• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cloudsosmoke

http://www.bakebros.com/search.php?Search=&search_query=29mm+downstem

someone posted link for Alternative 29/18mm Showerhead and tree percs for FC mod
(Better Check the length first tho - some are too long)

One day I found that a storz and Bickel dosing capsule
drops right down into the bowl-shaped part of FC mod showerhead perc
Just below the joint ..where downstem narrows
..that’s deep enough so that you can then use it like a sticky brick
with just a short 18/14 adapter on top for a flame intake

It’s borosilicate so it’s flame-proof but adapter cracks after a few weeks if you keep using it
( ..I found lol)
So I now use 18mm quartz nail for my flame intake
https://www.dhgate.com/product/high-quality-quartz-nail-10mm-14mm-18mm-quartz/408087448.html?skuid=438054716271206404#pdsosim-2-5|null:9001:r1610159372

Works very nicely

cloudsosmoke

I would be looking for a stainless steel or titanium alternative to the S&B aluminum stuff.:myday:
I only use them in my Mighty as that is full of aluminium and does not have the best taste anyway.:tup:

Do you mean it’s not safe
or just that it affects the taste
Are there alternatives I should look at?
Did I read something about baskets?

Edit
I have used mini Vap basket in mighty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Do you mean it’s not safe
or just that it affects the taste
The Mighty has a nodel with a medical certificate but you do not see people using aluminium pots and pans anymore so I will err on the side of safety, but that is just me.:tup:
I only really mean the taste, beer is better out of a stubby than out of a can IMO.:wave:

Now back on topic, anyone have this bong and is it any good for dabs;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/13-q...water-pipes-with/241641422.html#mfavit-1-null

wildything

I just wanted to let everyone know what TAG sent me in response to my question about the glass they use: “Most TAG pieces are made with Chinese boro, some higher end items like the Fab Kleins and Kleins are produced with US-33 Boro and German Schott Boro” so they do still use higher quality boro but only in the more expensive models it seems. Well I still think they have high quality and well made glass pieces but the quality of the highly recommended dhgate sellers is unparalleled for the cheap price tag. On another note I recently dropped my CCG ball rig and broke it but for the price I wasn’t even that mad

Last edited:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
The Mighty has a nodel with a medical certificate but you do not see people using aluminium pots and pans anymore so I will err on the side of safety, but that is just me.:tup:
I only really mean the taste, beer is better out of a stubby than out of a can IMO.:wave:

Now back on topic, anyone have this bong and is it any good for dabs;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/13-q...water-pipes-with/241641422.html#mfavit-1-null
I don't have that specific piece, but I have a 9" straight fab with FOL perc from CCG that I use a lot for both logs and dabs. Mine has 14mm joint though and I suppose you are looking for an 18mm.

wildything

Yeah, trying to keep all my glass 18mm...if I can.:tup: I just need a dab orientated rig...or 2 as I am getting set up for some Rosin fun.
A drop down could convert the rig to 18mm and collect reclaim that might be helpful if you make edibles with abv and reclaim. Not many dab rigs are gona be 18mm but I also prefer that size bc I use my evo with everything. And that one you linked is pretty old so nowhere as nice as the new fol perc version @bizwaxzion linked above.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Yeah, trying to keep all my glass 18mm...if I can.:tup: I just need a dab orientated rig...or 2 as I am getting set up for some Rosin fun.
You might consider this one from Steven - it's a little large for me, but one of the party favorites for dabs and has an 18m joint. I bought it for use with logs, but needs a faster draw to function correctly.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Anyone try a mobius atom off DHGate yet?

Loved my other mobius knockoff so much, seriously considering dropping the coin for a real Micro Matrix II or Atom. I really am trying to resist the big spend and hoping this will satisfy:

[link removed]

Modnote: Links to labeled counterfeit glass not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Why does a guy in China need to eat less........feed his kids less......than anyone else?
I believe in capitalism so why would I not want to export that there.......I know it is a communist country but that will change as their market grows interconnected to ours on a individual level......not strictly controlled by government \politics.

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
This is my favorite travel rig - in fact, I like it so much I sometimes use it at home...
rBVaVVwd_1CAei8LAAGZo7N5MqI648.jpg

Just ordered one of these, interested to see how portable friendly it is.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks for the link, I was hoping to get the original as the FC Rattle Can is my favorite DHGate bong, unfortunately, I cannot find an 18mm female joint version like my DHGate unit. $160 for the 14mm male version does not seem too expensive for US glass. I did notice in the thread that there were QC problems and that was when they were $400ea.:razz:
I will keep looking for my perfect 18mm dab bong.:tup:

Top Bottom