• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Joaon

@Joaon take care of the angle of this setup that it doesn't bother fitting into a wider deware style bubbler.

Can't see what style of bubbler you talk, do you know the clearance it needs?

here is a drawing from now :
G418r7W.png

I can see where it could be problematic, but can't say how much clearance it needs between water tool joint and dropdown section ..
Maybe more clearance, to make it compatible for pieces like FC-UFO, and then a dropdown section at a more agressive angle, like 60° ?
:hmm:

Edit:

Or a dropdown like that? :luv:
newest-glass-drop-down-adapter-10-styles.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@LesPlenty, then my suggestion is to get 2 so you have the spare for when you need it.

Funny you should say that, their smallest purchase amount is 2, maybe they know that the item is a bit on the fragile side. Are all the ones listed on DHGate the same thin glass, who did you get your extra fragile one from if you can remember?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: ataxian

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Does not matter, I have to spend $150 to get free shipping to Australia, I just live chatted to them and they said to see in checkout for shipping cost of that 1 small item, I did not bother, have to create an account and so forth. Most of their items look similar to DHGate stuff, but more expensive.

EDIT;
I just found these;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm...y-y-adapter-with/410261424.html#mfavit-6-null

These look a bit stubbier(still have to buy 2 minimum, but that is OK).

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

PoopMachine

Can't see what style of bubbler you talk, do you know the clearance it needs?

here is a drawing from now :
G418r7W.png

I can see where it could be problematic, but can't say how much clearance it needs between water tool joint and dropdown section ..
Maybe more clearance, to make it compatible for pieces like FC-UFO, and then a dropdown section at a more agressive angle, like 60° ?
:hmm:

Edit:

Or a dropdown like that? :luv:
newest-glass-drop-down-adapter-10-styles.jpg

Look around for the one I had made several years ago in the Joda Glassworks thread. It was a different design than anything Ive seen before or since and I dont know that he ever made another one. I can sketch it out again if need be because his wasnt EXACTLY what I wanted but it was close.

PoopMachine

Here is my last throw:
3JIOoqU.png

Now wait&see what Steven pop out of this !

You're not going to get very good performance out of that but if that's the style you're after it should look pretty good. You can at least probably slightly heat the tube some to get the reclaim to roll back into there.

PoopMachine,

Joaon

@PoopMachine , what could increase the performances? Making a angled dropdown?
I am relying on short paths, velocity and gravity with my design to accumulate reclaim in the actual reclaimer, repetitive sessions and heat soak would force reclaim in dropdown section to go down the reclaimer, after time!

I think you talked about this piece :
vOuZp2f.png

The spacing between bowl joint and reclaimer joint seems enormous! Long way to got there, no ?

PoopMachine

@PoopMachine , what could increase the performances? Making a angled dropdown?
I am relying on short paths, velocity and gravity with my design to accumulate reclaim in the actual reclaimer, repetitive sessions and heat soak would force reclaim in dropdown section to go down the reclaimer, after time!

I think you talked about this piece :
vOuZp2f.png

The spacing between bowl joint and reclaimer joint seems enormous! Long way to got there, no ?

What he made me wasnt exactly what I drew out for him but he was just getting started at the time.

You're going to find out that that style like you have drawn out just doesnt work. I bought one initially that was more of less the same as what you have and it didnt collect anything. The one above would collect from gravity alone but a light torching would literally "clean" it in about 10 seconds and all the reclaim would roll down into the container.

WHat I would have liked to see, and what my original drawig showing, was the joint being offset somewhat and the container being attached to the tube that offset the joint. If you've seen those where the tube is to the right of the joints, that was what I was after, mainly because the cooler temperature of the glass is going to cause the reclaim to stick to the side of the glass at a lower point going up the tube. This way gravity helps as does heat from drawing through it.

I think you're expecting gravity to do a lot more work for you than is actually going to happen. You might get some dripping from the joint above but I dont think you're going to see much from the tube up to the joint where you put it in your piece. Even making the turn across that 90 degree drop you have there is going to be difficult to make happen. The smoother the path is in, the better its going to work.

Joaon

Would something like this be more functional ?
Somehow like the sublimator downstem, real nectar collector !!

nb8Hwdt.png

Joaon,

PoopMachine

Would something like this be more functional ?
Somehow like the sublimator downstem, real nectar collector !!

nb8Hwdt.png

That would probably make a mess around that tip.

I had thought at one time about making a tip where the vapor enters the drop down but I never really found anyone interested in making it. I did talk to OGB about making me something else and he didnt seem real enthused and offered a ghetto solution to what I wanted by re-purposing something he already made instead of making what I actually wanted so I never followed back up with him.

The funny part about that is had he actually done what I wanted, we would have had the NewVape Flower Pot years ago in a slightly different form factor. Probably partially my fault. Im good at thinking up what I want. Im not so good at drawing it out and describing it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been looking for something to mate with my Vapcap, this might be it.
I received my Sidecar with matrix perc yesterday, it is very thick glass and the perc is like a chandelier, quite dazzling to be honest. I love it with my Plenty, like it with my CFX but everything else seems too restrictive, even my Fury2. My d020-d seems better with everything I own except the Plenty.
I have also been looking at another piece at Popular glass but it says Saml Glass not sure if that is counterfeit so will not link, do not want to get in twouble.

LesPlenty,
Top Bottom