Cheap High Quality Bubbler

tepictoton

I am trying to get 'Kathy'to send me a paypal invoice for the blue honeycomb, but she is not responding. Anybody ever put down an order and paid to paypal(that is with 'Kathy'from whenzou denke on alixpress)?

tepictoton,

oli

I am trying to get 'Kathy'to send me a paypal invoice for the blue honeycomb, but she is not responding. Anybody ever put down an order and paid to paypal(that is with 'Kathy'from whenzou denke on alixpress)?

Don't know about Aliex but I would have thought it would be the same as with Dhgate, and the best time to speak to them was early in the morning since there are based in China some 6/7 hours ahead of us, well in Europe, Spain that is.

But to be honnest Kathy NEVER replied to none of my message/emails

oli,

b0

Cloudy...

I payed with my visa without paypal, I don't think you will have any problem. Are you and Oli from Spain as me?

b0,

tepictoton

well i'm rom belgium but in the proces of moving here for good...here being Valdemanco near Madrid...

but i would really love to order the blue honeycomb 18mm female piece...but still no reaction, even on chat

tepictoton,
Reactions: b0

b0

Cloudy...
Yeap, Valencia

you?

Almeria here! :)

well i'm rom belgium but in the proces of moving here for good...here being Valdemanco near Madrid...

but i would really love to order the blue honeycomb 18mm female piece...but still no reaction, even on chat

Nice to see more Spanish residents around here! If I where you (if you have a Visa) I would buy it directly (as I did) aliexpress has his own "secure" like ebay and you won't have any problem :tup:

b0,

xer0

Still waiting on that DHgate bubbler...no tracking updates since 11/25. :shrug:

I also ordered one of the titanium nails from Kathy Hu's AliEx store. Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a bust as my current glass nail is pretty much at it's end.

hanfhead

is high

I also ordered one of the titanium nails from Kathy Hu's AliEx store. Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a bust as my current glass nail is pretty much at it's end.

Have hope! I didn't get any updates since the 24th and finally got a hit from the usa on the 6th and ended up getting it this Monday, the 9th. If you go on usps and track it and hit email updates it will save you from tracking it every day.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
My inline piece came with a Ti nail and two glass nails. I am not 100% sure that it is actually Grade 2 Ti. I did heat it up and noticed that the color changing pattern due to heat seems to be on par with items I own that I know factually are Grade 2 Ti. No mystery smells or vapors coming off the nail after heating.

@Roger D, please let us know how everything works out?

They won't make custom pieces or adapters unfortunately, you can only order what is in the shop, but they propose to regroup shipping, making it interesting to order more.

I took 3 inline bubblers, 1 oil, 2 flowers plus a 2x lot of 14mm dome, adapter and Ti nail kit. By asking Ms. Kathy I gained a bit more than $20 of discount. I placed order and closed before paying, she told me she will modify the price so I can checkout.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch

I got an email on 12/4 saying 'shipped' (same day I ordered), and there's a tracking #, but I get no info, other than "No tracking info is found", when I track it.

max,
Reactions: xer0

TwoPageAfro

Enthusiast
I got an email on 12/4 saying 'shipped' (same day I ordered), and there's a tracking #, but I get no info, other than "No tracking info is found", when I track it.

It's likely still too soon to have any tracking info from the delivery company. There could also be delays due to the holidays, according to the website.

TwoPageAfro,

filteredhead

Here's the link to the ePacket tracking website. The page first took a while for my browser to load, then i entered the tracker info into the "shipment number" field and clicked on the verification box and entered their pop-up code, then clicked Track button and it showed where my stuff was. Once the stuff gets to mainland here (California) would expect the usps site to show tracking info to final delivery. Here's to safe and timely delivery for all.

xer0

SSVUN~YAH said:
I never received info through dhgate tracking but like others have reported, it works if you put it in USPS tracking.

Same here...mine shows it was shipped on DHgate same day, 11/23, but will not load any tracking info. I put the code into USPS and the last update there is from 11/25.

I'm sure it'll get here eventually but I am getting a little anxious about it.

Edit: I get the same 11/25 update from the EMS ePacket website as well.

Top Bottom