Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LabPong

I added info to my previous post as you hadn't yet replied and I didn't want to double.

It may be a fee for for currency conversion rather than customs I can't say for certain...

Yes that is what you were charged later on your CC. Any customs fees need to be paid prior to the delivery giving it to you.

Also....cybrguy I was not sure, but are you in USA?

almost there

Yes, I am in the USA. And no, I don't remember having to ever pay anything to get an item released from customs. These are the only fees I recall paying for overseas items, but other than from China I really don't make international orders.
I kinda remember Ralph from Tubo telling me once, Americans don't pay custom fees unless the value of their order is above something like $800

jl420

Anybody got any links or ideas on where to look for small to mid range sized glass piece that doesn't come from China?

I'm looking to get a smaller sized bong or bigger bubbler for my Vapes but I'm looking for one with some heady style accents and colors.

https://brotherswithglass.com has some decent stuff and tell you if it's China glass usually if it says "No Label" it's from China.

Kanna_Kult

Anybody got any links or ideas on where to look for small to mid range sized glass piece that doesn't come from China?

I'm looking to get a smaller sized bong or bigger bubbler for my Vapes but I'm looking for one with some heady style accents and colors.
Price range ? Cheap is subjective. I consider anything American that’s worked and well made and under 200 to be cheap. What kinds of work are you a fan of? Looking for something with lots of diffusion? Or minimal diffusion for flavor chasing ? For flower or for concentrates ?

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
My Rattle Can arrived yesterday but I was working late and didn't get a chance to try it out yet. I'll give it a good cleaning and workout and post some thoughts this weekend.

rattle-can.jpg

IG = instagram

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Steven's Straight Fabs have a simple perc or matrix perc, CCG has a SOL perc.:tup:
Yep, and it makes a big dif in the water tests. I think I would rather have the SOL, so I guess I'll be watching for a big sale. I haven't had anything with an SOL perc before...

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Yep, and it makes a big dif in the water tests. I think I would rather have the SOL, so I guess I'll be watching for a big sale. I haven't had anything with an SOL perc before...
Is SOL = RC ? Or SOL is RC's bubble maker ?
Yeah, same , thinking I should either save or wait for a big sale and get the Rattle Can.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Is SOL = RC ? Or SOL is RC's bubble maker ?
Yeah, same , thinking I should either save or wait for a big sale and get the Rattle Can.
If I understand correctly a Seed of Life perc, originally created by MotherShip, is a cylindrical perc with "flower" patterns cut out of the top or the sides. The MS ones are supposedly laser cut. I have my doubts that CCG or anyone else is doing them that way. ;) The RCs don't use a seed of life perc.

Here are a few examples...
fn8oza.jpg

ayojnr.jpg

23mqut0.jpg

Top Bottom