Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have a fc-187 from Steven that's a couples years old. It looks like your newer one, on the right. Except I don't think my base is that thick. It's fairly thick tho. And I use mine almost daily with a dynavap and a 14/18 adaptor. Works great.

On shipping time with Steven, I ordered 5 fc-186 pieces from Steven on black Friday (x-mas presents) and they arrived January 2 :(. But they all are solid pieces, and work very well.
I love my FC 187.

Cutting off the mouthpiece = CIVILIZED

18mm MALE 90 facing down = BIG CAN ASH COLLECTOR = GOAL

ASH COLLECTOR = J HOOK = CIVILIZED ADULT BEHAVIOR

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On shipping time with Steven, I ordered 5 fc-186 pieces from Steven on black Friday (x-mas presents) and they arrived January 2 :(.
Oops. Steven has always shipped quickly for me, but I was likely always ordering something he had stock of. With some vendors shipping is ALWAYS in the 30 day range as they go by ship. Lighters from China always take that long for me. And flashlights.

mixchu69

I love my FC 187.

Cutting off the mouthpiece = CIVILIZED

18mm MALE 90 facing down = BIG CAN ASH COLLECTOR = GOAL

ASH COLLECTOR = J HOOK = CIVILIZED ADULT BEHAVIOR
agree 100%....i stopped using my FC187 because the mouthpiece is too big. Think i got to adopt @ataxian philosophy

mixchu69,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
agree 100%....i stopped using my FC187 because the mouthpiece is too big. Think i got to adopt @ataxian philosophy
@mioxch69
Funny you say that?

I'm in the middle of studying PHILOSOPHY?

It's amazing to me that CANNABIS help's me read faster?

My 21 year old like's the bigger mouthpiece?

I like or prefer a smaller one?

Maybe it's generational?

I can't put wood on my lip's?
Some don't mind?

GLASS seem's CIVILIZED to me?

1,000's of year's ago it did not matter!

shredder

So I'm soaking my fc-187 overnight and using my fc-186 with a 18/14 adaptor and my dynavap. To my surprise the larger can allows me to kill a full load in one big hit. A little more restriction, but what a cloud!

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Looking to pick up a small travel rig.

Is there a smaller incycler than this guy?: https://www.dhgate.com/product/8-quot-mothership-glass-torus-bong-recycle/384857540.html

This guy looks like a potential winner: https://www.dhgate.com/product/hs20...actory/406344500.html?recinfo=8,101,3#ctabBox

Anyone try this knockoff of ~$1k rig?: https://www.dhgate.com/product/good...recinfo=8,103,5#cppd-5-5|null:103:r0166627947

LOL it's tagged as "Good filtration Real Image"; total image steal from @borobenjamin on IG (I've been following him for a minute), but I don't have a grand lying around at the moment.

Last edited:
alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: Ricardo

oklahomie

Pulled the trigger on this little Klein from GZsmoke last night. It looks a little smaller than the Klein that CCG has so I figured I'd give it a try. Looks like it'll be good for dabs and maybe vape.
rBVaSVpVtiyAE7kgAAFxB_yoGJM835.jpg

I'll post some pics when I get it.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey, my CC balance is the only thing holding ME back. And it has a pretty loose hold...

Next will probably be the FC Mod, but it COULD be something fabish. Those are the pieces calling to me these days. "Cyyyyybrguy... Cyyyyybrguy..." Like a siren in the distance...
NICE!
I need that one!
Yeah, a klein pulls at me too, but not as much. It's the Mod I really want. For it's franken piece capability.

MrMonss

Next will probably be the FC Mod, but it COULD be something fabish.

This is one of my favorite pieces. The uses are multiple, right now I only put water in the first chamber..
I ordered Steven's new mouthpiece to go with it, hurry to receive it, although she is not very civilized with a huge opening..

rBVaR1pXdSyAUg7LAATVihlFInA990.jpg

Besides, it is soon the Chinese new year, to take into account if you ever eye on something.

:peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is one of my favorite pieces. The uses are multiple, right now I only put water in the first chamber..
Ha ha ha. I assume you meant to post the piece rather than the MP. Is it the Mod or a clone?

The CCG fabs have been calling me for their design as well as their price point. It will be one of those or the Mod.

I had OGB make me this one for my FC UFO. Pricier than Stevens, but great for my application.
F5S6ZQw.jpg

Last edited:

datayoda

Pulled the trigger on this little Klein from GZsmoke last night. It looks a little smaller than the Klein that CCG has so I figured I'd give it a try. Looks like it'll be good for dabs and maybe vape.
rBVaSVpVtiyAE7kgAAFxB_yoGJM835.jpg

I'll post some pics when I get it.

Can you post a link to it?

datayoda,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I imagine that will be fine. This is what I ordered back in 2014...
White SiliconeTubing, 1/4"ID, 7/16"OD, 3/32" Wall, 10' Length
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FMWTM0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

To be honest, I rarely use a whip any more. I used it mostly with my HA, but I have used it on other vapes. I only use the HA when I have several folks to use it. It's my party vape.

Can you post a link to it?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GZsmoke+Klein

Last edited:

Alexis

@Chicken #420 hello and another warm thanks for the great practical info you share all over this place for our benefit.

I wish to ask your very brief opinion please sir- I am quite keen on picking up the Flower Beast for when I have my soon coming Herbo Ti (aka- FP reserve!)

I bought the FC-186 for my (mum's) Flowerpot based on Edwyn's strong recommendation (Vapecritic has also followed suit now after breaking his fave piece).

