an important rule on the forums which states not only selling outside of classifieds is forbidden, but talking about selling items is as well. If I had remembered this I would have omitted the part in bold.

A group buy is a different thing entirely, and I am not quite sure how it became part of the discussion. I am not providing a massdrop type service, I forgot talking about selling items is forbidden. In both posts I was hoping to imply I would be buying the case 100% myself, for myself, paid by myself, for myself to keep.

I was alluding to creating a Massdrop so we could all vote on the GB187 and see if yingmin5 would be willing to ship an enormous case to Massdrop for them to distribute at one point though.

I apologize to anyone who I confused or hurt with this ordeal. Unless the site staff is okay with it then I believe maybe it is in everyone's best interest to not discuss buying glass in bulk.

exit,
Reactions: MGG

ou812?

We talked about these before, but now they are showing up on DHG...but still in lots of 10

Guessing they will be showing up in singles soon enough...I'm liking the look of the 14028.

I know the swiss perc ash catcher was grouped with these before, so maybe we'll see that soon as well...and hopefully a swiss perc bubbler?

@Dangus,I wrote a nice piece explaining to the merchant that we are a very large medical MJ forum and that we have tremendous amount of buyers and are 50 state connected including the E/U .I stated WE would love to have your work.Please advise if you could run a trial run of your inventory as single units.I explained that a few vendors on DH have started off small and now have a great cash flow from our members buying up the inventory. I figured it couldnt hurt, and maybe they will find out thru the grapevine that theres $$ in single units as well as bulk lots.I might even add if he answers that if you have the man power you could put a man on just the single sales. WE shall see, hopefully we may soften him up to open up to single unit sales:brow:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Some of us aren't in medical states, and are afraid to post a video of ourselves with paraphernalia online :(.
Very True!
qtJNeSp.jpg

Kathy 057 has these cool ash collectors.
Medical Device (very smooth)!
@Dr. Soxhlet this works!

The CAISEN is use as a Carburetor.
I have a glass stopper.
You can use a wine cork as well!
@Pipes don't you have a similar setup?

Last edited:
Top Bottom