Cheap High Quality Bubbler

narrowsparrow

I'm trying to find something simple and easy to clean for my Arizer Air 2. I bought a Canadian bubbler, but the thing got my herb wet, and there is not way to clean it. Any suggestions from you seasoned pros?

narrowsparrow,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I got Yinmin5 to produce a version of the Rattle Can as I was sick of the Stevenimz Monopoly and poor QC.
The VA-Rattle Can;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/amaz...lass-water-pipe/474981921.html#mfavit-14-null

This is the lowest any of their mouthpieces will be mounted (too much higher and you can suck water up like a straw while diffusing)
Cheaper, thicker base, longer diffusion tube (from ball up to 45 cut), slightly higher (more room to grip the body for people with larger hands) nicer mouthpiece and is now my daily driver, my other 2x RC from Stevenimz are now backup spares. :tup:

I'm going to give this one a whirl, to compare and have a spare.

Thanks for posting :)

olivianewtonjohn

I'm trying to find something simple and easy to clean for my Arizer Air 2. I bought a Canadian bubbler, but the thing got my herb wet, and there is not way to clean it. Any suggestions from you seasoned pros?

https://www.puffitup.com/The-Scope-14mm-H2O-Mouthpiece-p/qctq.14mm-f_bubb-bla.htm

Put it in a ziplock full of iso+salt and shake it around. I then pour the iso back in the bottle and reuse it for next time. 14mm so it fits the air e-cig style mouthpiece.

narrowsparrow

Thanks, guys. I will now have to reveal my ignorance. I am assuming it will be self-evident with either of these where the body of the Arizer goes? I'm not very imaginative; I can't picture the unit fitting in anywhere. Pretend you are teaching a third-grader! :D

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Thanks, guys. I will now have to reveal my ignorance. I am assuming it will be self-evident with either of these where the body of the Arizer goes? I'm not very imaginative; I can't picture the unit fitting in anywhere. Pretend you are teaching a third-grader! :D

on top of the stem, example video:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

You would need a GonG adapter.

Something like this: https://www.puffitup.com/Solo-Air-Airflow-Gong-p/qctq.solo-14mm_s.htm
QCTQ.SOLO-14MM_S-2.jpg

Or this: https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/arizer-solo-2-glass-adapter?variant=46105467590
7a_6510c106-fede-4995-a9dc-a21637a5a8c1.jpg

narrowsparrow

Alright, then! Y'all have me figured out. The aadapter clears up a lot of muysteries for me That looks doable..,. I have that exact bubbler that Sneaky Pete was using, but I never got the hang of it. Couldn't keep my herb dry. Filled it too full, maybe?
Thanks for helping me out. The folks on this site are the best.

I just use the air stems, they are 14mm :)
I was wondering what those things were. When I ordered my Arizer a couple of years ago, I couldn't figure out why they sent me that "useless" piece. Now I am educated. Thanks, vakedcow.

Last edited by a moderator:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It looks good apart from the diffusion pipe (from the ball to the 45-degree cut) is too short.:2c:
Still, it would suit being a tabletop dab rig better with the mouthpiece orientated that way, I might have to get them to handpick me one with a longer tube...nice.:tup:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It looks good apart from the diffusion pipe (from the ball to the 45-degree cut) is too short.:2c:
Still, it would suit being a tabletop dab rig better with the mouthpiece orientated that way, I might have to get them to handpick me one with a longer tube...nice.:tup:

Excellent. I own a rattlecan but only 1 and its only 1 I've ever had so I dont have comparisons to draw from...

With that in mind, and to be clear, is the only problem with the diffusion pipe being too short that its water level is lower than it could be?

Is that just a preference thing or would it effect performance?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am sure it will function just fine @emmdeemo
Just my preference, I like the water level to be 3/4 the way up the 45-degree cut to at most level with the top of it. I like just the bubble diffusion in the up-pipe then just a splash around the top happens to help clear and clean the void above, too throaty if you overfill(and restrictive)

If I were a tabletop man I would surely get one...when I see it on sale.:tup:

MasonJar

I got Yinmin5 to produce a version of the Rattle Can as I was sick of the Stevenimz Monopoly and poor QC.
The VA-Rattle Can;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/amaz...lass-water-pipe/474981921.html#mfavit-14-null

This is the lowest any of their mouthpieces will be mounted (too much higher and you can suck water up like a straw while diffusing)
Cheaper, thicker base, longer diffusion tube (from ball up to 45 cut), slightly higher (more room to grip the body for people with larger hands) nicer mouthpiece and is now my daily driver, my other 2x RC from Stevenimz are now backup spares. :tup:

I was looking at that supplier (yingmin5) along with another supplier lumin88:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/amaz...r-pipe/475001378.html#s1-2-1;searl|2200169158

I have now developed a preference for the diffusion pumps (Rattle Can and my FC-710) in comparison to my other bubblers... I prefer the chug of the diffusion pumps. I might get another one for backup.

Chaos47

Looks like Steven now has a new Rattlecan with a bent goose neck...

I just ordered a FC-1000 Peyote Pillar from him yesterday. I hope I get one with straight pillars!
Some would probably say its overkill for a vape but I just seem to like big glass lol.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
There is a picture of it 6 posts up!
I have been looking for a larger bong or 2 for stand up dabs at the workshop bench, I like the look of this too;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/16-i...glass-bongs-with/464830197.html#mfavit-2-null
rBVaV1yhvIGAS6dWAAKp4unUb9I133.jpg

Is it too big for dabbing?

That image reminds me of an old-school word that seems to best describe what this image makes me feel.

That word is "clusterfuck".

Yeah, that's what that image makes me feel, if it could be put into word(s).

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yessir @LesPlenty I believe that most folks would say that pipe is waaaay too big and waaaay too many percs involved for dabbing. But personally, I have a difficult time telling you or anyone that they’re getting high wrong. Yourself is the only one going to use it and if you like it then it’s perfect.

Most dab rigs just have one perc and a smaller body so that flavour is retained and the lower volume means more of the goodies go straight to the dome rather than condensing on the walls of the glass. Does that make sense? The rattle can was designed for dabbing concentrates. Hope this helps but ultimately you’re the big boss!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It came up when I was searching for;
18mm recycler,
looks like I might have to surrender to the 14mm for dabbing (all my gear is 18mm) or stick with my straight fab for standing dabs.:tup:
I will keep looking and you guys can keep me grounded.
That big one might work well with a couple Tera's or WS hanging off it for fun or would make a nice lampshade base.:)

Top Bottom