1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Bleezy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Well done Hogni credit to you dude. You just have to persevere sometimes, can't give up aftre making such an effort.

However, I have been searching their store and can't find any mouthpieces, not for the UFO which would be a useful option.

I opened the linked mouthpiece you gave but was in German. I had to leave the page to change language. But is it me, or what an odd mouthpiece?

Im sure it is like that for a purpose.
    I will keep looking to ses if I can find the mouthpiece section. I need to learn how to search the seller's stores better anyway. Hope you are having an enjoyable saturday evening.

2. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@almost legal SMALLER MOUTHPIECES R CIVILIZED 4 some?

3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Thanks, lot of work but soon ready.

4. Razshiro

Razshiro Well-Known Member

I found them with "mouthpiece hydratube" in the search bar: https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/se...ey=mouthpiece+hydratube&catalog=#hpsearch1507

I'm using the Herborizer mouthpiece, nice for the UFO or other similar piece:[​IMG]

Apgir, Alexis, The Beagle and 6 others like this.
  5. Hogni

Here's the link to the new angled mouthpiece some have asked for.

[​IMG]

But I'll stay in contact with Steven regarding the other pieces.

6. CaptVapor

CaptVapor Well-Known Member

Gentlemen, pull out your credit cards! DHGate has a 3rd party code for $20 off $21

Use code: DHGATE18CES
    (edit: code is dead!)

I just picked up an FC-UFO. Code is one use per account so if you're looking to buy lots of things you'll have to create new accounts ;)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    ataxian, MoltenTiger and Hogni like this.
  7. cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke Well-Known Member

Saw this
    ..thought I’d do a quick repost

DJ Colonel Corn and ataxian like this.
  8. Hogni

@cloudsosmoke,nice sig but it needs a further, better two more table colomns for practical needs! ;)

ataxian, cloudsosmoke and Summer like this.
  9. MrMonss

MrMonss Well-Known Member

There's also the "cloud buddy", on two versions, that's nice !! :

https://www.dhgate.com/product/cloud-buddy-y-adapter-with-carb-glass-bong/408712103.html
    https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/18-18mm-glass-adapter-with-14mm-carb-glass/408713325.html

Regarding the good/bad seller list, I withdrew from the thread for several reasons, the first being that it is difficult to be objective with such a list. That a salesman may have been bad and then recover, the opposite too. I think it's mostly a way for its author to put pressure on some sellers and/or to have samples/discounts.

What I'm looking for right now is a mouthpiece similar to this one, to use with my fake SheldonBlack bubbler :

[​IMG]

maybe the new one from Steven could do the job, but the angle seems a little too 90 °, maybe a 75° angle could be better for my use.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    ataxian, Alexis, Summer and 1 other person like this.
  10. Hogni

Have to speak with Jane about the other mouthpieces. But as I've said up to now no reply to my further inquries regarding the state of developement. In dec. they've said they want produce some other shaped mps but aside the 90° angled one I've posted I can't see no new ones
    We still need other mps, the sphere shaped carbon adapter they both wanted to produce and my last - unanswered - inquiry with regard to a modular piece like the Sheldon Black with changable percs and changable mouthpieces.
    If I would get such a modular piece I don't need any other device I think. A body with a reasonable volumen, 2-3 different mps and 2-4 different percs.

11. cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke Well-Known Member

@Hogni
    Sorry ..didn’t understand “..for practical needs”
    Would it be possible for you to explain it another way?

(Btw Good work with dhgate
    Thanks)

@MrMonss
    Thanks for insight - only just found that thread Haven’t read earlier posts yet
    I just saw this long list of ‘good sellers’ and reposted it without thinking
    I’ll try to remember to check next time lol

Agree it’s probably always going to be a bit subjective ..

My biggest complaint is the powdery styrofoam/polystyrene they use sometimes
    If you’re not careful when you open it static-charged crumbs get everywhere
    they have to be picked off individually - every last one of them - Aargh

ataxian likes this.
  12. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

Hey, it worked. I have always wanted to replace my FC-187 that had a crappy perc (but worked decently, not great) and I tried it using this code last night and got it for under $14 delivered. I was very tempted to finally pick up the FC MOD but that will have to be another time.

