• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

C No Ego

MuushuPork

Adding lots of water above the perc of a recycler just adds a nice bit of chug. Once all the water is displaced, the thing should fire up and it won't need much to keep it moving. Ideally with a lot of water it will just keep cycling despite drag speed, and the mouthpiece will stay dry.

A good design should offer a smooth and consistent pull once the intitial chug is dealt with.

Thats a fitting description, chugs but very smooth once you get it going, never have water anywhere near my mouth. The song it sings is quite pleasing and takes very little effort to pull after initiating. I had it designed to be tall enough that I could sit up straight at my desk while using.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Because imgur doesn't work here. Use a different image host, like imgbb, if you want to embed pics here.

Here's your pic:
GCfRJfi.jpg

Holy crap Batman, that water chamber looks a bit full! lol
Do what you like as far as water level?

For what it’s worth I like the water to be just above the perk.

I don’t know anything really?
Just a dude on the web?

There is not a right or wrong way to do anything!

Just a way!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On the Cory VapeCycler I have the bottom container needs to be close to full to get the vortex action in the upper chamber. Sadly I only really bring it out these days to show it off as it is much more about form than function for me. It's very chuggy to get started but it is pretty cool once the vortex begins. It is just more effort than it is worth most of the time. It is much smaller than many of the others, but it still takes a hard pull to get it started. It might have helped if the cross member was lower in the can.
CGDVapecycler.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, so my GB-446 (Yingmin5's female jointed Rattle can clone) arrived yesterday and I spent the evening using it. It works well. The female joint is straight. The can is smaller (narrower) than I expected so it holds less water than I thought it might but the size fits well in my hand. Using it handheld it leans a little away from me so there are no issues with getting a drink. The rattle doesn't. The ball doesn't move at all. NBD but it should. The volume of water does require more CE than most of my glass. I might prefer the opening (not really a perc) to be a little deeper so that the vapor travels a bit more through water but it still seems to cool well enough. It wouldn't be enough for combustion, but I don't so no issue.
So far I like it and I will use it exclusively for a few days to get used to it and see if it becomes part of my regular rotation.

Catweasel

OK, so my GB-446 (Yingmin5's female jointed Rattle can clone) arrived yesterday and I spent the evening using it. It works well. The female joint is straight. The can is smaller (narrower) than I expected so it holds less water than I thought it might but the size fits well in my hand. Using it handheld it leans a little away from me so there are no issues with getting a drink. The rattle doesn't. The ball doesn't move at all. NBD but it should. The volume of water does require more CE than most of my glass. I might prefer the opening (not really a perc) to be a little deeper so that the vapor travels a bit more through water but it still seems to cool well enough. It wouldn't be enough for combustion, but I don't so no issue.
So far I like it and I will use it exclusively for a few days to get used to it and see if it becomes part of my regular rotation.
I've been really happy with my Yingmin5 rattlecan, unlike yours my ball moves and rattles though. I've found the fill level to be fairly flexible, everything seems to work well, and it's been durable glass, survived a awkward looking fall onto my carpeted floor no worse for wear. Does have a slightly off center mouthpiece though, looks just a little wonky cause of that, but strictly cosmetic. I haven't felt like putting it away, have had mine about a month now and been using it often. Not a bit of splashup toward the opening of the mouthpiece, I haven't ever felt like I was at risk of accidentally drinking foul vapewater.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think the rattle would have been cool, but I don't think I want to force a replacement for just that. It doesn't effect function at all as far as I can see. It IS part of the items title tho...

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I might prefer the opening (not really a perc) to be a little deeper so that the vapor travels a bit more through water but it still seems to cool well enough.

The very point of the Bates & Worm design, and the genius of it, is that the vapor travels through little to no water while still being cooled by the water contacting the pump's tubing.

This is how this design minimizes flavor & actives loss better than anything else out there.

Sadly, if the ball isn't moving, it isn't functioning properly. :(

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The ball in my RC gets stuck op on the pinch sometimes, usually comes right with a good clean, usually. It still functions exactly the same but is a bit quieter, it should rattle from new though, complain, I would.:tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, the more I use this piece the more I like it. Some people have said (oy, I sound like you know who), @LesPlenty and @canj00digit? and others have said that with the lack of an aggressive perc this piece allows for more flavor and that is absolutely noticeable. I really like that.
Weird that it doesn't rattle. Is it loose in there? Can you rattle it around by shaking it or is it tight in the tube?

Any pictures?
It is not loose at all. I have banged on the side of the piece and even bounced it a little on a wood bench and can't get the ball loose at all. In these pics I had just cleaned it out so some water remains, but it is not water tension holding it.
ball6.jpg

ball1.jpg

ball3.jpg

ball5.jpg

wildything

So, the more I use this piece the more I like it. Some people have said (oy, I sound like you know who), @LesPlenty and @canj00digit? and others have said that with the lack of an aggressive perc this piece allows for more flavor and that is absolutely noticeable. I really like that.

It is not loose at all. I have banged on the side of the piece and even bounced it a little on a wood bench and can't get the ball loose at all. In these pics I had just cleaned it out so some water remains, but it is not water tension holding it.
ball6.jpg

ball1.jpg

ball3.jpg

ball5.jpg
Possibly melted to the downstem or just really stuck in there. My FC-710 ball got stuck in transit but came out with a good banging on the bottom.

Catweasel

Yeah, I've gone through 3 fill, use and clean cycles and banged it a few times as hard as I was willing on a wood bench and it hasn't come loose. I don't think it's gonna...
If you can I'd try to get a replacement from the seller, it's a nice piece and it'd be a shame to not get the proper function out of it that it's namesake refers to.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@cybrguy my first thought was the ball isn’t spherical, looks a bit wonky and now I think @LesPlenty is right, that ball has been melted/welded and you’re definitely going to get a replacement with that picture. Dispute!

Brothers, can we use that with our weed eater?
I believe that you owe it to science and the collective knowledge to confirm compatibility, my brother. Don’t say, “can we?”, say “We must!” :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
cybrdude 2019-09-28 08:56

This piece is called a rattlecan because there is a ball that rattles when drawing air. On the piece you sent me the ball seems to be fused to the glass and does not move so does not rattle. I will include some photos...

yingmin5 2019-09-29 11:30

dear friend,FC members ask me produced this item,i have sold a lot,all the same,it with a ball,when u smoke,it will appear beautiful water wave,if u know this item thru fc forum,u can inquire with other members,it function well ,friend,sorry i can not agree to resend a new to u,actually even i send a new to u,it is the same,thanks

cybrdude 2019-09-30 03:02

The ball doesn't move. It is fused in place. It does not rattle. It is the FC group that is telling me that it is not working properly.
---------------------------------------
They are resisting replacement. It it continues I will offer to accept $10 off but otherwise will dispute it with DHGate.

I really hate having to have to coerce a vendor to cooperate but it is what it is.

MuushuPork

They are resisting replacement. It it continues I will offer to accept $10 off but otherwise will dispute it with DHGate.

I really hate having to have to coerce a vendor to cooperate but it is what it is.

They play hard to get most likely because they work on small margins and you are half the world away. Let him know you plan to open a dispute and see what he says.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I will offer to accept $10 off but otherwise will dispute it with DHGate.

Let him know you plan to open a dispute and see what he says.

I would open a dispute and ask for a full refund and Yinmin5 will no longer be recommended, especially after you showed them the pictures of a fucked unit and they reckon it is OK..ffs, c'mon CCG, make us a version we can recommend (not going to happen, I already asked :cry:).
I wish Bates Worm could make an updated version or at least be available.:myday:

Top Bottom