• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Alexis

I just got a reference to new items at StevenLMZ79 by @wildything - thanks a lot!

Now they have a straight claisen in stock, unfortunately with no reclaim catcher and it seems a new mouthpiece. And all already existing mps are listed as single replacement parts - first steps!
Well done Hogni credit to you dude. You just have to persevere sometimes, can't give up aftre making such an effort.

However, I have been searching their store and can't find any mouthpieces, not for the UFO which would be a useful option.

I opened the linked mouthpiece you gave but was in German. I had to leave the page to change language. But is it me, or what an odd mouthpiece?

Im sure it is like that for a purpose.
I will keep looking to ses if I can find the mouthpiece section. I need to learn how to search the seller's stores better anyway. Hope you are having an enjoyable saturday evening.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
c2lswfX.jpg

FC UFO I use a mouthpiece from OGB to improve da experience!
@almost legal SMALLER MOUTHPIECES R CIVILIZED 4 some?

Razshiro

I will keep looking to ses if I can find the mouthpiece section. I need to learn how to search the seller's stores better anyway. Hope you are having an enjoyable saturday evening.

I found them with "mouthpiece hydratube" in the search bar: https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/se...ey=mouthpiece+hydratube&catalog=#hpsearch1507

@almost legal SMALLER MOUTHPIECES R CIVILIZED 4 some?

I'm using the Herborizer mouthpiece, nice for the UFO or other similar piece:
suction-tube-145.jpg

CaptVapor

Gentlemen, pull out your credit cards! DHGate has a 3rd party code for $20 off $21

Use code: DHGATE18CES
(edit: code is dead!)

I just picked up an FC-UFO. Code is one use per account so if you're looking to buy lots of things you'll have to create new accounts ;)

Last edited:

cloudsosmoke

Saw this
..thought I’d do a quick repost

This is the DHGate good/bad seller list... updated 2018-01-14

MEGA UPDATE - Sorry for the long delay since the last update, folks... I wanted to see a few purchases resolved before this update, and packages kept getting delayed! :)

I have gone through all your posts and private messages, and tried to add everyone's sellers, but if I missed one or two please repost and I'll make sure your seller is included on the next list.

One other thing... an "Exceptional Sellers" category has been created as of this update, in order to have a place for sellers who have received numerous glowing reports (at least 3, for now), and no reports of bad outcomes. Sellers, beware... you can be moved off this list if bad reports come in! :o

I am including my own experiences, as well as those sellers posted about in this thread and private messaged by other forum members. I'll keep it alphabetical.

Exceptional Sellers (High recommendations from at least 3 sources, no bad reports)

bong_shop
cleanclearglass
headshop420
headshopyx
hf_glass (hfy_glass - Same seller)
hfy_glass (hf_glass - Same seller)
glassmanufacturer
mlglass
reamic (reanices - Same Seller)
reanices (reamic - Same Seller)
stevenlmz79
sunshinestore
yingmin5

Great Sellers (Fast shipping, item as described)

adelaide168
alexglass
bestglass
beyond
bubbler
byxinhuoglass17
calvin_cheng
chinaglass_headshop
chinatrade2011
cleanglasssmoke
cosmicglasscompany
davidglass
driptip
drunk_smoke
enjoyshoping
fengmama
glass_bong
glass888
glassdesigner
goesky
goodsstore
growhighglass
handpipe
hqp smoking
hymanquartz01
kivisdream
ladystar
lamin
lilixia711
majesty9
no1bigship
pengxiaoju
relaxhome
rtglassfactory
seller2019
volcanee
zdglass16

Mixed Reports Sellers (Some great reports, some problematic reports)

dkglobe (kathy0577 - Same seller)
glassartist
kathy0577 (dkglobe - Same Seller)

Problem Sellers (Currently having problems, may or may not get fixed)

yushi888

Problem Sellers (Sellers with extra drama, delays, and possibly returns)

alza
daimoon
justdoit66
qsb13064987222
smokingdogo

Bad Sellers (Uncorrectable problem - scam, wrong, or no item shipped)

amanda1217
glass_artwork
glassmr
golden2017
rundow_glassbong (maizhonggood, maizhongglass - Same sellers)
maizhongglass (maizhonggood, rundow_glassbong - Same sellers)
maizhonggood (rundow_glassbong, maizhongglass - Same sellers)

