• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
thanks @jambandphan03 :) I'm more of an flared guy then :D

shipping to my remote european mountain was almost 40 $ on DHGate as opposed to 16 $ on Ali, US shipping seems more established :2c:

thanks for the ioffer hint @tepictoton
I didn't quite get that before and just checked it, shipping is declared as free but pieces are more expensive to make up for shipping I guess.
So for my order it would have been around the same (combined two pieces)

But I will clearly double check that before the next order :spliff:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
If anybody hasn't jumped on this one yet, I highly recommend it. This one is my fav of all the glass I have bought in the last year.

I second that! Would recommend this bub over the Ali hc bub, even if it was still priced at twenty. I need to get another one for backup, quickly!

So far both DHgate pieces have been really well made and decent thickness/weight to the glass. The alliex orders have also been fairly well made, just don't look quite as clean as the ones I got from DHgate.

I would agree! This piece is very clean and a mini tank! The attention for detail is there, wow, amazing price for this kind of quality!!! It gets the blue ribbon for find of the year in my book!

oli

Just received this bad boy from DHgate (sunshinestore)

9ceo8k5.jpg

7lWARqi.jpg

dKcI1ER.jpg

It looks good, works great with water ONLY, but don't even try via the SOLO = soooo much drag, and unfortunately even with my EQ, tooooooooo much drag, which seems strange as the Vapor Goddess seems happy and has it working just fine ????

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-90#post-466395

You really have to suck on it like a thirsty beast to get the thing going on! I tried various times and still the same result, SO sad :cry: Really not enjoyable!

But maybe there is something I'm not getting altough I have tried all water levels but still.

But no doubt the Goddess herself with give us her opinion and maybe mine is faulty?

oli

I use as little water as possible with that piece, just barely cover the slits... see how it works for ya. I see you got blue, did you request a color, or was it random?

I did try with hardly any water in but same again :cry:

As if they was some sort of invisible cork placed in, as soon as an attachement is added

As regards to the colour, sunshinestore took one look into my eyes and new it had to be blue (how's that for cheese :ko: ) Look into my eyes, my eyes, the eyes, around the eyes.... private joke for my english chums. So that no ones gets left out, there it is:

No blue was random

So would you say there is lots/little drag with yours?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
It's been a little while since I used that piece, tell ya what I'll fire up the o'l solo and give it a whirl. Are you using stock stem or PVHES?

I just did a restriction test vid for ya, put the Sublimator on, which is my least restricted vaporizer on hand, and then put the solo on which we all know is quite restricted even w/ PVHES stem (used in vid) for contrast. I'm wondering if your glass perc slits are not as wide, I don't really notice much restriction on mine, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

oli

It's been a little while since I used that piece, tell ya what I'll fire up the o'l solo and give it a whirl. Are you using stock stem or PVHES?

I just did a restriction test vid for ya, put the Sublimator on, which is my least restricted vaporizer on hand, and then put the solo on which we all know is quite restricted even w/ PVHES stem (used in vid) for contrast. I'm wondering if your glass perc slits are not as wide, I don't really notice much restriction on mine, so I'm not sure.

Many thanks for taking the time! :nod:

Yeah yours works well, good for you.

Perhaps I should try with herb on its own, but don't really want to combust so I'll wait for a combustpal to do the test for me.

Till then, happy vaping

oli

Was this one always that cheap?

There has not been much return on this one, I think I did read a couple of OPs been happy with it but not sure?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...er-oil-with-nail-parts/705605_1479205972.html

And has anyone received the supposelly fixed and lowered showerhead from ALiex

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1209616047.html

And this one, can't recall ever seeing it?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1500834246.html

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got a good showerhead perc from Ali, nice and low, well built, has the "cobra" mouthpiece though, even though it's not pictured that way. It was a while ago when I ordered it, so I don't know if any more have gone out in good condition.

vakedcow

now that you mention it I checked in my past orders and see that I ordered exact that showerhead (sits nice n quite low) but mine also has a cobra style mouthpiece as @jambandphan03 has and not as pictured a flared one.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I seem to recall somebody getting that last one you posted from Ioffer and it was really high perc, so much that the water level was really close to the mp. I could be mistaken, but that one does look risky.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

vakedcow

I think it hits really smooth, stacks nice. I'm very happy with it. :science: would prefer the flaired mouthpiece, but that is the only con I can think of with mine.

totally agree with that but the mouthpiece makes it a "to sell" piece for me... once I get better ones that I ordered :freak:

vakedcow,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
How long does shipping take on these?
What's the best quality Bub on either Ali or DHGate?
Inquiring minds want to know :)

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
4 3/4 or so. Thanks, I didn't scroll all the way down. I think it's a little small for a Cloud...

Tstat,
Top Bottom