• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ou812?

Can't you change the downstem to another downstem on the D022?
yeah you can!!:tup: being that you can pull the intake out makes it a bit more versatile due to that. narrow can easily milks up , not much flava loss due to minor percs and stands well on its foot , stable and away from a nail or the vape in my case, ..........love it:luv:

blankrider

OK everyone I think I can explain why China keeps putting male joints on pieces that seem like they shouldn't be.

It is because it makes everything a "dual purpose piece" at least in terms of dabbing and combusting.

Think about it... All you can do with a female joint is combust unless you have adapters. But with a male jointed piece they give you a dome, nail, and female joint slide then you should be ready to rock regardless of your preference.

Obviously this is not ideal for us who vape but we are the minority and unheard of and or not thought of by many.

I personally got sick of adapters and had a gong made in every size by @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd but you can solve all you piece problems with only 2 gongs and 1 adapter.

A 14mm male gong, 18mm female gong, and 18/14 low profile reducer is all you need to fit every setup. Think about it...

Last edited:

exit

yeah you can!!:tup: being that you can pull the intake out makes it a bit more versatile due to that. narrow can easily milks up , not much flava loss due to minor percs and stands well on its foot , stable and away from a nail or the vape in my case, ..........love it:luv:

can anyone with a D022 measure the downstem so i know what i can get to replace it? gonna get omething nice because these china ones often have wacky holes that give awkward bubbling

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

ou812?

OK everyone I think I can explain why China keeps putting male joints on pieces that seem like they shouldn't be.

It is because it makes everything a "dual purpose piece" at least in terms of dabbing and combusting.

Think about it... All you can do with a female joint is combust unless you have adapters. But with a male joint they give you a dome, nail, and female slide then you should be ready to rock regardless of your preference.

Obviously this is not ideal for us who vape but we are the minority and unheard of and or not thought of by many.

I personally got sick of adapters and had a gong made in every size by @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd but you can solve all you piece problems with only 2 gongs and 1 adapter.

A 14mm male gong, 18mm female gong, and 18/14 low profile reducer is all you need to fit every setup. Think about it...

cheaper? maybe but meh, ,they used to give yu the double male adapter for the nail and globe, some rigs and merchants still use the double male(limited) but I see them not offering dual role also ,nail/dome male joint.oil rig.. flower bowl male slide, fm intake pipe.
the new double 18mm F/M adapters by Sunshine are off the hook THICK BARREL style and not tapered and for me provide a better rip, on my Solo rig,opens it up a bit and im using 18mmGong these days for a bit more intake

Last edited:

MySega

I replaced my downstem on my d022 cause it broke sadly. The stock one hit beautifully. My replacement is nice but I liked the original more. There are a bunch available online. Look for a 29/18 or 29/19. I got a 4.5 inch one and it seems to work well (that's what she said).

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
cheaper? maybe but meh, ,they used to give yu the double male adapter for the nail and globe, some rigs and merchants still use the double male(limited) but I see them not offering dual role also ,nail/dome male joint.oil rig.. flower bowl male slide, fm intake pipe.
the new double 18mm F/M adapters by Sunshine are off the hook THICK BARREL style and not tapered and for me provide a better rip, on my Solo rig,opens it up a bit and im using 18mmGong these days for a bit more intake
w57BgRz.jpg

FU2t1Ne.jpg

Sorry for the mess @exit (I'm in the middle of remodeling)
D020 Left
D022 Right

Last edited:

blankrider

Yes they did used to give you a double male adapter. I could not believe all that came with the D020 for only $29 but they seem to be moving away from this. Them providing male joint piece with dome, nail, and female slide eliminated the need for them to give people an adapter.

But... For us it added the need of a female to female. I can agree that sunshine store new ones are not only a great deal but the best I have seen. I just don't want my vape any higher than need be

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
The only issue I see with GB 222 is that you need to fill that second chamber up with so much water to cover all the slits that you are bound to be sucking up water.

There must be variances in these because I don't have any trouble with water in both chambers. But I don't usually give vapes hard pulls so I rarely have splashback issues. But then I also feel that its smaller size and two chambers make for almost too much diffusion.

OTOH why buy something with two chambers if you aren't going to use one of them? Just buy the single diffuser model!

~

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hnLRuHT.jpg

People hate my setups however they work for me?

