Cheap High Quality Bubbler

MegaMan2k

I think I'm CIVILIZED?

My 'SHIT is F^CK'D UP' (SONG BY WARREN I LISTEN to)

In the 70's in HAWAII CANNABIS made you wise?

BEFORE people tried to make money from CANNABIS? (JUST SURVIVAL 4 some)?

READ is what I do this daz's!

I break glass more than most!

CHEAP GLASS fill's a need for some.

PAPER'S (JOINT's) were so COOL once!

GLASS to be CIVILIZED

LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU SON. YOUR SH!TS FU^CKT UP
haha i love that song,

Well oke i just wondered what this secret civilization was about ;:D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU SON. YOUR SH!TS FU^CKT UP
haha i love that song,

Well oke i just wondered what this secret civilization was about ;:D
vKW1QXR.jpg

I'm a broken record.
I read a book about "CIVILIZATION" & put life in PERSPECTIVE!

CALIFORNIA RAIN = RARE?

This WP is old FC 186 with ASH CATCHER however CIVILIZED!

LEMON KUSH = CIVILIZED

WATER PATH = MUST BE CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Dirtrider

That is such a stupid thing to say :2c: Let's see you enjoy your quality of life without China and the hard work of the Chinese.

Ya, you might have the factory job still instead of working for minimum wage at Walmart. You sure are better off now. Look at all the cheap plastic crap you have now.

Dirtrider,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just as a data point, if you look under my spoiler you will find much of my "equipment". Nearly all the glass (other than the vape cycler, maybe the Grav Labs ACs and J-hook, and the old straight 12" bong) is Chinese, mostly from DHGate. I don't own any $500 glass pieces, so it may be that I don't really understand "quality" glass, but I must say that I have been VERY happy with the DHGate glass I use. It has been durable and it works well. I have no real complaints.
For me due to cost, it is likely going to be Chinese glass or nothing. One does want to pick the better vendors, but I find this glass more than "good enough".

And, btw, for most people in here who have had a problem with a piece, especially if it arrived broken, the Chinese vendors have MOSTLY made everything right with replacements. That is where choosing the right vendor really comes in...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just as a data point, if you look under my spoiler you will find much of my "equipment". Nearly all the glass (other than the vape cycler, maybe the Grav Labs ACs and J-hook, and the old straight 12" bong) is Chinese, mostly from DHGate. I don't own any $500 glass pieces, so it may be that I don't really understand "quality" glass, but I must say that I have been VERY happy with the DHGate glass I use. It has been durable and it works well. I have no real complaints.
For me due to cost, it is likely going to be Chinese glass or nothing. One does want to pick the better vendors, but I find this glass more than "good enough".

And, btw, for most people in here who have had a problem with a piece, especially if it arrived broken, the Chinese vendors have MOSTLY made everything right with replacements. That is where choosing the right vendor really comes in...
6PKcm2R.jpg

CHEAP is CLASS & GLASS is CLEAN & dhgate MAKES it POSSIBLE

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
A while back, I came across a vendor selling universal wooden stands for bubblers - might anyone be able to steer me in the right direction? It had some sort of locking mechanism to hold any size glass down.

I would like to get one for my Sheldon Black bubs so that it will be more stable under the weight of an enail.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
A while back, I came across a vendor selling universal wooden stands for bubblers - might anyone be able to steer me in the right direction? It had some sort of locking mechanism to hold any size glass down.

I would like to get one for my Sheldon Black bubs so that it will be more stable under the weight of an enail.

http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=67

Hopefully that'll work. @funkyjunky I'm sure will accommodate your needs. Mine fit my CCG recycler without any efforts out of the box.

Cheers

MegaMan2k

I agree with you on this
What i have experienced from german headshops/glass shop is surely lower level costummer support. If at all any, some shops Will actually ignore your emails etc for months just to avoid reshipping broken stuff

And then there is the prices, oh lol

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
CS in Germany generally isn't the best. Sometimes I'm wondering about annoyed reactions of US customers who get no reply by a vendor for just 2 or 3 days. Here in Germany I would be happy to get a reaction in such a short time. Yeah, Germany is a CS desert but it's getting better, slowly...very slowly.

MegaMan2k

CS in Germany generally isn't the best. Sometimes I'm wondering about annoyed reactions of US customers who get no reply by a vendor for just 2 or 3 days. Here in Germany I would be happy to get a reaction in such a short time. Yeah, Germany is a CS desert but it's getting better, slowly...very slowly.

Good to know im not alone haha :D

Some don't even send out order confirmations after receiving money, something that really confuses people because they will be in doubt if the order even went thru-
So you try to contact the store, first emails, then facebook, then instagram, then calling. Thats the point where you realized he properly turned of that phone.

Baron23

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, it's the lamar thingy. But it's just a design I don't like very much. If I would look for such a stand I'd ask @Aezhenn or @Winegums for customizing something for that purpose.
I'm thinking about a rotary table like in Chinese Retaurants just smaller with a good ball bearing guide as base, a vivid wood plate with a centered safe locking for the watertools and some additional drillings around to store some vape accessories. Perhaps some rgb leds under the glass base.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Stevenlmz79 rattlecan dab, great flavor and not much noise. The chugging of the water really overpowers the glass bead. I ordered a drop down which shipped at the same time yet it is still posting in China. Crazy how fast this seller ships!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I guess a little water was left in my D020 during a recent weeklong move and I unpacked to see a few small specks of mold taking place.

Tried a few ISO+salt shakes, but to no luck. Having had a bad medical history, I did not want to take the chance and decided to toss it... Time to freshen up my knowledge of what is available. I tend to favor small and narrow chambers, like the sheldon black series of bubblers.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: ataxian
Hello again everyone, I have been on a long break from FC and the china glass world and am looking for a new rig to add to the family. I am primarily concerned with taste with concentrate and stability for use with an e-nail and possibly my LSV.

I already have the d020, fc 278, and a generic klein type recycler so adding something a little different would be ideal. Maybe a diffusion pump? Open to suggestions, ideally under $50.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello again everyone, I have been on a long break from FC and the china glass world and am looking for a new rig to add to the family. I am primarily concerned with taste with concentrate and stability for use with an e-nail and possibly my LSV.

I already have the d020, fc 278, and a generic klein type recycler so adding something a little different would be ideal. Maybe a diffusion pump? Open to suggestions, ideally under $50.
JfKkslO.jpg

Inore the MOUTHPIECE (my deal)

FC 186 $30 +/- (ASH CATCHER WFYB = whatever float's your boat)

I like volume for ROSIN most like a Little rig?

Top Bottom