Cheap High Quality Bubbler

as

il_570xN.580359548_evtf.jpg
Yep I just put it in my basket and and ordered it I only just saw it says min of 25 also the second PIC is of a bubbler with a female joint

Edit
Also found this it would be cool on a oil pen

http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1837...p+tip&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just ordered a couple of pieces from aaryancreation.com too. It says minimum orders of 25 etc., but it does allow you to order just one. Paid by Paypal. Seems too good to be true, let's see what happens.
Thanks for the link!

When you buy glass look for a minuim wall thickness of 5mm

Most of the items are 2.0 to 3.5.
Knowing my history I would break them when I took them out of the box.

Their inexpensive however for a reason!

vapecat

Thanks for the link!

Good tip, thanks. I am new to glass, so was just looking for something dirt cheap to use with my Evo so I don't have to put my Swagger glass in baked friend's hands. If they break the $15 shipped piece I bought, I could just sweep up the shards and move on without any issue.

oli

Thanks for the link!

Agreed that's thin, but than again for the price you might as well buy 2, hey presto that gives you a new wall thickness of 4.0 to 7, sweet no?

Kidding apart for $5 it should be made of plastic, no?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey

Holy Crap that looks like a good mobius knock off!
I just sent a message asking if I can get one as a sample. I hope so :tup:

So I put an order through with sunshinestore, for a D020, D020-W, Fritted A/C, and a lot of 5 downstems, and as @Anonymouse suggested, went through checkout and didn't pay.
They discounted the shipping from $95.18 to $50.00
So for $111.35 I get 3 pieces I want and some replacement downstems for a buddy :tup:

Plus I've got a couple of inquiries floating about to sellers of better mobius knockoffs that'll only sell in lots to try and place sample orders.

:science:

Nu11ington

Any cheap bubblers on sites that take paypal? wanted to snipe a d020 for my solo from dhgate but they don't accept PayPal.

Nu11ington,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Nu11ington

fyi paypal offers a "debit" style card to use with your account balance... so you can make cc purchases and shop in stores. I am watching for my tracking updates on the D020-D and D022, expect it to be a few more daze... :)
I can't seem to find where this is. I googled it and found something like paypal plugin which generated a one-time credit card number to use online but that was killed off 09-10. Could you send me a link please?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have that one and I love it! :science:
@bO I just got notice this bubbler as arrived in San Francisco.

Should have it today or tomorrow?

I bought a tri pod to make videos with my IPHONE I never tried. (over a year ago)

Maybe this will motivate me?

So far all my cheap glass have worked!
A couple of interesting ones:

A Little DI showerhead rig - with that many slits it should diffuse pretty well.
$9 per piece - Minimum order 100 though
http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...tyle-Glass-Smoking-Water-Pipe-Glass-Bong.html
W-04-New-Style-Glass-Smoking-Water-Pipe-Glass-Bong.jpg

Dewaar & removable mouthpiece, looks like an actual reti perc (nested showerheads with opposing angled slits)?
$8 per piece - minimum order 50
http://hbds8888.en.made-in-china.com/product/UeHQItdyHNpJ/China-Glass-Bong-11.html
Glass-Bong-11.jpg
3.2mm is kind of thin?

Last edited:
This thread is moving as fast as the Solo thread did. I love it, I just got into the glass aspect of Vaping in Dec and Ive accumulated 8 pieces. I have 3 of these Chinese pieces thanks to you Pioneers. The one I favor most is the one I dont see mentioned on here ever. Later today I'm going to post pics of all three. The W-10 is one (I think that was the name) man that thing really does a good job of preserving the Flavor as well as moistening the vapor enough to prevent the choke and it has ZERO DRAG. Also I have a little inline to honeycomb pictured a page back or so from Kathy Hu its really petite but does a a Monster job of diffusion and leaves the Flavor untouched also allows for quick hits due to the small chamber. This also has minimum drag but the perc fires like its on fast foward. Last my favorite piece also most Scientific in my opinion is an inline to 8 arm tree. This is the piece I havent seen mentioned on here. I've seen people speak of the Honeycomb to the tree but not the inline to tree. The honeycomb to tree was said to splash water in your mouth but he inline to tree NEVER has done that. And the hit is indescribable literally but one of the most satisfying yet. This piece is in my top 3 alongside my Swagger Turbine and
Mobius Ion Matrix. Considering how much I love some of my other pieces that saying an awful lot. The quality of my piece exceeds the visual seen here but this is it. I bought it from BTOC. Bastard took forever to ship it, but after 6 weeks I got it 52.00 shipped looks higher now. THIS PIECE KICKS ASS. The Vapor does a really FANTASTIC VOYAGE!!
1.200x200.jpg

