Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Looks beautiful. Post a link? What do you use with it? Looks like something I'd put a Dyna through.

That's one of the most common ways I've been using mine :smug:

IMG-2054.jpg

snamuh

ghost
Finally getting over the flu.

My seeds of life glass, the one that is built like the double matrix... (But with 1 Sol). Broke. The base broke in a ring fashion when I set it on the table.

Anyway... I am going take a look through here.....

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Nice that Calibear actually ship worldwide (almost) for free,

Calibear® offers free shipping for all orders of United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Russia, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Thailand, Spain, Israel, Indonesia, China Hong Kong, Vietnam, Japan, Ireland, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Korea, Holland, Malaysia, Mexico, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Singapore, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan.

• Free shipping orders normally take around 7~15 days to arrive depending on your location.
  • For those US orders which are shipped from our warehouse in CA take around 2~4 days to arrive.

Looks like it's time for some shopping, I have not got a new glass piece for ages.
They even have the straight 12" Straight Fab that CCG is always out of stock with,
https://www.calibearofficial.com/co...s/flower-straight-tube?variant=31076047880227
7.54.14_500x.jpg

almost there

Nice that Calibear actually ship worldwide (almost) for free,

Calibear® offers free shipping for all orders of United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Russia, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Thailand, Spain, Israel, Indonesia, China Hong Kong, Vietnam, Japan, Ireland, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Korea, Holland, Malaysia, Mexico, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Singapore, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan.

• Free shipping orders normally take around 7~15 days to arrive depending on your location.
  • For those US orders which are shipped from our warehouse in CA take around 2~4 days to arrive.

Looks like it's time for some shopping, I have not got a new glass piece for ages.
They even have the straight 12" Straight Fab that CCG is always out of stock with,
https://www.calibearofficial.com/co...s/flower-straight-tube?variant=31076047880227
7.54.14_500x.jpg

dang!!!!! That’s how much they cost now:o. It’s a really nice piece, glad I bought it when I did at $55

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got my 12" straight fab in April last year for US$75 from CCG, it is hard to find currently, still under $100 (clear only)...just:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48

Ramahs

I got my 12" straight fab in April last year for US$75 from CCG, it is hard to find currently, still under $100 (clear only)...just:tup:

Yeah, they only more recently decided it's fun to start fucking us over on price.

Oh well. For that price I can spend just a bit more and get the name brand that they are ripping off. So why not go for it now.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've been really surprised how much more glass is available in person at local shops versus online.

Been noticing the prices going up online too, I got my last rig at a local shop, they had tons of designs and colors that I wouldn't have found on the 'Gate.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I've been really surprised how much more glass is available in person at local shops versus online.

Been noticing the prices going up online too, I got my last rig at a local shop, they had tons of designs and colors that I wouldn't have found on the 'Gate.

Once the prices get to a certain level, anyone would be better off trying to find their closest, local glass blower instead.

In fact, thats really what we should all be doing any way :)

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
My 'short list' of china glass is empty and I've started picking up glass from IG artists. DHgate was great to try stuff out, but now that I know what I like and don't like I'm looking for specific items with a higher quality and/or customs. The glass on IG is much more diverse than what's available on DHgate/TAG.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
7.54.14_500x.jpg

I've been wanting one of those large SOL straight fabs for some time so I took a punt and grabbed one of the 'milky purple' ones for $170AU shipped which is definitely the top end of the range I'd pay for china glass.

WechatIMG27_400x.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I liked the look of the purple job but already owning the clear, I could not justify the AU$170 price for a spare, I like it as a dabbing bong while standing, it is a smooth operator, no chugging here.:tup:

Ramahs

My 'short list' of china glass is empty and I've started picking up glass from IG artists. DHgate was great to try stuff out, but now that I know what I like and don't like I'm looking for specific items with a higher quality and/or customs. The glass on IG is much more diverse than what's available on DHgate/TAG.

Yeah. That's about where I'm at. There are a shitload of up-and-coming glass artists there that sell their wares for very reasonable prices. And if you bide your time, and watch for the auctions, you can find absolute gems at incredible prices!

Top Bottom