Seller "yushi888", after seemingly endless delays, finally sent me a beautiful double chambered drinking glass. No, not a pipe... but something sealed off at each end, with no possibility of ever drawing breath (or anything else) through the core. One of the internal diffusers was welded onto the supporting glass inlet pipe, with no hole punched between the two. No conceivable way to ever open it up without tearing the whole pipe apart, so I guess it's an expensive double-mouthed flower vase at this point! :o HOWEVER... this seller continues to impress me with their willingness to continue communicating and correct the problem, and may yet earn a place on the "Good Sellers" list if they follow through on their corrective actions!

One such seller who has recently done exactly that is seller "sunshinestore". I received not only the wrong pipe, but it was broken as well... adding to the fiasco. They responded to my complaint almost immediately, and rush-shipped me the correct pipe. A little over a week, and all is well! Great seller... all DHGate sellers should respond like that, as I now feel like giving "sunshinestore" more business for some reason! :D

Let's keep adding to this list, and help it grow! Please post about your DhGate experience, and I'll keep this list updated! :)

MrMonss

Here's the link to the new angled mouthpiece some have asked for.
But I'll stay in contact with Steven regarding the other pieces.

There's also the "cloud buddy", on two versions, that's nice !! :

https://www.dhgate.com/product/cloud-buddy-y-adapter-with-carb-glass-bong/408712103.html
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/18-18mm-glass-adapter-with-14mm-carb-glass/408713325.html

Regarding the good/bad seller list, I withdrew from the thread for several reasons, the first being that it is difficult to be objective with such a list. That a salesman may have been bad and then recover, the opposite too. I think it's mostly a way for its author to put pressure on some sellers and/or to have samples/discounts.

What I'm looking for right now is a mouthpiece similar to this one, to use with my fake SheldonBlack bubbler :

rBVaEVgGxPSAEg_1AAflF1J-sj4170.jpg

maybe the new one from Steven could do the job, but the angle seems a little too 90 °, maybe a 75° angle could be better for my use.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Have to speak with Jane about the other mouthpieces. But as I've said up to now no reply to my further inquries regarding the state of developement. In dec. they've said they want produce some other shaped mps but aside the 90° angled one I've posted I can't see no new ones
We still need other mps, the sphere shaped carbon adapter they both wanted to produce and my last - unanswered - inquiry with regard to a modular piece like the Sheldon Black with changable percs and changable mouthpieces.
If I would get such a modular piece I don't need any other device I think. A body with a reasonable volumen, 2-3 different mps and 2-4 different percs.

cloudsosmoke

@Hogni
Sorry ..didn’t understand “..for practical needs”
Would it be possible for you to explain it another way?

(Btw Good work with dhgate
Thanks)

@MrMonss
Thanks for insight - only just found that thread Haven’t read earlier posts yet
I just saw this long list of ‘good sellers’ and reposted it without thinking
I’ll try to remember to check next time lol

Agree it’s probably always going to be a bit subjective ..

My biggest complaint is the powdery styrofoam/polystyrene they use sometimes
If you’re not careful when you open it static-charged crumbs get everywhere
they have to be picked off individually - every last one of them - Aargh

cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: ataxian

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Gentlemen, pull out your credit cards! DHGate has a 3rd party code for $20 off $21

Use code: DHGATE18CES
(edit: code is dead!)

I just picked up an FC-UFO. Code is one use per account so if you're looking to buy lots of things you'll have to create new accounts ;)
Hey, it worked. I have always wanted to replace my FC-187 that had a crappy perc (but worked decently, not great) and I tried it using this code last night and got it for under $14 delivered. I was very tempted to finally pick up the FC MOD but that will have to be another time.

