Cheap High Quality Bubbler

JfKkslO.jpg

Inore the MOUTHPIECE (my deal)

FC 186 $30 +/- (ASH CATCHER WFYB = whatever float's your boat)

I like volume for ROSIN most like a Little rig?
That looks neat but I personally like smaller rigs for flavor chasing. And I remember you and your fangled mouthpieces! I've had a nano stem stuffed in the mouthpiece of my d020 for the passed 2 years or so because of some of your contraptions!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
i just found this bubbler, specifically made for Vapes. Exclusive at verdampftnochmal.com, not excactly cheap but absolutely affordable and quality german made glass :science:
I like it a lot...

products-de-akw-von-ehle-diffusor-ms-gebogen.jpg

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/AKW-von-EHLE
I wouldn't mind having one of those at half the price. Very like a smaller FC-UFO with a quieter perc...

Oh Steven... I certainly have gotten used to DHGate pricing.

Actually, as simple as this design is it should be 1/3 the price from a Chinese vendor.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Same as American glass. Glassblowers in Germany don't work for $200 p.m. But you are right. At any recommanded chinese vendor you would probably get it for about $ 25-40. Will take a look at it while my next visit at VDNM.

Base could be a bit heavier for using the angled joint with a bowl IMO

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Base could be a bit heavier for using the angled joint with a bowl IMO
Which, of course, would make it even more like the UFO.

Nothin wrong with that, I LOVE my UFO. It is my most flexible glass piece...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Hogni

Razshiro

[QUOTE="

I'm using the Herborizer mouthpiece, nice for the UFO or other similar piece:
suction-tube-145.jpg

Seems on stock again on the Herborizer website ;). I found some cheap mouthpiece on Dhgate , i don't know for the quality but they're small like @ataxian like:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8...rved/410259564.html#s2-20-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaSVqng_-AWC-ZAADYiCCuGPA045.jpg

rBVaSVqng_2AdXJrAADsd84wp2g958.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8...rved/410258848.html#s2-21-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaR1qngOKALBmuAADU8DPQqO0451.jpg

And this cheap Y adapter with plug style carb male or female:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm...with/410261424.html#s2-22-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaSVqnioaATKnxAADVHsF7f-o495.jpg

I bought 2-3 piece from this vendor (1 years ago), was cheap/great and fast, this guy sold almost the same piece of Yingmin5 in the past... I would share the find !!

wildything

Seems on stock again on the Herborizer website ;). I found some cheap mouthpiece on Dhgate , i don't know for the quality but they're small like @ataxian like:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8...rved/410259564.html#s2-20-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaSVqng_-AWC-ZAADYiCCuGPA045.jpg

rBVaSVqng_2AdXJrAADsd84wp2g958.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8...rved/410258848.html#s2-21-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaR1qngOKALBmuAADU8DPQqO0451.jpg

And this cheap Y adapter with plug style carb male or female:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm...with/410261424.html#s2-22-1b;searl|1594513720
rBVaSVqnioaATKnxAADVHsF7f-o495.jpg

I bought 2-3 piece from this vendor (1 years ago), was cheap/great and fast, this guy sold almost the same piece of Yingmin5 in the past... I would share the find !!
They are the same seller I believe, Yingmin5 has the same new accessories on his page now also

wildything,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
My shipment finally arrived, (damn usps) but it was worth the wait. I'm pretty excited about this piece, from first look to first hit! This piece features two awesome retticellos, the colors look really nice, which was pleasantly surprising. It has a 3 hole, closed end downstem, and seems to be a great flavor savor. Purrs like a kitten! I only had time for one session, with the underdog, it tasted fantastic! Quite a thick, stable piece, it holds up the Mighty with ease! My only complaints about the piece are filling/cleaning it is a pain because of the fixed dropdown. Other than that I'm extremely thrilled to add this to the collection.

11sQR1j.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My shipment finally arrived, (damn usps) but it was worth the wait. I'm pretty excited about this piece, from first look to first hit! This piece features two awesome retticellos, the colors look really nice, which was pleasantly surprising. It has a 3 hole, closed end downstem, and seems to be a great flavor savor. Purrs like a kitten! I only had time for one session, with the underdog, it tasted fantastic! Quite a thick, stable piece, it holds up the Mighty with ease! My only complaints about the piece are filling/cleaning it is a pain because of the fixed dropdown. Other than that I'm extremely thrilled to add this to the collection.

11sQR1j.jpg
I love your GLASS!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello again everyone, I have been on a long break from FC and the china glass world and am looking for a new rig to add to the family. I am primarily concerned with taste with concentrate and stability for use with an e-nail and possibly my LSV.

I already have the d020, fc 278, and a generic klein type recycler so adding something a little different would be ideal. Maybe a diffusion pump? Open to suggestions, ideally under $50.
I'm just testing old stuff 4 the sake of SCIENCE.
B5czXO2.jpg

Is SUNSHINE still on dhgate?

Summer

Long Island, NY
Do carb stoppers have a more dramatic tapering down angle (degree-wise) as compared to a less dramatic tapering down angle on a carb plug? I hope you guys understand what I'm asking cause it certainly wasn't well said. :p Thanks!

MegaMan2k

only dhgate coupons ive ever seen have been 5$ value ones
Since this is my 1st go 'round, anyone know if dhgate offers glass coupons on 4/20?

Hey summer
Ive been using the klein and exo for a couple of weeks now
first off i mostly liked the klein,
but really i just had to learn how to rip the exo properly
since it requires slightly more water than i had expected
So all in all i would recommend both of these pibes.

Theres a certain resistance to the draw from the klein that i find appealing,
Its also very splashback proof
The exo could potentially splashback if you rip it hard, the less you dont use much water,
but i dont like the resistance from the exo with small amounts of water

Do you have ur eyes on any other pibes as well? :-)

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
@MegaMan2k, I have a few pieces I'm picking up this week, like an ashcatcher & downstems & such. The Exo is one of the 2 fab eggs I'm considering down the road. I have a fab with only a single matrix & would like something with a smoother pull. But the one I want is a Toker City(?) recycler currently OOS. When it comes back (fingers & toes crossed), that piece is mine. Except for a couple of pieces like a steamroller & helix my gas affliction will be quenched.

Summer,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have one of those D020-Ts and I have to say it's my least favorite piece. It works OK, and I would use it if I didn't have others, but it is the last choice when going to glass. When using a small piece I prefer the D020 or ash catchers on J-hooks.

Edit: So, on closer inspection I think @ataxian piece here is not really the D020-T. His piece has a honeycomb perc (uniform holes over full disk) and the 20-T actually has something I've seen referred to as a Sprocket perc (holes only around the outside of the disc). They function similarly but not quite the same. Sunshine calls it a honeycomb perc, but it isn't really one. Or at least I don't think it is...
OflhlPN.jpg

This is his I think HoneyComb Above

Last edited:
Top Bottom