Ash Collecter that Torpedoes with a $11 SHERLOCK (JHOOK) I use JHOOKS with ASH COLLECTOR'S
Vaping while working is a good thing!

My personal optional!
^^ beware @063_XOBX, that could be one of @ataxian trick photos to see if anyone is paying attention. Not sure he's even using it that way, notice the keck clip on the plug. No way he's carbing that badboy easily. Ha!
I'm goofing off as usual!
@ataxian

Something I've wondered about the Claisen AC setups, doesn't vapor stay in the AC when you're clearing it? I have a semi-custom inline tube with a gong carb on one side and it just doesn't clear any of my AC's.
I use the caisen quit a bit.
Let me do a few setups to see what you mean?
I'm using Girl Scout Cookies or BLACKWATER as my strain.
I have another good one however it makes me dream too much.

I can handle the GSC so I'll give it a go!
Can I take a nap first?

Last edited:

Vapour Clown

Hey Hey
@ ataxian, were you being facetious? Who fucken hates your setups?:mad:

Your setups are amongst the best here, IMHO they're my faves:tup:

Question; where are you guys getting your j hooks, claisens and other lego from? I'm sure they've been posted before, but I keep getting distracted by pictures:shrug:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ ataxian, were you being facetious?
Your setups are amongst the best here, IMHO they're my faves:tup:

Question; where are you guys getting your j hooks, claisens and other lego from? I'm sure they've been posted before, but I keep getting distracted by pictures:shrug:
Ebay or DHGATE, OREGON GLASS BLOWERS, AGUA LABS & PLANET VAPES for some items. Sometimes I find stuff at the Local Smoke Shop by my house.

I am taking a piss!

Down Under I heard the streets are lined in 3 meter high Cannabis Trees?

Last edited:

blankrider

People hate my setups however they work for me?
@ataxian
dude you confuse me sometimes when I read your post. Sometimes it is what you say. Other times it is your use of question marks. This time it's both lol.

I find myself reading your post out loud and with the upward inflection where you place question marks. Like Ron Burgundy in Anchorman lol.

I attribute this to you being awesomely medicated from some of those beautiful flowers you have.

But seriously who doesn't love your Dr Frankenstein logo setups?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I got some interesting pictures from @yingmin5. These are sure to spark some interesting and possibly heated debate. Here's the message he just sent me.

yingmin5 2014-07-17 10:59

John,
in the future,we will make some gb-186 and gb-187 with mobius logo,some without any logo,here you can see the attached pics.thanks and regards
lamin

8nmCgsn.jpg

TS5hl9x.jpg

xNQVQOw.jpg

njC5FlN.jpg

exit

i'm still buying the HECK out of one when those are back too!

420 no shame buy counterfeits and clones every day as long as they're made well or better than the original

to me its like the argument between people who buy genuine ecig mods for $300 and then people buy chinese clones for 1/10 the price and often times they're improved? suit yourself but i'll always take the cheap way if the product is as good...

@ataxian your setups kick booty butt!

the chinese perspective on cloning/ripping off/whatever you call it began as a "fuck you" to western imperialism (see: hong kong and uk) therefore if you support the chinese factory workers putting out their own version of the product you're really fighting "the man" this is why i buy chinese glass instead of NAME BRAND!

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
While it looks better than the roor label, I'm sitting here hitting my label less 187 and still think sans decoration is the way to go.
That being said, if they turn that mouthpiece sideways on that 187, I'll buy it in a second, label or not.

Sad that they still can't get the stem straight on that stereo...or the top perc on the stereo for that matter.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got some interesting pictures from @yingmin5. These are sure to spark some interesting and possibly heated debate. Here's the message he just sent me.

yingmin5 2014-07-17 10:59

John,
in the future,we will make some gb-186 and gb-187 with mobius logo,some without any logo,here you can see the attached pics.thanks and regards
lamin

8nmCgsn.jpg

TS5hl9x.jpg

xNQVQOw.jpg

njC5FlN.jpg
John (@DieHard ) Don't let this one pass us by! I want one!

I have so much to do!
Just woke up from a afternoon nap of deep sleep.

Know you have me dreaming of ways to set up this gb-186 and gb-187!
As soon as it's available please let me know?

Top SHELF FloWerS!
BloNDe ShAtTeR!

I may not get any thing accomplished?
Then again should I worry?

Deep Scientific Thought!
In Esoteric terms!

Top Bottom