Shows the power of a decent discount. I wasn't in the market, but $20? ;)
If I would get such a modular piece I don't need any other device I think. A body with a reasonable volumen, 2-3 different mps and 2-4 different percs.
This is why I have wanted the FC MOD. Lots of variety/variability in a single "family" of components...
rBVaJFkP2jGAYdW1AAeKZ6SgNlY955.jpg

Last edited:

mixchu69

i was wondering where you can type in the coupon code...is it after you check out....i keep getting "no coupons offered"..looking to pick up fc-ufo

edit: looks like code is dead

mixchu69,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
In the listing under the "buy it now" there is a line for "Store Promotion" that is a dropdown of coupons, at least of this page (for example).
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...atrix/255741536.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2309444095
In the dropdown choose "Get Now" on the coupon you want to apply. It should show the discount when you go to pay for it. At least this method worked for me.
It shows on this FC UFO link as well...
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...water/233447446.html#s1-0-1b;searl|4262177290
If it doesn't work you can still cancel your order as long as you haven't paid for it. Even after paying, but its more difficult.

And, BTW, I LOVE my UFO, especially for larger vapes like the Zion.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Damn "no more coupons", guys we just missed the deal of the year, or even of the decade..
Not invalidating your experience, but the coupons I see mostly don't expire until Jan 31 or in March 22. There should still be some valid coupons out there.
Here is an example:
804OR6E.jpg

On my purchase I did not have to purchase the "OFF" amount, but they may stick to it for others.

They may only let us use 1 coupon once, but YMMV.

MrMonss

Yep, but not the discount of the year like this.. It's almost funny so it's big.
I tried to change the time and day of my computer to stick to the "CES 2018" in Vegas, but the problem seems to have been corrected on their site.
The only coupon I can get is $5 for an order of $20, by posting a Dhgate review on SitJabber, I have it quite often, it's already nice.

For you guys it was like a second christmas :rockon:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@cybrguy, is this the pic of the rig you bought? If so, I just got mine a few days ago. & I got it because @GreenHopper had posted that he bought it & I liked the looks of it. I'm sure this is a rebranded Steven piece. I bought it from hasmokes.

Detachable-Glass-Water-Pipes-with-ash-catcher-removable-mouth-piece-s80-4-800x1000.jpg

Detachable-Glass-Water-Pipes-with-ash-catcher-removable-mouth-piece-s80-3-800x1000.jpg

BTW, it is very similar to the 2012 vapexhale devastator:

[vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

What piece is this? Is this one of those uber-popular D2020 whatever pieces?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_utBAHQwe/

OT:
Did you guys every read this resource about cranberry extract. I liked it. I'm gonna do it. As I'm just getting into my first water pieces, I figure a lot of glass newbies might find this informative:

http://fuckcombustion.com/resources/cranberry-extract.20/

BTW, how does a write-up like this get posted to the resource forum?

I just picked up a gallon of Simple Green to see how that works.

Oh, @ataxian, it looks like your song has seen much better days. :p It looks like recycled tire rubber. @Ratchett carries the nusong ones in his store. The small, although pricey, fits the vapcap. And he says in a few months he's coming out with new nusongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

kowalski

The gb187 arrived today to Spain in less than 2 weeks. Very well wrapped. Seems great quality and the fritted glass bubbles real well.

Got it attached by a second piece of plastic tubing currently. Need a gong...

Just bought some NA cranberry extract too and am looking into sources for pbw and I broke the original mouthpiece to my Buddha and was thinking to double up on all glass parts just in case and ... does vaping ever stop raping your wallet?

Peace,

kowalski

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy, is this the pic of the rig you bought?
No. That is the one I lust for, tho I would get Steven's version. What I actually got was a replacement for my defective FC-187
rBVaI1kSyOmAWHjdAAFDvJU2ljM655.jpg

Did you guys every read this resource about cranberry extract. I liked it. I'm gonna do it. As I'm just getting into my first water pieces, I figure a lot of glass newbies might find this informative:

http://fuckcombustion.com/resources/cranberry-extract.20/
I have been using CE in every water piece filling since I joined the discussion some time in 2014. It dramatically reduces the goodness that sticks to the sides of the glass, making cleanup usually no more than rinsing in hot water. And it is virtually identical to RezBlock, but WAY cheaper.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rezblock-cranberry-extract.8060/page-35
Notice the pink water in many users Vids of their water pieces.

I highly recommend Cranberry Extract in your glass water.
The gb187 arrived today to Spain in less than 2 weeks. Very well wrapped.
That is Just like Steven's FC-187. I think you'll like it. Actually, if I remember, Steven copied this piece (also a copy) when we were waiting for the GB187 to show...
... does vaping ever stop raping your wallet?
In a word... NO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom