• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Herr_Dampf

Last edited:
Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: vakedcow

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Jesus this thread moves fast!

But I welcome @yingmin5! I look forward to purchasing your glass in the near future. I am new and have very little glass currently. I hope you can help me fix this!

Thanks @PoopMachine I will be contacting them once I have my accessories from SunshineStore delivered next week. I want to have access to measurements if necessary before they make/sell me what I need to make this everything work. I really think that submarine piece would make for a sweet base for my turbine AC and my helix jet vortex.

Pretty soon I'll have a collection of crazy contraptions like @ataxian with glass stacked on top of other glass - can't wait to show off what I have envisioned. Hopefully my Lotus will be up to the task for some milk shot videos! :science:

Nu11ington

If anyone is interested, here's the full tracking info for my d020-d. I expect it'll be delivered early next week. Pretty good shipping considering it originates from china
Rjo3vdc.png

:D:lol::rockon:

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
I have an inline ashcatcher and a D020D en route and I am planning something like you have in mind @Ratchett . Should be fun.

Something like this?......

I love my Apollo. But it doesn't necessarily belong in the cheap thread.

But that $9.44 shipped 5 arm ash catcher from kathy on the gate does. LINK

She sent me the wrong size on accident (14mm) so sent another of the right size out immediatly after I showed her pics so I actually got 2 for $9.44!

I can hardly eat lunch for that!!!

Doug

Just passing time
Ha, that tiny recycler thing is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm totally getting it. I'll let ya all know what is going on with that. I sure as hell can't tell from the pictures. A stemline with something right above it maybe. How's her shipping been lately?

jambandphan03

in flavor country

equatorgringo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK this is the one I decided to get...
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/glass-bong/190892756.html

I'll know in a week or two when it gets here if it works right. The others just looked too small for my use w/lotus. Seriously this has got to be my last glass buy for a while, I'm out of control. :mental: I have a nice cheapo collection going though, and that's fun. Who knows how long these lower prices will stick around, or even these sellers.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

I'll know in a week or two when it gets here if it works right. The others just looked too small for my use w/lotus. Seriously this has got to be my last glass buy for a while, I'm out of control. :mental: I have a nice cheapo collection going though, and that's fun. Who knows how long these lower prices will stick around, or even these sellers.
Remember it's from Kathy Hu so one or two weeks is optimistic. I hear ya on out of control purchases, I told myself I wouldn't buy any new glass until I sold about three or so pieces. Ha the 186-7 changed that, now recyclers, next? Incyclers! Ughh this thread has become a portal for instant glass acquired syndrome! It's my daily quick fix thread!

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Don't want to rain on your parade but in my experience with recyclers (esp. cheaper ones) is that the top (supply) line should be angled and not straight across to induce any possible action'

I too have this piece (also for $60 on iOffer) and it works ok. But its tiny so even the Solo seems big with it. 14mm conncection. Don't have a Lotus but even with the extension your face is right down in it.

~

I know, I know back to back posts, but I am changing the topic from my reply so it seemed appropriate

Saw this too at Kathy's. Looks like a double shower cap and turbine set up, or are my old eyes deceiving me?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/4-glass-bong/190893817.html#prod-body-related

4-glass-bong_zps5564c789.jpg

mod note: It seems appropriate sometimes when I exceed the speed limit, but I get a speeding ticket anyway. If separate posts are important to you, I suggest waiting until your posts are no longer back to back.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Don't want to rain on your parade but in my experience with recyclers (esp. cheaper ones) is that the top (supply) line should be angled and not straight across to induce any possible action'

I too have this piece (also for $60 on iOffer) and it works ok. But its tiny so even the Solo seems big with it. 14mm conncection. Don't have a Lotus but even with the extension your face is right down in it.

~

Yeah I don't expect top notch performance, as long as it circulates properly, I'll be ok with it. You say you have the same one, any chance of posting a vid? So far all of the china pieces with exception of the first ali-ex HC with the cobra mouthpiece, the wp-10, and the D022, all the rest I have got so far are so small, they put the lotus right in my face. I am quite used to this by now, and just an inch or two of distance can make all the difference. Fingers crossed that the recycler is just far enough to be adequate.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, first off, Welcome Lamin from Yingmin5. We look forward to working with you, and we hope we make you very wealthy! :)

Second, as much as I LUST for the 187, I will have to hold off for a bit. I had to decide whether to succumb to GAS or VAS, and the VAS won. I'm quite certain I will be back for the 187, but my new Lotus should arrive today. :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK, first off, Welcome Lamin from Yingmin5. We look forward to working with you, and we hope we make you very wealthy! :)

Second, as much as I LUST for the 187, I will have to hold off for a bit. I had to decide whether to succumb to GAS or VAS, and the VAS won. I'm quite certain I will be back for the 187, but my new Lotus should arrive today. :)
Lotus is good to have :) good choice. I'll be posting vids of the 187 + lotus when mine arrives next week sometime (I hope) heh yeah I am having to downsize my vape stash again because of this thread :p

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

GAS, GRASS or VAS!
Nobody vapes for FREE!
:rofl:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
GAS, GRASS or VAS!
Nobody vapes for FREE!
:rofl:
Don't forget concentrates ... :D . Honestly the most addicting mj product.. Fucks up your tolerance (weed is not as effective if you abuse them)makes you feel like in wonderland(no way i am going to work for the system when i am that high) and fucks up budgets..

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Here are the pics @yingmin5 sent me last night:

oLkK4T2.jpg

SyrYMMX.jpg

HIBuwo6.jpg

DCWajZ8.jpg

zvWAc5Y.jpg

To be honest, I'm not likely to purchase any of these pipes. In general, I like the small-mid-size cans that feature innovative percs and more ergonomic designs like sidecar or bent neck mouths, but most of these are too similar to what we've seen already. And like I said in earlier post, the nanos are cute but not for me.

I can see we are eventually headed towards getting them to put the right components together to create the FC020 !!! :evil::ninja::spidey::nod:

Last edited:

PoopMachine

My 187 showed up today. Top notch piece.. very solid and the workmanship looks great. My 186 has already been shipped so maybe Ill have it in a couple of weeks. It took 13 days for my last piece to show up.

Its soaking in some PBW now, Ill be taking it for a spin later. I do see its pretty sensitive to water level. Just right above the perc unless you want to end up with a mouthful of water.

Caligula

Maximus

~

Its for sure not going to vortex properly, however it should still "recycle" the water which is really all you need for proper functionality.

For me though... if it doesnt have a great vortex, its not worth the novelty. :/

Top Bottom