Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The tracking on USPS for my D says "arrival at unit" 4:14am, but there is no package at my door. :doh: What a tease that was. :ugh:
I have found that once the tracking information say's it's in SF I will receive my order in 24 hours.

I live about 8 hours south of SF by car. So once the tracking information is update to arriving state side I know a new piece will arrive soon!

AMEN!!! Spoken like a true CONNOISSEUR SIR!!! Its what makes all this possible at all. I love the varieties that add the spice to my life. Before there were Vaporizers there was CANNABIS!!!! I love that when I see Ataxian on here and read his replies I just envision Bender talking to me in his voice and all his quirky antics. Its very entertaining and it boosts my high

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last my favorite piece also most Scientific in my opinion is an inline to 8 arm tree. This is the piece I havent seen mentioned on here. I've seen people speak of the Honeycomb to the tree but not the inline to tree. The honeycomb to tree was said to splash water in your mouth but he inline to tree NEVER has done that. And the hit is indescribable literally but one of the most satisfying yet. This piece is in my top 3 alongside my Swagger Turbine and
Mobius Ion Matrix. Considering how much I love some of my other pieces that saying an awful lot. The quality of my piece exceeds the visual seen here but this is it. I bought it from BTOC. Bastard took forever to ship it, but after 6 weeks I got it 52.00 shipped looks higher now. THIS PIECE KICKS ASS. The Vapor does a really FANTASTIC VOYAGE!!
1.200x200.jpg

Please try to post some video of this piece in action. It sounds interesting. :)

Actually they should be so kind of warning upon opening this thread...:rofl:

Ain't THAT the truth. :)

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ok, so I quite like the look of the following 2 möbius clones:
JG0fGi2.jpg

http://yingmin5.en.made-in-china.co...na-Glass-Bong-Glass-Smoking-Pipe-GB-186-.html

Glass-Bong-Glass-Smoking-Pipe-GB-187-.jpg

http://yingmin5.en.made-in-china.co...na-Glass-Bong-Glass-Smoking-Pipe-GB-187-.html

The site says minimum order is lots of 120.

I contacted them to ask if I could get a sample order of 1 of each of them.
They said they can do it for $138 shipped, but if I ordered a lot of 12, I could get them for wholesale rate (so I'm assuming the $138 is their retail rate - there was no mention of what the wholesale rate was, I'm getting back to them on that now.)

Anyone interested in going in on a group buy?
I'm thinking of getting 1 of each of them, so there's still 10 pieces left to fill a lot.

I'm happy to organize all the postage etc, but I'm located in Australia, so it might end up a bit cheaper to have them shipped to a US member who can then ship it out...
We'll figure that our when the time comes, but yeah, anyone interested in going in on a group buy, shoot me a pm :D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
AMEN!!! Spoken like a true CONNOISSEUR SIR!!! Its what makes all this possible at all. I love the varieties that add the spice to my life. Before there were Vaporizers there was CANNABIS!!!! I love that when I see Ataxian on here and read his replies I just envision Bender talking to me in his voice and all his quirky antics. Its very entertaining and it boosts my high
LhFxae6.jpg

The EVO is really nice for sure and if I lived were you do I would have got one long ago. However I'm so into CANNABIS that vaporizers are 2nd place regardless if their the latest greatest!

I was going to buy a cabinet for my water pipes however I upgraded my legal personal grow with improved lighting.
Priorities are changing every day.
I would rather have colas the size of a GORILLAS arms instead! (TOP SHELF)

So I used this drawer to put my glass in for now. I did notice the D020 is much smaller than the D022? At least it was cheap!

Just staying under the radar!

BENDER is all time!

I laugh until my stomach hurts every time I watch a episode.

Getting medicated is turning in to a full time job?
Glad I'm the boss!

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all!

Question - where can I get a cheap decent bubbler with jets to vortex the vapor into a tornado? Long ago I had a hurricane knockoff piece with awesome jets to turn the smoke into a kickass tornado

I've seen the bakebro's turbine glass in action on here, and that's interesting, but I'm not sure if that would swirl the vapor like I want

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
The store with the gb-187 also has a recycler listed in lots of so many. Wonder if those will go to a single option as well? Interesting.
You gb-187 early adopters will have to let us know how that fake roor label looks and how easy it comes off.

equatorgringo

Ok, so I quite like the look of the following 2 möbius clones:
JG0fGi2.jpg

http://yingmin5.en.made-in-china.co...na-Glass-Bong-Glass-Smoking-Pipe-GB-186-.html

http://yingmin5.en.made-in-china.co...na-Glass-Bong-Glass-Smoking-Pipe-GB-187-.html

The site says minimum order is lots of 120.

I contacted them to ask if I could get a sample order of 1 of each of them.
They said they can do it for $138 shipped, but if I ordered a lot of 12, I could get them for wholesale rate (so I'm assuming the $138 is their retail rate - there was no mention of what the wholesale rate was, I'm getting back to them on that now.)

Anyone interested in going in on a group buy?
I'm thinking of getting 1 of each of them, so there's still 10 pieces left to fill a lot.

I'm happy to organize all the postage etc, but I'm located in Australia, so it might end up a bit cheaper to have them shipped to a US member who can then ship it out...
We'll figure that our when the time comes, but yeah, anyone interested in going in on a group buy, shoot me a pm :D

I'd be down (depending on what single unit price is) if someone from USA received the main order, since I live in Panama I can't receive the order...that shit will never show up here or take 3 months (based on experience, only companies like DHL actually work)...I always ship to a 3rd party mail forwarder in Miami and pay the shipping from there to here.

Anyway, count me in!

oli

Nice one Dangus,

What we've all been looking for!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Agreed Tepictoton, it says does not ship to Spain???

@b0 you've managed to order to Spain???

@thesunshinestore I'm afraid that you might have lost your lead or missed your chance either works really...

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Only the pics they took directly from Toro ;)
The actual pictures of the piece they did are without logos.

Hmmm. They do have the logo on pics further down the product page, but I don't see a "RooR" logo on this other "official" pic, below. We'll just have to wait until someone gets theirs, I guess. My D020-D is waiting for me at home, so I'll wait a while before I decide to get this one, they are too similar, I'd rather get a sidecar.

equatorgringo

Hmmm. They do have the logo on pics further down the product page, but I don't see a "RooR" logo on this other "official" pic, below. We'll just have to wait until someone gets theirs, I guess. My D020-D is waiting for me at home, so I'll wait a while before I decide to get this one, they are too similar, I'd rather get a sidecar.

I'm too wary of doing business with anyone besides sunshinestore! Last time I got played with and lost over a month a half of time, was kinda frustrating (not about the money as when I finally told the guy I was done he refunded me immediately, just time and energy). Sunshinestore delivers fast and has the best rep! Sticking with them. Also, this piece's can looks super skinny for that matrix perc??

Edit: Anybody else like this simple inline? I do but its not in Sunshinestore's store: http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-i...ss-waterpipe/183731377.html#s7-9-1|4219269426

Last edited:
Top Bottom