Currently I am using the FC 186 with the Elev8r, alternating with the UFO bubbler.
The 186 is certainly smooth and cool, and a little better that way for bigger hits, although the UFO is still pretty smooth and strikes a very fair balance between size of can, draw resisitance/effort, and smoothness.

What I don't like about the 186 is I find it a little hard work. It pulls back at me when I begin my draw. Like taking up the reigns, and if you let them go slack you must start over again. Its like pulling a truck- once you start, you better continue. The UFO is not like this. I can stop inhaling for any time length, even a split second, and immediately pick it up again without losing air/draw capacity.

So this takes a little wind to get going with the 186, effectively meaning I'm out of draw strength sooner by the end of the hit.
I like to hikd my hits but I find it imoossible to fully clear the 186 at the end of the hit, withiout exhaling instantly.

And it often gives me a head rush from prolongued and pretty raoid inhalation. I usually don't try and clear it, but still find it a little longwinded. And I get more blowback with the 186 than any other rigs (even with low water), which I wish to reduce for the incoming Ti, which enhances the blowback of the bubblers as the air is so free flowing and when you stop your inhale there is vapor blowback up through the heater each time- even with the XL Sphere bubbler, which never occured with the XL.

The UFO does not have any blowback, and it is immediatelg resp9nsive to the initial pull, easier to pick my perfect drawrate from the off, and also much easier to fill my lungs, and eiher clear comfortably, or leave a little vapir behind and take the hit down deep to hold- like Im unable to with the 186.

The Flowerbeast I like the look of. I think I might prefer it to the 186. Im hoping it is a little better in terms of draw responsiveness and initial "pullback", blowback (works both ways lol!)

Size wise the Beast is almost identical- 34 cm etc. One might think both pieces will be the same function wise.

What are your thoughts on thess 2 bubblers? Do you think it is worth me getting the Flowerbeast, or is it too similar to the 186 in this regard? Like, easier to get going at a comfortable, controlled pace, and easier to clear withiut exhasting breath with lungs so full of air?

One other thing Im not so keen on with the 186 is how I can't see the milk properly in the can, to know what sort of hit I have coming, unless I tip my neck right forward, and still can't see it properly.
The Beast looks better also in this sense, with eyes pointing downwards.

If you have a thought on this bro I would love to hear it, anytime. Only a brief word, just being as clear as poss here to maks your answer dead simple.
Thanks dude, wishing you a totally fab weekend.:)

wildything

@Chicken #420 hello and another warm thanks for the great practical info you share all over this place for our benefit.

I wish to ask your very brief opinion please sir- I am quite keen on picking up the Flower Beast for when I have my soon coming Herbo Ti (aka- FP reserve!)

I bought the FC-186 for my (mum's) Flowerpot based on Edwyn's strong recommendation (Vapecritic has also followed suit now after breaking his fave piece).

Currently I am using the FC 186 with the Elev8r, alternating with the UFO bubbler.
The 186 is certainly smooth and cool, and a little better that way for bigger hits, although the UFO is still pretty smooth and strikes a very fair balance between size of can, draw resisitance/effort, and smoothness.

What I don't like about the 186 is I find it a little hard work. It pulls back at me when I begin my draw. Like taking up the reigns, and if you let them go slack you must start over again. Its like pulling a truck- once you start, you better continue. The UFO is not like this. I can stop inhaling for any time length, even a split second, and immediately pick it up again without losing air/draw capacity.

So this takes a little wind to get going with the 186, effectively meaning I'm out of draw strength sooner by the end of the hit.
I like to hikd my hits but I find it imoossible to fully clear the 186 at the end of the hit, withiout exhaling instantly.

And it often gives me a head rush from prolongued and pretty raoid inhalation. I usually don't try and clear it, but still find it a little longwinded. And I get more blowback with the 186 than any other rigs (even with low water), which I wish to reduce for the incoming Ti, which enhances the blowback of the bubblers as the air is so free flowing and when you stop your inhale there is vapor blowback up through the heater each time- even with the XL Sphere bubbler, which never occured with the XL.

The UFO does not have any blowback, and it is immediatelg resp9nsive to the initial pull, easier to pick my perfect drawrate from the off, and also much easier to fill my lungs, and eiher clear comfortably, or leave a little vapir behind and take the hit down deep to hold- like Im unable to with the 186.

The Flowerbeast I like the look of. I think I might prefer it to the 186. Im hoping it is a little better in terms of draw responsiveness and initial "pullback", blowback (works both ways lol!)

Size wise the Beast is almost identical- 34 cm etc. One might think both pieces will be the same function wise.

What are your thoughts on thess 2 bubblers? Do you think it is worth me getting the Flowerbeast, or is it too similar to the 186 in this regard? Like, easier to get going at a comfortable, controlled pace, and easier to clear withiut exhasting breath with lungs so full of air?

One other thing Im not so keen on with the 186 is how I can't see the milk properly in the can, to know what sort of hit I have coming, unless I tip my neck right forward, and still can't see it properly.

If you have a thought on this bro I would love to hear it, anytime. Only a brief word, just being as clear as poss here to maks your answer dead simple.
I just got the FC-201 from steven last week and it has quickly become one of my favorites. It also has a similar dewar style to the ufo and not much blow back that I've noticed. My only complaint is the joint is a bit too recessed to work with some adapters or fit my evo but I have an adapter that works so it doesn't bother me too much.

Last edited:

mixchu69

I feel the exact same way about the fc-186. I always prided myself on a large lung capacity, but that initial pull takes so much out of me. Im wondering if other people are having an easier time clearing a whole can of vapor without problems using the fc-186, since it gets so many good reviews.

Top Bottom