Shows the power of a decent discount. I wasn't in the market, but $20? ;)
    This is why I have wanted the FC MOD. Lots of variety/variability in a single "family" of components...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Hogni, ataxian and MrMonss like this.
  13. mixchu69

mixchu69 Well-Known Member

i was wondering where you can type in the coupon code...is it after you check out....i keep getting "no coupons offered"..looking to pick up fc-ufo

edit: looks like code is dead

14. cybrguy

In the listing under the "buy it now" there is a line for "Store Promotion" that is a dropdown of coupons, at least of this page (for example).
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...atrix/255741536.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2309444095
    In the dropdown choose "Get Now" on the coupon you want to apply. It should show the discount when you go to pay for it. At least this method worked for me.
    It shows on this FC UFO link as well...
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...water/233447446.html#s1-0-1b;searl|4262177290
    If it doesn't work you can still cancel your order as long as you haven't paid for it. Even after paying, but its more difficult.

And, BTW, I LOVE my UFO, especially for larger vapes like the Zion.

Alexis and mixchu69 like this.
  15. MrMonss

Damn "no more coupons", guys we just missed the deal of the year, or even of the decade..

Alexis, Pyr0 and ataxian like this.
  16. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    OLD however FC UFO not broken?

MoltenTiger, Alexis and cybrguy like this.
  17. cybrguy

Not invalidating your experience, but the coupons I see mostly don't expire until Jan 31 or in March 22. There should still be some valid coupons out there.
    Here is an example:
    [​IMG]
    On my purchase I did not have to purchase the "OFF" amount, but they may stick to it for others.

They may only let us use 1 coupon once, but YMMV.

Alexis and ataxian like this.
  18. MrMonss

Yep, but not the discount of the year like this.. It's almost funny so it's big.
    I tried to change the time and day of my computer to stick to the "CES 2018" in Vegas, but the problem seems to have been corrected on their site.
    The only coupon I can get is $5 for an order of $20, by posting a Dhgate review on SitJabber, I have it quite often, it's already nice.

For you guys it was like a second christmas :rockon:

ataxian and cybrguy like this.
  19. cybrguy

Bummer. Well, glad I got mine. Sorry you didn't. :(

beyond6strings, MrMonss and Summer like this.
  20. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@cybrguy, is this the pic of the rig you bought? If so, I just got mine a few days ago. & I got it because @GreenHopper had posted that he bought it & I liked the looks of it. I'm sure this is a rebranded Steven piece. I bought it from hasmokes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, it is very similar to the 2012 vapexhale devastator:

http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/File:Vx_devastator01.jpg

What piece is this? Is this one of those uber-popular D2020 whatever pieces?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_utBAHQwe/

OT:
    Did you guys every read this resource about cranberry extract. I liked it. I'm gonna do it. As I'm just getting into my first water pieces, I figure a lot of glass newbies might find this informative:

http://fuckcombustion.com/resources/cranberry-extract.20/

BTW, how does a write-up like this get posted to the resource forum?

I just picked up a gallon of Simple Green to see how that works.

Oh, @ataxian, it looks like your song has seen much better days. :p It looks like recycled tire rubber. @Ratchett carries the nusong ones in his store. The small, although pricey, fits the vapcap. And he says in a few months he's coming out with new nusongs.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Alexis, GreenHopper and pxl_jockey like this.
  21. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

Yeah, I'm quite disappointed that I missed that too. I had a purple egg in my basket from ccg.

22. kowalski

kowalski New Member

The gb187 arrived today to Spain in less than 2 weeks. Very well wrapped. Seems great quality and the fritted glass bubbles real well.

Got it attached by a second piece of plastic tubing currently. Need a gong...

Just bought some NA cranberry extract too and am looking into sources for pbw and I broke the original mouthpiece to my Buddha and was thinking to double up on all glass parts just in case and ... does vaping ever stop raping your wallet?

Peace,

kowalski

MoltenTiger, cybrguy, Pyr0 and 2 others like this.
  23. gimmiemore

gimmiemore Active Member

24. cybrguy

No. That is the one I lust for, tho I would get Steven's version. What I actually got was a replacement for my defective FC-187
    [​IMG]
    I have been using CE in every water piece filling since I joined the discussion some time in 2014. It dramatically reduces the goodness that sticks to the sides of the glass, making cleanup usually no more than rinsing in hot water. And it is virtually identical to RezBlock, but WAY cheaper.
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rezblock-cranberry-extract.8060/page-35
    Notice the pink water in many users Vids of their water pieces.

I highly recommend Cranberry Extract in your glass water.
    That is Just like Steven's FC-187. I think you'll like it. Actually, if I remember, Steven copied this piece (also a copy) when we were waiting for the GB187 to show...
    In a word... NO.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  25. Buzzbomb Almighty

Buzzbomb Almighty Well-Known Member

ataxian and Summer like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors