• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ou812?

I'd buy it if there was an 18mm version.. only have an 18mm solo gong and cbf buying a 14mm just specifically for it.

I understand,I have doubles of each after only having one and owning it for 2 mins before it rolled off the counter and was history. I think the next one will be a wooden one (WonG) and wont have to worry about it breaking. You can buy an adapter that will allow you to use the 18mm.It has a 14mm male and coupled with a 18mm f/m and only a few bucks vs. the new GonG of 28 bucks from PV........................YMMV

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
And my tracking # for the Kathy Ratchet Recycler still isn't working, :bang:

I need one of them flashy things from Men In Black so I can order stuff and then forget about it until it magically appears in my mailbox. I'm sure there is a strain for that, :D.

"No but it'll make you forget your drill sergeant don't stand at attention.
Blaze two, get at me in the mornin'. Peace!"

And my tracking # for the Kathy Ratchet Recycler still isn't working, :bang:

I need one of them flashy things from Men In Black so I can order stuff and then forget about it until it magically appears in my mailbox. I'm sure there is a strain for that, :D.

"No but it'll make you forget your drill sergeant don't stand at attention.
Blaze two, get at me in the mornin'. Peace!"
I don' think Kathy even has the recyclers in stock yet. She probably works like MassDrop. She'll get a group of comitted buyers and then make her order.

turdhole

vagabond
has anyone found anyplace selling cup shaped rigs for under $50 shipped to the US? cheapest i've seen is around $65 for the Starbudd and $60 for an ugly drip cup on ioffer

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
K.O. PNWT from Sunshine is awesome.I have a real PNWT and the K.O. works as well as the original but 80 bucks less.I can tell you that the fact the Solo users have this little bad boy to medicate while on the fly is tits.Mine works well and ALWAYS comes with me on the road. The little tube has its place and to be able to condition vapor while your out n about is the way to go!!Hopefully you'll think the same.:peace:
If you vaporize out and about the PNWT is most likely a nice piece to own?

I only vaporize at home.
It's a matter of life style I guess?

I find a ash collector hook or bubbler more enjoyable in my case! The PNWT was disappointing in my case.
The D020 was better $29 delivered? Maybe that's what made me jaded?

ataxian,

thatguy512

whats Y'all's thoughts on these, just ordered a solo, got tired of the mflb... i know there has been much talk about the best way to pair a solo, and it's all good, but basically i'm guess what I'm asking is, do you y'all like these pieces are they solid and well-made and could work well with a solo.

temp2.0x0.jpg

d020-d-bubbler-glass-water-percolator-smoking.jpg

which one y'all like more heres the links....
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-d-bubbler-glass-water-percolator-smoking/187214099.html
http://www.dhgate.com/product/1pcs-...lass-glass/179567923.html#s1-15-7c|2927792925

sorry if it's posted a ways back, there too many damn posts lol....
What do y'all think?
Thanks!

thatguy512,
Reactions: ataxian

thatguy512

has anyone found anyplace selling cup shaped rigs for under $50 shipped to the US? cheapest i've seen is around $65 for the Starbudd and $60 for an ugly drip cup on ioffer

I've been looking for one for a while, and also it was one of my first questions on here.

only one i can contribute is an option, not a good one. It's more than I want to spend on clear glass. But hell, at least its another option.
http://www.bakebros.com/18mm-con-wp-bubbler-straight-tube-slurpee-shape-clear/

if you find something let me know, please.

thatguy512,

FUnhouse

whats Y'all's thoughts on these, just ordered a solo, got tired of the mflb... i know there has been much talk about the best way to pair a solo, and it's all good, but basically i'm guess what I'm asking is, do you y'all like these pieces are they solid and well-made and could work well with a solo.

which one y'all like more heres the links....
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-d-bubbler-glass-water-percolator-smoking/187214099.html
http://www.dhgate.com/product/1pcs-...lass-glass/179567923.html#s1-15-7c|2927792925

sorry if it's posted a ways back, there too many damn posts lol....
What do y'all think?
Thanks!

I have the D20-D (the older style perc ) and it pairs great with the solo . The can size is great for my hand and I just turn it a git to get it out of my face . It hits great with no drag at all .

I cant comment on the other one other than to say I'm not a fan of the mouthpiece But that's just my opinion what ever that is worth .

But I am still waiting for the D020-D or the GB-187 sidecar .

FUnhouse,
Reactions: BoogerMan

Throwie

Still waiting on 2 pieces from sunshinestore, shipped around the 10th. Status has been at "Departure from outward office of exchange" since the 11th.

Last piece I ordered using EMS came within 3 business days, china post is definitely a lot slower. Think I'll pay the extra next time to avoid the wait.

Throwie,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Yea it looks like a cool piece color doesn't bother me but I'll be sure to share feedback. This is my first from the site I'm keeping my fingers crossed n hope all is well

BoogerMan

Just ordered this guy
http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-two-function-green-glass-bongs-smoking/194745788.html#s1-1-1
Anybody have experience with this one I'm all ears

This piece below is the exact same as this one you listed, just with different percs. Many people said the follow about the piece I list below, which is similar to yours.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/two-function-blue-color-glass-bongs-water/199022739.html

The percs are too high and the can volume is too small for those style percs.

Most of the water in the bottom can will get sucked up into the top can because the bottom can is even smaller than the top.

Water level will be tricky. You will have to keep the water level right in line with the perc or even slightly below the top of the perc to avoid splash back. Sucking very lightly will also help avoid splash back and sucking water up from the bottom can to the top can.

The top perc in each can will only be the one firing unless you pull harder but like I said above you will probably need to pull very lightly.

I hope the slightly different percs on yours work better! Worst case if you don't like it just sell it and get your money back (or make a little profit) and then buy a new cheap one or two ;)

Let us know how you like it after you get it! Vids would be great too :D

mestizo

Just ordered this guy
http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-two-function-green-glass-bongs-smoking/194745788.html#s1-1-1
Anybody have experience with this one I'm all ears
That one is similar to the one she never sent me, only difference is instead of double shower like the one you bought, it had a matrix on both chambers.
If you look a few pages back, somebody said the bottom chamber was to small for the matrix, and the water was making its way to the top chamber.
I hope yours works better.
It was a blessing in disguise she never sent it to me.

Edit: @BoogerMan beat me to it.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm new to the glass game so it's gonna be some trial and error for sure but hey as long as I get ripped it's good to me lol. These are so cheap I don't mind taking the hit if I don't like it. Just move on to the next one.

KickstandKevin

I Just received my D020-D in the mail today and I don't know enough about percs to know if anything is wrong, the piece itself looks and feels great and I was super excited until I hit it. It made a loud chuggy sound and it really does not stack bubbles very much.. Not really sure what to think.

KickstandKevin,

BoogerMan

I Just received my D020-D in the mail today and I don't know enough about percs to know if anything is wrong, the piece itself looks and feels great and I was super excited until I hit it. It made a loud chuggy sound and it really does not stack bubbles very much.. Not really sure what to think.

Hmmm that sounds strange. I just got mine in today and I love it. Hits very smooth and bubbles do stack nicely.

I'll post some pics and a video tomorrow.

BoogerMan,

MGG

Hmmm that sounds strange. I just got mine in today and I love it. Hits very smooth and bubbles do stack nicely.

I'll post some pics and a video tomorrow.

This was what I was concerned about, some of these D020-D's seem to function weirdly with more chug compared to other.. i think it's just luck.. luckily i got 2 so hopefully 1 is good at least.

MGG,
Top Bottom