oli

This thread is moving as fast as the Solo thread did. I love it, I just got into the glass aspect of Vaping in Dec and Ive accumulated 8 pieces. I have 3 of these Chinese pieces thanks to you Pioneers. The one I favor most is the one I dont see mentioned on here ever. Later today I'm going to post pics of all three. The W-10 is one (I think that was the name) man that thing really does a good job of preserving the Flavor as well as moistening the vapor enough to prevent the choke and it has ZERO DRAG. Also I have a little inline to honeycomb pictured a page back or so from Kathy Hu its really petite but does a a Monster job of diffusion and leaves the Flavor untouched also allows for quick hits due to the small chamber. This also has minimum drag but the perc fires like its on fast foward. Last my favorite piece also most Scientific in my opinion is an inline to 8 arm tree. This is the piece I havent seen mentioned on here. I've seen people speak of the Honeycomb to the tree but not the inline to tree. The honeycomb to tree was said to splash water in your mouth but he inline to tree NEVER has done that. And the hit is indescribable literally but one of the most satisfying yet. This piece is in my top 3 alongside my Swagger Turbine and
Mobius Ion Matrix. Considering how much I love some of my other pieces that saying an awful lot. The quality of my piece exceeds the visual seen here but this is it. I bought it from BTOC. Bastard took forever to ship it, but after 6 weeks I got it 52.00 shipped looks higher now. THIS PIECE KICKS ASS. The Vapor does a really FANTASTIC VOYAGE!!
1.200x200.jpg

This was my very first piece, brought it from HeadNature its a Grace Glass piece but to me is exactly the same one. I used and enjoyed it for a year till I got caught up by this thread that has the power to change a regular glass user to a real addict in no time at all so beware!!!

Actually they should be so kind of warning upon opening this thread...:rofl:

ou812?

:tup:
A couple of interesting ones:

A Little DI showerhead rig - with that many slits it should diffuse pretty well.
$9 per piece - Minimum order 100 though
http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...tyle-Glass-Smoking-Water-Pipe-Glass-Bong.html
W-04-New-Style-Glass-Smoking-Water-Pipe-Glass-Bong.jpg

Dewaar & removable mouthpiece, looks like an actual reti perc (nested showerheads with opposing angled slits)?
$8 per piece - minimum order 50
http://hbds8888.en.made-in-china.com/product/UeHQItdyHNpJ/China-Glass-Bong-11.html
Glass-Bong-11.jpg

Hey Fred nice posting on them:tup:,but I might add the 2nd one STAY away from. Pipes Daddy had that one, they call it the Victorian.I purchased it only to find that the perc (matrix, it seems to be) has to be totally submerged other wise no go!.When I did fill it up to its functioning level, it had very little space to accumulate vapor and it was quite easy to get some water down the throat. It didnot pair well with my Solo. Too bad, it had a cool design, I liked the bulb but also ya had to use quite a bit of liquid and a bit more NACE as well, poor design IMO

The 1st pic is very sweet, wish it didnt have to be such a large lot to purchase.Maybe our buddies Ms Wu or Sunshiney will grab some and offer them at affordable prices per rig.:peace:

Last edited:

equatorgringo

1.200x200.jpg

I tried to order one of those at first, was only $22 with shipping. The seller (not sunshinestore) marked it shipped, then messed around with me for a month before admitting he didn't have any in stock so I cancelled. Now I can't bring myself to pay 2.5 times that for the same piece. Glad to hear someone got one and is enjoying it though!

I tried to order one of those at first, was only $22 with shipping. The seller (not sunshinestore) marked it shipped, then messed around with me for a month before admitting he didn't have any in stock so I cancelled. Now I can't bring myself to pay 2.5 times that for the same piece. Glad to hear someone got one and is enjoying it though!
Its my most expensive piece to date from China but my most enjoyable. I promise this piece is sooooo worth it, I can honestly say that they are high for China glass but solid sturdy, pretty, and very functional. I cant believe how they jumped the price on them. Like I said I paid $52 shipped and thought that was high then but now, good grief. Just wanted to share my most favorite awesome piece of my FINE CHINA!!!

Top Bottom